Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:32 pm
Valbjorn

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova shared an incredulous look, that did not just happen, did it? Living ramen? Nova blinked up at Kaori,
"Did that really just....?" Kaori shook her head, "No time, follow Theodin!" Nova nodded and took off after the other Jounin.

((Exit to residential district))

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:45 pm
A mortar from the UHV assault pierced the Sky Sand Protective Wall overhead. The bomb sailed toward the Tea Shoppe Citadel gracefully, like a knife cutting through the air, and then promptly detonated. The building's heavy defenses were relatively unharmed, but fire was the real threat here.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 pm
Ergo War
A mortar from the UHV assault pierced the Sky Sand Protective Wall overhead. The bomb sailed toward the Tea Shoppe Citadel gracefully, like a knife cutting through the air, and then promptly detonated. The building's heavy defenses were relatively unharmed, but fire was the real threat here.

Even as a citadel, the tea shoppe had seen better days. Explosion debris had pelted the outside hard enough to leave bits wedged into impact pockets. Most debris was on fire, and even though the outside of the building was mostly stone, there were burning shrouds of moss billowing about all over the place. Looking a bit like an irradiated man sitting a top a giant raptor devil bird, Complexity took the Hoatzin through the smoke clouds drifting up into the atmosphere. Here, he gathered his strength to release a fine cloud of small fubuki packets, much smaller than normal. Upon reaching a higher than average temperature (for Suna, anyways), the packets would explode and then instantly melt, as they neared any potential fire hazards.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 pm
Complexity lowered his height with the Hoatzin, perching on the now extinguished roof of the tea shoppe. Just in time, too, as Bast's spherical barriers extended overhead, shuddered, and then were re-applied in short order. With limited flying space now available, the duo took off on a small glide through the streets, heading for the office. If anyone were to see them, surely they'd follow. (in regards to Ibara, if he's lost)

Blinkkyz

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

The battle at the crevice now over, Hikari noticed the scorch marks on the walls of the building. Going through the shop it seemed to be relatively unharmed by the attack. Continuing her search, Hikari left after finding no points of interest.
[Mission - Patrol the village! [Tea Shoppe]]

[Exit To]
Ancient Public Library of Arcana

[OOC]

Places I Have Left for [Patrol the village!]:
Ancient Public Library of Arcana
Eternal Rain Forest
Didrika's Dumpling's and Dango Kiosk
Residential District
The Enclosed Hot Springs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives walked with Kaori to the tea shop. He had hoped to go elsewhere but the dumpling place had been destroyed for the time being so this would have to do for now. "Sorry it's not the greatest place in the world, also that it's damaged. the waiter said that met them as they came into the shop.

"oh it's alright by me, I know how battles happen. I'm sorry we could not do more to protect it." Knives offered in return as he and kaori sat down in one of the remaining private booths in the building.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:45 am
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Kaori smiled politely to the waiter who greeted them. She let Knives lead her to a booth and sat down with him. She wasn't entirely sure what to say, or even the appropriate topics for a date, though it was nice that they were finally on one. It was a rare thing in Suna, to be able to just honestly relax. The Tiger-nin smiled at him,
"Thank you for bringing me here.” She said sweetly "I just wish that there was more we could have done to stop all this destruction." But they, as a people, would learn from this, and get better. Even now she had a clone in the academy training, so she wasn't completely idle while enjoying herself with Knives.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:44 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"You're most welcome, I figured this was a bit less forward than the hot springs." Knives chuckled and tried to flirt with Kaori with that line before taking a sip of his tea.

"As for being able to do more, we did pretty good. Rumor has it some of the other villages might have been hit harder than we were."

'Oh you smooth mother..
'Yes yes I know.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:34 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori blushed at the comment about the hot springs, but chuckled,
“Only just slightly,” She teased back slightly as she shook her head. At Knives' comment about them doing well she sighed, while she was sure it was true, someone always had it a little worse and someone always had it a little easier after all, she still couldn't help but take it hard that so much had gotten damaged or outright destroyed. She shook her head to try and clear the disappointment. Now wasn't the time to dwell, "You're right, of course. It could have gone so much worse for us. We did well, Suna still stands."

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives chuckled as the food arrived and took a bit of food, and figured he'd continue the flirting couldn't hurt at this point. "Of course, you've already seen me shirtless, so I guess there isn't a WHOLE lot left to your imagination." as the words flew from his mouth a subtle wink was given.

"I'm just gonna enjoy the down time while I can, until either San, Ayame or James come dragging me out to another mission." he said taking another sip.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori blushed again, she couldn't help it, but shrugged and smiled at him,
“Perhaps,” Shesaid, attempting her own flirting as she sipped at her own tea, then nibbled a bit at her food, despite the damage to the establishment, the food was still amazing. She made a pleased little sound before she looked back at Knives, "Even shinobi need a break every now and then, or none of us would be able to properly fight when called on." Kaori said with a small smile.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Very true. Too much work and well we burn out. But at least building up endurance is always helpful." Knives said before going back to food, unsure if he meant the double entendre in there or not.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:59 am
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori smiled slightly at Knives' words and nodded her head, choosing not to comment on the possible double entendre, for now at least. She munched on her own food as well and tried to think of something else to talk about that didn't involve training or the recent battle that everyone was still recovering from. She wasn't coming up with much.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives just sat for a moment and tried to just relax. It was an unusual feeling for him, normally about now he'd be grabbed for something for some mission but seems he was good at the hide and seek today. "We're such a great talkative couple aren't we?" He chuckled to Kaori knowing she was just as good with conversation with him it seemed right now.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 am
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori chuckled and shook her head at his words,
"Oh yes, very." She teased playfully as she took a sip of her tea, "But to be fair, the weather isn't a very scintillating topic, since it rarely changes here in Suna." Kaori said with a playful smile. She briefly wondered how her clone was doing in the academy, and what Nova was up to, since the tiger often got into trouble when unsupervised. It was strange to her, though, that no one had been sent on any missions, this was usually around the time missions would start pouring in, in her experience. It was nice that they weren't though.

OOC:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games