Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:43 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova listened to Mickey as he told him that what he was had to be kept secret, so he placed his finger over his mouth with a smile, from his lips came the soft "Shh" sound, telling him he was going to kept quiet about that subject now. He followed Mickey and became curious to where they were going as he listened to him. "Where are we heading to?" He asked with curiousity as saw the gate. There were guards there and he felt like they were going to stop them. He placed his hand on his head and gently caressed his horns, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything. "Maybe I should get something to hide before we go passed the door?" He asked as he tired to away out of the Noth Gate guard's view.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:20 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"you may think you know us ..."

as the black car drove through the streets, inside, C was thinking of their next move when he noticed they were late and everything was gone "great ... lost him again ... a well, best nuralize the populous to keep them calm"

"... but we're just a figment of your imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm
James Ambrose

Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

As they were heading to the north gate, Zelkova noticed that there was something entering. At this point, it was night and what had entered was a black car, which only caused confusion. Zelkova noticed it was a car for it's silver wheels. "Is someone important coming in?" He asked himself as he then turned to a store that was nearby. He reached into his pockey and pulled out some silver coins, where he took Mickey's hand and dragged him into the store with him. He saw several clothes and smiled. "I will buy some robes, you try to find one you-" He was cut off when he noticed two perfectly nice ropes for them. He rushed over to them and pulled them off the wall. "Look!" He shouted as they were two normal robes that had red buttons and on the back, it had a design of a dragon trying to catch the moon. "I'm going to get these." He said as he walked over to the counter and purchased the times, where he then placed them on and gave Mickey his. "Here, so now we don't have to worry about them trying to stop us for looking weird." He told him with a bright smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am
Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova looked around, trying to find a way to leave the area without causing so much as a scene. He threw the cloak over his head and whispered to Mickey "I shall see you on the other side." With a smile on his face, he rushed to the gate and left, not really being cared for by the guards.

[Exit--->Hiroshima]

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:51 pm
Arru_Akki
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Mickey
-God of the Sun-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Mickey took the robe graciously and thenked Zelkova. The hood covered his face and ears, making him look like an old man. He turned to the other and was a bout to plan a way out of the city but found air. confused, he saw the horned boy rush out the gate with angry guards running after him. "oh boy." Mickey sighed and ran after him. blasting the nearby guards and breking the gate shut.
[exit]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari got out and snaps her finger to change her original form into her Battle Form, her ninja outfit. She stood there and wait for Serenity and Loke, but Spirit Yami sees her outfit, he felt like she's ready for something really intresting.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:47 pm
Serenity came out of the portal and saw Hikari."Whoa...when did you get those super cute clothes,Hikari?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm
A few minutes later Loke walked out of the portal."It will take me a while to get used to that..."he said then looked at hikari."What the...when did you change your outfit?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiles at them, in really cute way, "It's my battle form, my parents bought it on my 18th birthday. It's really cute, they wanted me to be strong against the darkness. Although, I show it to Yami-kun, he likes my birthday present." she explains to him as she and Yami remember on her birthday gift from her parents. She look at them, until she sense something familiar as she turn around, "I sensing spirit and light, could it be..." she said about what scent she pick up, yet Yami can sense them, "Hikari-chan, it's them... they are hidden in London." he said to her by his blade, she agrees with him.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:09 pm
"Whats wrong,Hikari?"asked Serenity."Do you sense something?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 pm
Loke became tense as he felt something very familier.What the heck is this feeling that I'm getting.thought Loke."Loke watch out here everyone thinks that he's there in london."Loke looked up with a sudden jolt.Where is he hiding at?he thought as he looked around.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari track with the scent of light and spirit, until she gasp lightly, "I can sense my parents! Serenity-chan, we will see Daddy and your mother!" she cried out loud and starts to cry to see them, she grab her half-sister's hand and follow the scent of light and spirit.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm
"Really!?Alright I can't wait to see daddy and my mommy!"said Serenity as she was being dragged by her sister.Serenity looks back."Come on,Loke!Before you lose us!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm
Loke heard Serenity's voice and snapped out of his trance."Coming!Hey don't go to far! he shouted to the two girls.I should tell them to be on guard.he thought.Loke caught up to them."Hikari,Serenity,we have to be on guard!

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari stop from Loke shouting, and she look at him, "Loke-san, is something wrong?" she ask him curiously, but Loke isn't only one who can feel him, he growl about this and couldn't let his friend hurt, "Da**it, he's here!"

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games