Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:57 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

In the alley, Mitsuki and Ayame walk out the demonic aura, but Mitsuki sense Geryon's powerful demonic aura as she stood still. Ayame can feel him as she walk out, she glance at half demon, "Stay here please, and don't get envolved." she told her quietly to stay hidden, Mitsuki nodded, "Ha... Hai." she agree quietly and stay hidden in the shadow. Ayame walk towards to the demon in demonic glare, ignoring Asura and his battle, but she notice the small little guy float as she blink couple times. She walk behind the little man and speak to him, "A little guy can fly like that." she said to him, took an interest. She look at Asura and Geryon fighting, then she starts to have bad feeling, "Man, that demon is creepy."
Mitsuki, who stayed hidden in the ally for being shame and felt hopeless, curl herself and cry softly. She's a weak fighter, she doesn't know where does she learn the swordsmen skills coming from, is it from Emperor pass generation. "Ju-Just... Just like what... what others said about... about me." she said quietly as she sniff in between her sentences about her past.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 am
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asura didn't pay much attentions to the people showing up, she was to busy trying to figure out how to kill this guy. Suddenly a wall of fire went around them, entrapping them in there. As the demon got closer the power around the end of the key got stronger. Finally, when it was at full charge and he was close enough, she swung. Wind and ice shot out of the blade, almost impossible to dodge.

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/Mega_Chick26/59477fb8e08a743a427790b561841eb8-d2o51mk.png  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 am
Geryon Luesias

User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As he watched the demon swing his blade at his own daughter, his heart skipping beats so rapidly. As he woundered what he must do, he felt the electricity going through his veins, sweat falling off his face. As he watched his own daughter summon a keyblade like when he use to, he chuckled softly, not wanting her to get hurt in anyway possible. As he rubbed his hands together, Atticus' began to conjure up a lightning strike as the skies began to turn dark in the sky. As he did, he thrusted his fist down to the ground, making the lightning strike explode between both the demon and his daughter away from eachother as he yells out,"GO NOW~!"

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image

As the lightning bolt struck in front of him, he all but flinched. He continued to walk at a slow, terrifying pace with a terrifying look on his face, still smiling. The fire ring around them would end all escape for his daughter, or at least for the time being. He continued to walk toward her, paying no mind to anyone. "Why not run, you know you cannot beat me... " As he said that, she swung. How foolish on her part. A mere girl swinging at a 425 pound demon.

As it came closer to him he raised his arm, a metaphysical extention of his arm formed on the outside of it, it looked as if a muscular demons arm, but his arm was still visible under it, but it looked so small underneath it. The key blade came in contact with his arm, but his weight and demonic arm stopped all force behind it, and he had barely a cm inch deep cut on him, no blood was coming out. The heat from his inner body would terminate all ice, no matter what temperature. As the key blade came into contact with his arm, he twisted his arm around and grabbed her shoulder with his demonic energy protected hand, digging his nails into her should, deeply. "I told you once and I'll tell you again, this is a skin, you can't beat me." But this time as he talked, his voice was totally different, he was slowly letting his inner demon out, he was just playing with her now.

User Image (imagine that arm on him)  

Vretiel Luesias

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:35 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura winced a bit but didn't cry out. She glared at the demon. Her eyes changed color to a crimson red. " I'm not afraid of you. " Her hair started to lift up from the aura now surrounding her. Slowly, starting at her feet, flames engulfed her body. But her cloths, skin and hair stayed perfectly the same. " Don't you get it? I'm not going to run because you don't scare me at all. "

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/Mega_Chick26/59477fb8e08a743a427790b561841eb8-d2o51mk.png  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

Geryon started at her, he was actually a bit shocked. "Most would cower in fear, but you stay." This is the only time Geryon would ever do anything like the sorts of this. He pried his claws out of her shoulder, pulled his arm back alittle and grabbed the key blade right above her hand, he pulled on it, just enough to slide it out of her hand and just dropped it on the floor. The demonic arm retracted back into his body he put his arm down. "You deserve to live." He said, nearly disgusted with himself.

He took a few steps back still staring at her and then totally turned around, now focused on Atticus. He walked through the flames, enjoying the heat, with no problem. As he got a mere 2 feet from Atticus, he turned his head barely towards him with his hair in his eyes and said "Whataya say we talk?". After he said that he continued to walk, right past Atticus, aimlessly, looking for a place to stop and talk to him without worrying about pests interrupting.

Vretiel Luesias

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm
Geryon Luesias

User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

Atticus didn't like the sight of this "Talk" as he followed him, side by side as he used the lightning strikes in the sky to destroy two buildings behind them to block their way from them. As he continued to walk, he also commanded the sky to destroy any flying aircraft that goes to their direction. He was determined to find out this young man's wisdom as he spoke up, smiling,"So, let me guess...your the sixth man who thrives on the chaos of other civilians of the realms. Let me ask...with such power, why aren't you at the Arena of the Underworld?"

Get up, Stand up

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura watched as the demon and the other man walked off. She stopped the flames around her body and in the circle. Atlee ran out from behind a building and ran to Asura as she fell to her knees in confusion. " Who was that old man?"

e]  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

Geryon stopped in his tracks and stared forward. "I love choas, yes, but I can live without it. And maybe I don't want to be stuck in the underworld. Up here, differences clash, it's interesting." He said with a smirk. "And did I not just spare your daughter?" He said getting serious again. "You make me seem like a bad person." He smirked. He looked back through the buildings, trying to see if she was still standing there, or trying to come after them, but he couldn't see anything through the rubble.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

As he listened to the warrior's words, Atticus pulled out a cigarette with his left hand, chuckling softly,"Kid...I'm quite old. You maybe old but...heh you don't know the half of it".
As he placed it between his lips, he coughed softly with his mind circling around the wondrous realms around him like the toys that a kid would stare at in the carriage. As he chuckled softly, he continued to speak,"There is no forever peace, we can only stall the trouble. One day, trouble will always come back in one shape or form. You got a light?"

Get up, Stand up

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Geryon turned hes head back to Atticus, lifted his finger to the cig, and lit the end of it with a small, highly heated spark from the tip of his finger. "Yeah, I know what you mean." He sighed. "You know... sometimes I think things should be different... maybe I wasn't meant for destruction. But I love it." He said with a smile. "That's the only person I have never been able to kill. Maybe I've become a softy after all of these years." He was staring aimlessly at the surrounding area at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Geryon Luesias

User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...

As he nodded softly, inhaling the smoke which felt like an eternity since the last time he calmed down and smoke with the enemy,"Heh...the last time i spoke friendly to try and hurt my family, his name was 'The Fox'. Took my first wife and my first child away from me...I killed him twice now."
As he cracked his back, he quickly placed his hand on the man's shoulder, his hand, holding back his power so that he wouldn't hurt him yet,"Time to head to the perfect place to battle."
The electricity from the sky picked them up quickly, taking them to Death of the Sands, where Arigane gained his true strength.

Get up, Stand up

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Mount Olympus Ruins