Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

seeing her steal the covers, he just saw her go into the bathroom. he was tempted to just say to take a shower with her to save time for both of them, but then she said she wanted to not let something unplaned happened, and to be together in the shower might lead to it. but he didn't want her to be stresssed out, so he got up and knocked at the bathroom door "Kiko, honey ... you dont have to open the door, just listen" he said as he looked down at himself and thought for her to not open the door was a good call "look i know that this wasn't the best night we've had together ... and i know your still embarassed about waking up to only a sheet between us ... but i dont think that we realy have anything to be embarassed about" he said as he leaned against the door "if you want i'll sleep in the guest room from now on to avoid having this happen again"

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Turning off the water Tsukiko stood there and listened. After that she felt like crying. Biting her lip she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself before running to open the bathroom door. Blushing she threw her arms around his neck. "No you live here now, this is our room. You don't have to sleep somewhere else. Please, just please don't ever thing I don't want you to be near me. I love you, I really really love you. I don't mean to be embarrassed. I'm just not good with surprises. I promise I'll get better." She felt tears leave her eyes, she had made him feel unwanted. "It was the best night, every moment with you is the best. You are wonderful, everything about you is wonderful. Please please forgive me. Even being a nurse for warriors....." Tsukiko's eyes were wide, she had kept them blue even if they were really gray. She kept her gaze locked with his. "I mean we both want kids one day. I mean I need to get use to it, I'm sure I won't be this embarrassed again. Its just not everyday that the most handsome man you've ever meet is in your bed next to you....wearing nothing." She was doing that thing were she just dug a deeper hole for herself. She couldn't run away from her problems or her fears. "I mean I'm labeled as beautiful because I'm a goddess, still no one's ever seen me like this." She frowned her mind was hectic, and she knew he knew that. "Sometimes unplanned thing go better then planned things, would you like to um...join me in the shower...I could use some help getting all the shampoo out of my hair. Its longer then I'm use to..." She trailed off her face was super red. Tsukiko was trying her hardest, she really was. It might kill her, but she could say at least she tried her hardest to face her fears and insecurities.

A song of the sea

((OOC: I almost cried during this, and I never cry.))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Pausing in the door to the guest room she called hers, she glanced back at Ambrose and shrugged. "Places." It wasn't that she was intentionally being rude to him, just that she herself wasn't quite so sure. It seemed like she'd just been drifting through a fog these past weeks (or was it already months?), and quite honestly, she remembered hardly any of it. "You wish you could kick your sisters out." Cyra snorted at Tsuki's comment, not to mention her lover's. Really, the two of them were so alike in their thought processes. "Dirty jokes? What dirty jokes? I wasn't thinking of any~." She said innocently, finally slipping into her room. Plopping down onto her bed, she curled up, falling asleep instantly.

Her dreams were cut off as Tsukiko's scream tore through the temple in the morning. Rolling out of bed, she nearly charged the door when she remembered that Ambrose was with her sister. Muttering dark thoughts (she was never a morning person), Cyra stuck her head out of the door and yelled to the happy couple. "Oi, everything okay Tsuki? Cause I can always murder your lover if he's done anything to you." It was a joke, of course, since Cyra had already approved of Ambrose long ago, but hey, she could still have her fun.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

hearing her talk he just held her trying to calm her down, true he kind of thought it was cute that she was blushing, but he agreed that she'd get used to it "honey ... i didn't mean to make you cry like that ... and you have nothing ... nothing to be sorry about" he said as he felt his fae heat a bit up after her request, he hadn't expected that. guess she wasn't the only one that needed to get used to this it seemed, and it didn't help that he was the one standing there nude with not even a sheet to cover with "yeah ... i'll help you" he said as he thought of a bold move and swollowed before he did "but ... i dont think we need this" he said as he gently tuged on the spot where the towel wraped around her and saw it fall to the floor "now we have nothing between us" he said as he looked down at her body then looked at her face with a blushing smile and as he put his hands around her waist and moved closer to her, he kissed her passionatly on the lips. as he was going to say something, he heard Cyra talk which made him squa a little to cover himself a little while having his hands on his lover "she's fine, just .... soap in the eye" he said mouthing to Kiko to go along with it

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko winced, "Sorry sister!!! I didn't mean to wake you up. just go back to bed. Everything is okay." Biting her lip she waited for Cyra to go back to bed. Giving a shy smile she leaned up and continued their kiss. "I honestly don't think you could make me cry if you wanted to. May tears of joy, but that's about it. I just don't want you to feel like I don't want you just because I get shy and run off. I don't like being away from you even in my sleep." Blushing slightly, she took his hands and led him into the bathroom. Closing the door behind them she turn a continued to blush as she walked to the shower. Turning the water on she turned led him to the shower. The stream from the water quickly filled the room, which was more or less Tsukiko's doing. "I didn't get to ask, but do you like my hair like this." She asked with her back facing him as she began to wash her hair. Tsukiko was trying, she really was trying to make this work. "I don't really mind what color my hair is to be honest." Turning slightly she gave him a pretty smile. If she could keep talking then, she would have nothing to worry about. "I did what you told me with he bracelet. I put my extra energy in it. I feel better now thanks to you. You fix all my problems. It makes me happy."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

feeling the water on he just smiled "i do like it ... maybe you should kee it like this ... for a while anyway" he said as he got some soap and helped to clean her up "you know ... i think your getting the hang on this romance thing" he said as he got a scrubing brush and put his arms around her from behind "i can easily get to some of those hard to reach places" he joked as he just used it on her back to massage her and continued to hold her "you know ... i've been thinking ... you remember the necklass you gave me? ... well i think you should have one too" he said as he held out his hand as it filled with water and closed his hand into a fist and closed his eyes and muttered something under his breath and when he opened it, there were four brilliantly made saphire stone in the shape of water droples, three were the same size but one was bigger. with a wave of his hand, the four were fused together and laced with gold "i'm getting good at Alchemy ... i just started a few weeks ago when i made that ring ... took seven tries to even make the metal ... eight to make it circular" he said as water droplets fell on the gems and to the end of one of the small saphires. as he used his other hand to touch the water droplets and produced a light golden chain conected to the gem "i know you say i'm spoiling you with these gifts ... but consider this like a charm ... right next to your heart" he said as he put it around her neck and sure enough the jewel came down to where her heart was "if your ever nervous, or scared, or even embarassed like right now ... and dont say your not 'cause, i defanently am ... being naked with my beautiful fience would do that ... but if you ever feel like that" he said as he took her hands and held them in his own and put both of their hands over the jewel and he breathed in as some of his energy flowed within the gem along with hers, making it permanant "this gem now hold both of us ... this gem shows we are one, now and forever" he said as he hugged her and felt her skin against his and moved his hands to her butt then kissed her "and if i have to ... i'll prove it to you every second we're together"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You mean the one the blue one that I gave you when you lost your sight...." Tsukiko ask turning slightly to look at him. "I think you gave that to me the day you found me in the snow. It would make sense kinda.." She said blushing slightly as he scrubbed her back. It made her shiver, she was just that ticklish. Looking at the necklace on her neck she gasped slightly. It was beautiful then again anything he gave her was beautiful. "There's now point in not tell you how I feel, because you already know. I can't hide anything from you." Smiling she leaned up and kissed him back. "Your my soul mate, you've asked me to marry you, you put up with all the stupid things I do. I love you like crazy." She wrapped er arms around his neck and smiled. "I have a bracelet that shows pictures of my family and plays the most beautiful lullaby for me, a ring that says I'm yours or something like that." She felt her eyes tearing up, but his it with the water. "You really are the best thing that has happened to me. You don't need to prove it me me every second, because really you already do that." Blushing slightly she reached up and just kissed him. She couldn't really make fancy jewelry like he could, so she wanted to make sure he knew she loved him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i just love to make you happy" he said as he continued to help clean her with the scrub brush. fourty minutes later, he came out with his love and helped dry her off and put two towels around them "that was ... fun" he said with a nervous smile and hugged her then walked her into the bedroom where the steam let out and he saw a sight that kind of made him blush. the robes he and Kiko were wearing last night were levitating and full as if they were in them "i think i know why we were both naked when we woke up" he said as the robes looked at them "either your apliances love to pull pranks on us ... or this is your doing ... subconciously magicing our robes, i think a part of you kind of wanted this to happen"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko lifted a hand and shot something at them making them fall to the floor. "If I wanted this to happen then why did I freak out." She felt stress again. "I'm getting dressed, you can see me like this after the wedding." Of course she was blushing, becuase she knew there was nothing really to hide now. "I love you though." She said leaning up to kiss him. Smiling even if she was embarrass, the charm made her feel better. She didn't feel alone, well emotionally. "This charm, it lets me feel your emotions doesn't it. You can read my mind practically, after centuries of putting up with me....naturally I'm now connected to yours." She smiled and just shook her head. "I'm getting dressed," walking to her closet she didn't bother closing the door behind her. More so out of habit since she usually kept her main door closed. Holding up her hair and jewelry to her cloths she quickly picked something out. It was more so like a ballerina outfit, still Cinderella would be jealous of her dress. Coming out of her closet she spined showing of the dress. It was a puffy white skirt, corset like top and white and gold sleeves. "How do I look." She asked with a bright smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

as she was getting dressed, so was he"like i said, subconsiously ... like your inner desires kind of told your magic to enchant the robes ... and i dont think i heard you complaining when i used the scrub brush on your lower back, or your upper chest" he said with a smile and saw her dressed just as he was about to put his shirt on "you look like a real princess ... but then again you always are" he said as he put his shirt on and walked up to her "and i think the emotions are a bit of a side effect ... but i think it'll help"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko blushed, but still gave him a bright smile. Then she fainted, falling over she waited for him to catch her. "Are you sure it wasn't your inner desires that told you to do it." She asked with a raised eyebrow knowing he would catch her. Blushing slightly she wrapped her arms around his neck again. "If I'm a princess then your my knight and shining armor that turns out to be the prince in the end." This was her fairytale, and it didn't have a happy ever after. The book wasn't ending it kept going. "Either way I like the side effects. I feel like I'm the keeper of your heart or something.....would you mind that." She asked looking up at him. Tsukiko gave a soft smiled and just closed her eyes resting her head against him. "Either was its was embarrassing, but any moment with you is enjoyable. I just like spending time with you." Her cheek grew redder it was a real contrast this time with her white cloths and hair. "So what you enjoyed it just as much if not more either way." She said holding up the charm.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:41 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

he caught her when she pretended to faint "well, one thing's for sure ... i got an inner desire now, sepecialy when i heard that giggly moan when i scrubed your-" he said as he wispered the next part of where he scrubed her at then continued to hold her "your not the keeper of my heart ... you are my heart ... my reason i go on" he said as he held he hands and slowly moved the charm back down "and trust me i didn't enchant those robes ... i'm willing to wait to wake up to my wife who alowed me to strip her the previous night, than to enchant clothes off to see my fiance naked and embarassed that we both are ... the shower was enjoyable and so was the sight during it" he said holding her a little tighter "but it wouldn't have happened unless what happened did ... it wasn't what you origionaly wanted ... it wasn't what your conscious desire wanted" he said as he put his head on hers "if anything Kiko ... i just want next time, after we become husband and wife, i want it to go how you want it ... if we sleep in our pajamas our underwear or nothing at all ... if we both take a shower togeher, seperatly, or just stay in bed ... i want it to be how you want it to be Kiko ... your my life before and after, and i never like to see you frown ... true i think the blushing's kind of cute but not when it's gotten you terrified with embarassment"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko quickly covered her mouth, "I didn't know you heard that. I told you I could have washed myself." Her face heated up again, she couldn't held it. Now she felt really embarrassed, even if it was a joke. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes.Giving him a sheepish smile she rested her head again his chest. "Well winter will be coming soon, will you keep me warm if we don't sleep with anything on?" Tsukiko asked with a bright smile. She liked when he held her, if was like nothing could get her. "It wasn't that I didn't enjoy this morning, I just wasn't expecting it. Now I know what to expect when I sleep with you so I won't be so embarrassed." Closing her eyes she knew she could go back to sleep just like this. "I don't like making you worry. So if we can get everything that embarrasses me out of the way. I'll have nothing be embarrassed about. This first time to anything is scary, because I don't know what to expect. So we have waking up, taking a shower together out of the way." She smiled up at him again. "Want to just sit in bed for a while, or we could go swimming, you could teach me alchemy, um..have the dishes cook us some lunch or breakfast. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I'm happy just you holding me." Smiling again she snuggles closer to him letting out a yawn. Closing her eyes she just relaxed.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"yeah i heard you ... and ofcourse i'll keep you warm ... infact i doubt i'll be able to keep away from you" he said huging her, it was probably the best feeling he ever experianced when he held her in his arms "Alchemy would take years to get right, and as much as i want to go swimming with you ... i sugest we wait until night so no one will see" he said with a smile and felt her cheeks which were very hot and kissed them "to save you from getting cold chills i'll stop with the extream flirting" he said as he sat down with her on the bed and saw it was nearly noon "i didn't think that we spent so much time in the shower" he said as he floped backwards on the bed "although if you would like ... later we can go somewhere, as much as i love being here with you ... i feel like we just stay here all the time, there's no adventure like there was in the early days ... i kind of miss that"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You mean were once a week something bad happened to you." Tsukiko asked through half opened eyes. Curling up next to him she knew staying here would get old. "Where would you like to go. You go went to more places before I ever started tagging along. So you know all the cool places and what not. Smiling slightly she rested her head on her arms. Her head turned so she could look at him. After a few minutes of silence a random question popped into her head. "If we ever have a child would you want it to be a boy or a girl?" She asked still looking over at him. "I'd like to raise one of both, but I figured we would need to raise one child before having another. I'm still not ready to go through that yet though. I'm actually kinda scared, if we have a child, what if something happens and I kill them. I don't think I could live with myself after that." She wasn't upset but she needed to talk about it. If she didn't talk to him about it, then it would fester in her mind and make her upset.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games