Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Epic_Muffin
"Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder which side's intentions are truly with my interests....what do you think, beelzemon?"

"Whichever side includes more fighting."

"That would be the guardians."

( Am I allowed to switch sides? )

Nagato rides off on his motorcycle, the virus digimon army now changing course, the skull satamon army retreats from the scene, using a special smoke machine nagato had previously prepared, it induces hallucinations in any digimon caught in it. It was enough to make the skull satamon escape safetly, but still with large losses.

"Now, the skull satamon should be re-grouping soon....And here they are."
The skull satamon army regroups with the virus army, and they charge to the Guardian HQ once again.
"We're almost there, so I hope they've prepared a nice surprise for the army."
Nagato and beelzemon ride off to the abandoned HQ.

(Well if you really want to i will allow it do you want me to make the arrangements now?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:26 pm
TotalRampage 0
Epic_Muffin
"Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder which side's intentions are truly with my interests....what do you think, beelzemon?"

Nagato rides off on his motorcycle, the virus digimon army now changing course, the skull satamon army retreats from the scene, using a special smoke machine nagato had previously prepared, it induces hallucinations in any digimon caught in it. It was enough to make the skull satamon escape safetly, but still with large losses.

The skull satamon army regroups with the virus army, and they charge to the Guardian HQ once again.

(Well if you really want to i will allow it do you want me to make the arrangements now?)

(Okay, but am I supposed to submit a new form, since I have new digimon that I really want in....  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:09 pm
Epic_Muffin
TotalRampage 0
Epic_Muffin

(Okay, but am I supposed to submit a new form, since I have new digimon that I really want in....

( if you want to change form thats fine but i will now let every one have 4 digimon in the RP,and get this YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE IT! blaugh just edit your FIRST POST IN THE RP,and put the name of the digimon inside the post,and please when you type it dont make it appear as your new partner came out of thin air give it a little story on meeting them)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:02 pm
TotalRampage 0
Epic_Muffin
TotalRampage 0
Epic_Muffin

( if you want to change form thats fine but i will now let every one have 4 digimon in the RP,and get this YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE IT! blaugh just edit your FIRST POST IN THE RP,and put the name of the digimon inside the post,and please when you type it dont make it appear as your new partner came out of thin air give it a little story on meeting them)

((Yay! *goes off to edit post* I'ma gonna get a Gatomon, Terriermon, Lopmon, and Biyomon.))  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 pm
(ah to be a villian is a thankless job. If it wasn't for us there would be no story, but hey. I'll just call you a traitor and that you seemed unhappy with the job and move on now. As to the adding another digimon to the group I will have to put some time into thinking that)

Megidramon flew south now in the direction of more data it smelled. It still hungered.

Yin was wondering what was up, the Master must be busy to not send a message back after he had sent one. He did not like this silence. He worked his way back out of the mine with the crystals in his pack.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm
Shaw's digimon watched as the Megidramon flew away. "That was a close one but right know we need go find Shawn and regroup." "I'm with you Wargreymon." "Alright go gather up all the flying digimon." War gerymon lands on the ground as Magnamon goes to do his task.

"Growlmon we are regrouping at the temple that master Shawn went to so gather up the digimon." "Ok."

A few minutes later the group was gathered up and ready to go. "Well lets head out everyone" Wargreymon, Magnamon, and Growlmon all went back to there rookie stages as the walked up to the temple.

meanwhile at the temple Shawn had entered the room of angels. "Wow look at these figures." refuring to the images laced along the walls. he walked untill he reached the end of the room. He stood infront of podeum, and a voice spoke.

"Warrior of the light explain you purpose for entering this holy room."  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm
"Well, then it seems that we're fighting for different causes now, beelzemon."
Nagato sends out beelzemon's bike, and beelzemon gets on his bike.
"Let's end it."
Nagato and beelzemon are firing at each other, their bikes circling in the sky.
Beelzemon gets the upper hand, and shoots a tire on nagato's bike, causing nagato to fall down a little.
"Well, this is turning into a bad situation..s**t!"
beelzemon shoots straight at nagato's head, but a ray of light flies down from the sky, and deflects the bullet. Omnimon, duftmon, and alphamon fly down from the skies.
they say in unison:
"Beelzemon, you will not hurt this tamer, he has decided the appropriate choice, to turn to light, and that is where none of your foulness can reach him."
Duftmon stabs beelzemon through the chest, and his bike falls to the ground.
The twilight digivice disappears.
"Wait, what happened to my other digimon?"
"All of them but metal seadramon have been deleted, they lived for evil purposes, and we will not let that stand."
"Right....well, we have a little problem....megidramon is on the loose out there, and..."
"We must go to headquarters, and figure out a plan."
nagato and the others ride off to guardian HQ, after taking one of Beelzemon's tires.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:29 am
"What the-! They're fighting each other!? Hey Nagato!!!" MirageGaogamon landed in front of him to stop him in his tracks."We got a score to settle, Nagato!"  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:32 am
(2nd)

"H--HEY growlmon, can we come along to?" Clockmon and sean wanted to helped too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:31 pm
Yin made his way out of the crystal mines now, and sees the skies are still pulsing red, darker now then before.

"Those fools still haven't dealt with megidramon. I wasn't expecting them to take this long, at this rate I'll have to deal with that thing."

Megidramon spotted more digimon in a field, they hadn't noticed him yet. There were no non-digi creatures here, he almost wondered what they would be like to devour, but now was time for these digimon. He swooped down towards them from above preparing a megiddo flame.  

Yin Yun Yang

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Growlmon that had know turned back to Guilmon turned around, "Yeah, we're going to get my Tamer Shawn from the temple at the top of the mountian."

mean while at the temple...

The strange voice repeated itself

"Warrior of the light explain you purpose for entering this holy room."

"I've come to get help, the Digital world is in a sea of chaos and we need some help to save it.

"Why should we help when it is your kind humans that have brought the destruction upon this world"

"Because we are fighting against them and we're trying to correct our past misstakes"

"I see, we shall lend you the power of light," Five orbs of light fly into, Shawns digivice."Share and use these well, and finaly we will give two of are strongest warriors of light. GuardiAngemon and Goldramon"

GuardiAngemon and Goldramon apear from beams of light. "We are here to help you."

"Woooo wow thanks"

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 pm
"Loser...are you sure you want to do that, look behind you, and you'll see three royal knights with their blades ready, besides, I'm not an alter anymore....."
metal seadramon erupts out of nagato's digivice, and he flies off to the guardian HQ, the royal knights close behind.
"Now, kaji, we're opposing, and i can finally show you, what pain REALLY does to you..."
nagato continues flying...almost to guardian base.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:02 am
"N-not an alter anymore!?' Rick said with a confused look on his face."You really expect us to believe you after what you done me, Rick, and KARI especially!!?As for the knghts, i'm not scared of them because they know that we fight for good, not evil. " Rick soon notices nagato flying away."HEY! Come Back here!!" Miragegaogamon soon took flight after nagato.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 pm
(Well viet hasent posted in a long time so ill just keep it going cause im sick of waiting for him.)

Reki and Kaji start to fly to the Alter base,but before he reaches the base he sends a message from his Digivice when Kaji wasent looking."Every one, i want all of you to head to the base as fast as you can."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 am
"Wow, looks like we need some speed to get away from that crazy person, who doesn't believe a word I say."
nagato looks at his digivice, and sees it turn into a guardian digivice, rather than an alter digivice.
"Heh...."
omnimon puts nagato on his shoulder, and fires his cannon behind him, making them fly at huge speeds.
Nagato puts the other three in his digivice.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games