Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm
"Maybe that day will come and we will take down Xane, and I'm looking forward to it." Mis's digivice began to beep and she held it close.

((This is my last post for tonight))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:57 pm
"So that means I'm in?"  

Rinexe

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 pm
Rikeza gave Cold~Fyre one last hug and let him down. "come on Cold~Fyre, lets go find some stuff for you train agenst. Just incase we run into someone we don't want around us." Cold~Fyre wrapped his paw around her hand and ansered. "sounds good to me, Rikeza."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Rin Chambers
"So that means I'm in?"

"Yes you are in" Mis's digivice began to beep uncontrollably *Digi-Volution*

A white light shrouded around Kyuubimon and changed its mold turning into Taomon

*Digi-Volution Complete*  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:55 pm
"Is that Mega or ultimate!?"He said amazed it happened just then.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm
"It is my Ultimate form." responded Taomon.

"Amazing, scan Taomon!!"

Thousand Spells (狐封札 Fox Sealing Paper): Taomon leaps high into the air with her sleeve-covered arms outstretched. She then shoots thousands of magical, red spell papers from them. The spell papers can bind enemies to a spot as well as combust in a fiery explosion.
Talisman of Light (梵筆閃 Sanskrit Pen Flash): A large, magical calligraphy brush emerges from Taomon's long sleeves, which can be used as both a weapon and a magical staff. The brush can be used to paint mystical symbols into the air, which release beams of pure light energy that can devastate all but the strongest of Digimon.
Talisman Spell: Taomon throws a magical red spell paper into the air, which is used to summon and manifest various magical effects. This includes a spherical shield of impenetrable magical energy, as well as releasing small spectral blasts.
Talisman Star (塵染/ラジャス Rajas): Taomon creates a symbol of razor sharp, red mystical energy symbols in her hand which fly in a boomerang-like pattern when thrown. Upon impact, enemies glows white with light energy while being torn apart.
Trinity Force (Trinity Burst): Taomon energy and combines with WarGrowlmon and Rapidmon into an energy arrow  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:13 pm
"Okay are you ready to find Ryzuna?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:43 pm
"As ready as i'll ever be, right Taomon?"Taomon nodded in response.  

Misujage

Saint

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:06 am
Ryzuna smiled. "Trust me. Angewomen will be stronger and will digivolve by then."
Seraphimon laughed a little. "Yeah Idid bu he got defensive."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:10 am
Dark sighed. "And this is why I hate working for others...."
"Momentai, Dark. Momentai!" He said as he jumped into her arms.
"I'll try to."

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

maxelle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:07 am
Yuuki sighed. "I hope so."

Laughing quietly, Angewomon looked down at Ryzuna. "That's even more proof that her likes Yuuki."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:24 pm
While they were talking and 14 year old boy with brown hair, black and blue two layered shirt with black jeans and a Yellow D-Power digivice walked by talking to a Gatomon.

" Grrrrrr were is that Mushroomon, he stole all my cards! When I get my hands on him." he said to his partner.

"Excuse me have you guys seen a Mushroomon? He has my cards." He said holding up his D-Power.

( I got my profile approved by Ryzuna and my Snowbotamon warp digivolved and regular digivolved in the rp not in real life.)  

Anthmusicme

Hygienic Millionaire

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rinexe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 pm
"Ok, I'll go by sky, and you can go by land, unless your digimon can also fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:57 pm
"Im not sure, Taomon can you fly?"
"In a sense I can fly by using one of my Talismans to create a barrier and then cause that barrier to hover while holding us."
"I guess that means she can fly."
((I got my mega Rock out loud !!))
User Image  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Rikeza sat down on a tree stump and held her Gabumon by the paws looking into his amber eyes. "Cold~Fyre, you know how I don't like killing digimon for their data, right?" Cold~Fyre nodded to her. "if the trees and rock are made out of data, it should be alright to collect there's right?" Cold~Fyre let go of his partner's hands. "it should be alright, as long as we don't a Cherrymon or Gotsumon. Lets get to work." Cold~Fyre let his arms hang at his sides. "ok Cold~Fyre, lets try a tree." Cold~Fyre angaled his body towards the tree. "Blue Blaster!" He said as a jet stream of icy flames shot out of his mouth making a hole in the tree and chip of some of the bark. "good shot, go again. Just tell me when you tierd so we can go find some food." Cold~Fyre put his head slightly down and strated to run at the tree, his horn ready to hit the hole that his last attacl made. "Horn Cracker!" Cold~Fyre said as his horn collided with the tree.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games