Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:04 pm
"What's wrong?"

Sub would soon feel his helmet pressing down on him as a certain Ralts teleported herself atop the metal bowl. She was a bit heavier than she was when I caught her due to being on the verge of evolving, but she was still a Ralts and thus wouldn't be THAT heavy, though Sub would likely still feel the extra weight.

"You feel pretty down. What's eating at you, Bossman?" Rala asked, looking over the war helmet at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"What's wrong?"

Sub would soon feel his helmet pressing down on him as a certain Ralts teleported herself atop the metal bowl. She was a bit heavier than she was when I caught her due to being on the verge of evolving, but she was still a Ralts and thus wouldn't be THAT heavy, though Sub would likely still feel the extra weight.

"You feel pretty down. What's eating at you, Bossman?" Rala asked, looking over the war helmet at him.

"Hm? You saying something?" Sub asked the Ralts on his head. One of the blessings and curses he has from being a Dark Channeler is his immunity to telepathy, or rather almost immunity. Usually when he wasn't activity resisting mental intrusions it just came off as a weak pressure or if they were speaking to him kind of like faint beeps. Some times if he really tried he could make things out but he had to focus on it pretty hard. Often he just relied on facial cues and quirks to understand Gardy but he didn't know Rala that well nor should much of a bond with her so deciphering her message was almost impossible. However, he was very familiar with the Ralts line and their ability to portray their emotions so he was able to at least sense the meaning behind her engagement with him.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me. That duck is just bothering me. You know how many years I been doing this? Too many." He mused.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 pm
"Well, don't get too depressed about it. That Pokemon is a terrorist. I could feel his malicous desires when I fought him. If you let yourself feel anything as a result of its actions, then it wins. Don't let it bring you down," Rala explained, trying to give Sub a pep-talk.

"I don't think he can hear you, Rala," I said with a smirk, admiring the Ralts's attempts regardless. "Given that he trains Dark-type Pokemon almost exclusively, he's likely built up a resistance to Psychic-type energy, which you emit when you speak to people telepathically."

"Oh, that's too bad," Rala pouted. "Can you tell him what I said?"

I shrugged in agreement and relayed her words to Sub. I still didn't quite understand why Sub was so obsessed over this Farfetch'd but I though it wise to restrict my involvment in his personal affairs so long as he didn't throw himself into harm's way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

I shrugged in agreement and relayed her words to Sub. I still didn't quite understand why Sub was so obsessed over this Farfetch'd but I though it wise to restrict my involvment in his personal affairs so long as he didn't throw himself into harm's way.

Sub listened to Ter for awhile and simply sighed. "You're right, thanks, Rala." He said with a smile as he stood up. "Ter...hello! You look bored and that's a shame. Want I to give you something to...occupy...your time?" He said with a fiendish smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:20 pm
"This is going to end badly," I sighed, knowing full well what that fiendish smile meant. "Guess it's better that I take care of it, then. Save the others the trouble. Sure, what do you need?"

Rala teleported back into her ball. She knew something was up, as well, though she wasn't sure what. She only had my feelings to go on, as she couldn't read Sub.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:22 am
Reno would slowly arrive into the living room, laying flat on his back on top of a small sled. In front of him, Zac would be busy pulling the sled along with ease as the dog moved its friend to the living room. Raising his left arm and nodding to the SNAG, Reno said, "Strength test complete. Zac is a heck of a hauler." A green tongue would interrupt Reno's transcribing as it lapped across his face. "And also a licker. Friendly lil dog."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:34 am
"You know, that's almost degrading to have a legendary Pokemon pull you around on a sled...which is something I might say if I subscribed to morality, which I don't so have fun with your weird reindeer." Sub said to Reno as he arrived with Zac.

"I need you to bring something up from the basement for me. I would do it myself but...well, let's just say I have my reasons. Just head on down and GRAY will tell you where it is. Simple enough, right?" Sub said to Terashi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:42 am
Oh, was that it? I kinda felt bad for talking smack at that point. "Sure, no problem. Be back soon."

After a flight or two of stairs(p. sure we don't have an elevator here), I made my way down to the basement and flipped a switch. "Alright, GRAY, what am I after?" I asked, looking around the place to take note of the contents of the basement so I could reach for whatever GRAY asked for right away.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:49 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, was that it? I kinda felt bad for talking smack at that point. "Sure, no problem. Be back soon."

After a flight or two of stairs(p. sure we don't have an elevator here), I made my way down to the basement and flipped a switch. "Alright, GRAY, what am I after?" I asked, looking around the place to take note of the contents of the basement so I could reach for whatever GRAY asked for right away.

"You really don't know? Use some common sense. Why wouldn't Sub come down here to get something himself? Something must be wrong with the item, right? Here is a hint, it's a certain color." GRAY spoke up.

Despite GRAY's sarcasm Terashi would find among all the junk a strangely well wrapped and clean pink gift box. What was this doing down here?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:03 am
I stared at the object in question for a good thirty seconds. "I take it back. This is extremely suspect." I huffed, before picking the object up.

"You really think this will end badly?" Rala asked me after teleporting atop one of my shoulders.

"Sub asking me to fetch him a pink box? Sub!?" I asked. Yeah, it was pretty obvious in my mind.

Regardless, I carried the object up to the main lobby. "I take it this is what you're after?" I asked Sub once I made my way back to him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:44 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Regardless, I carried the object up to the main lobby. "I take it this is what you're after?" I asked Sub once I made my way back to him.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Didn't GRAY tell you? I didn't want you to bring it up here, at least not until you opened it. Get that away from me!" Sub freaked out as Terashi arrived with the package. The heck?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 pm
"No, he didn't," I said, arching a slender brow at Sub. "Relax, it's not going to devour your soul. It's just a box."

With that, I unceremoniously ripped the lid off the box. What oh what could be inside?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"No, he didn't," I said, arching a slender brow at Sub. "Relax, it's not going to devour your soul. It's just a box."

With that, I unceremoniously ripped the lid off the box. What oh what could be inside?

"No no no! Don't!" Sub shouted but it was too late, the box was opened up regardless of his pleading.

Inside the opened box would be a small Clefairy plushie, very old and dirty looking. After Terashi opened the box Sub would dive behind the couch and peek at the other man from behind it. "Hide it! Quick!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:31 pm
Ignoring Sub's desperate requests, I took the doll out of the box and inspected it. Why did he want this? More importantly, why did he want me to get this for him if he didn't want me to open it in front of him?

"This is some sort of prank, isn't it?" I asked accusingly, remembering well the zubat guano prank he pulled a few years ago.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:31 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Ignoring Sub's desperate requests, I took the doll out of the box and inspected it. Why did he want this? More importantly, why did he want me to get this for him if he didn't want me to open it in front of him?

"This is some sort of prank, isn't it?" I asked accusingly, remembering well the zubat guano prank he pulled a few years ago.

"No! Now put it away!" Sub shouted at Terashi. The trainer wouldn't have too much longer to ponder over what was wrong before a certain duck came out of nowhere and whacked Ter on the head with its leak, attempting to snatch the doll away from him.

[El Pato would like to battle!]

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games