Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 am
"Eating, no," I explained. "Although it's not very healthy to forego that. Already endangered Pokemon is more the Pokemon League's business than mine, not that you care what THEY think. Hygeine, yes."

"Hygeine, very much yes! You stink!!" Keiko coughed, holing a hand to her mouth to try to hide from Sub's musk.

"You can forego ten minutes of hunting, surely," I said, trying my best to remain respectful toward the team's leader. "Other Snagems might be quick to disrespect you if you stay like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:02 am
Odd had been wandering around HQ for the last few days with Fermata, his newly hatched Rowlet, which he had discovered the name of only thanks to GRAY since his PokeDex couldn't identify it. The little owlet was both adorable and inquisitive, though he didn't display any kind of battling capabilities yet. "You'll learn, eventually." He told the little Grass Quill Pokemon that was now perched upon his head.

~I will end you, Mortal!~

"Shut up, Thing." Odd called back, not even needing to turn his head to know who had sent the message into his spirit. What he didn't know, however, was that the sandwich he was about to start eating had been switched from roast beef to pulled pork when he wasn't looking. Taking a bite, he instantly recoiled. "Ew! I hate pork....." He said to himself with a grimace. "Well this sandwich is ruined..... Guess I'll get something healthier." He remarked as he headed toward the kitchen, dropping his poisoned sandwich in the trash before digging into the fridge in search of fruits. He barely heard it as Thing disappeared into the depths of HQ, cackling like a madman.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"You can forego ten minutes of hunting, surely," I said, trying my best to remain respectful toward the team's leader. "Other Snagems might be quick to disrespect you if you stay like this."

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Sub admitted to Ter, taking off his helmet reluctantly as he resigned to calm down a little. The man would regret taking off the helmet though as a certain waterfowl came down from the ceiling and smacked Sub on the back of his head with its leak, knocking the Snagem leader out cold as he hit the ground with a thud.

User Image

[El Pato would like to battle!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The duck would then turn his attention on Keiko and Terashi, the duck swinging its leak around like a bat, each swing sending a star-shaped disc of solidified energy at them as it executed a Swift attack.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:30 am
Rala was quick to Teleport in front of the couple, using Confusion to keep the Normal-type energy stars from damaging her master and his... friend? She wasn't quite sure what was going on with those two yet.

"Thanks, Rala," I said as Keiko let Audrey out of her ball. "Now aim your Confusion at that Farfetch'd!"

Audrey was quick to notice a passed-out Sub, and started charging a Heal Beam. "Audrey, I'm glad you want to help, but let's focus on the Farfetch'd for now. Use Secret Power!"

Rala used her psychic power to manipulate the Normal-type energy stars, flinging them back at El Pato while Audrey used Secret Power to manipulate the electrical current in the Main Lobby's floor to hit El Pato with a static shot.

((If the Random Number is three or lower, El Pato is Paralyzed.))  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:53 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Rala used her psychic power to manipulate the Normal-type energy stars, flinging them back at El Pato while Audrey used Secret Power to manipulate the electrical current in the Main Lobby's floor to hit El Pato with a static shot.

((If the Random Number is three or lower, El Pato is Paralyzed.))

As the stars pelted El Pato he would prepare to retaliate, however the sudden Secret Power would cause his body to seize up as a surge of energy hit him suddenly. The angry duck could do nothing more than glare at Keiko and Terashi for the time being. That...was too easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:02 pm
A true master paralyzes his opponent, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

I couldn't help but smirk as El Pato lay there, vulnerable. Was this the 'duck' that Sub was having so much trouble with? "Give him a taste of your singing voice, Rala," i said simply. How could El Pato dodge this?

"You can sing, too, Audrey," Keiko smiled. The two pokemon started performing a funeral dirge for the Farfetch'd that was empowered by Fairy-type energy ala a double-dose of Disarming Voice. El Pato would not be very happy with his ears in the forseeable future.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
A true master paralyzes his opponent, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

I couldn't help but smirk as El Pato lay there, vulnerable. Was this the 'duck' that Sub was having so much trouble with? "Give him a taste of your singing voice, Rala," i said simply. How could El Pato dodge this?

"You can sing, too, Audrey," Keiko smiled. The two pokemon started performing a funeral dirge for the Farfetch'd that was empowered by Fairy-type energy ala a double-dose of Disarming Voice. El Pato would not be very happy with his ears in the forseeable future.

As the double Disarming Voice went off El Pato would almost smile, the duck suddenly able to move again as he conjured from underneath his feathers a Quick Claw tied around his neck. In a blink of an eye he would disappear, reappearing in front of Rala, stabbing the Ralts with its leak as it dripped with poison, Poison Jab. The duck would end Rala's song short but took the full hit from Audrey, though it wouldn't just stand there and let her sing as the duck reached back and kicked her after stabbing Rala.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:45 pm
"Owww!" Rala whined telepathically as she was struck in her heart (that giant red thing on her head yanno) by the super effective move, causing her to fall on her back.

I recalled Rala to her ball, only to let Sprrow out. "Avenge Rala with Acrobatics," I told her, the Flechling leaping up in the air without using her wings, attempting to land beak-first on the Farfetched.

Audrey, however, was a bit too angry to listen to Keiko at the moment, the kick she received sending her into a frenzy as she repeatedly Doubleslapped El Pato."Auuuuuu- no no no no no no no no no no no-"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Owww!" Rala whined telepathically as she was struck in her heart (that giant red thing on her head yanno) by the super effective move, causing her to fall on her back.

I recalled Rala to her ball, only to let Sprrow out. "Avenge Rala with Acrobatics," I told her, the Flechling leaping up in the air without using her wings, attempting to land beak-first on the Farfetched.

Audrey, however, was a bit too angry to listen to Keiko at the moment, the kick she received sending her into a frenzy as she repeatedly Doubleslapped El Pato."Auuuuuu- no no no no no no no no no no no-"

El Pato would recoil as the Fletchling stabbed him with its beck, the duck stumbling backwards into Audrey's Doubleslap. After taking at least three slaps the Farfetch'd would flap a single wing to send Audrey away with a Gust. Once it gained some breathing room the duck would take out a smoke bomb and throw it against the ground, a puff of smoke surrounding it. Once the smoke cleaned the Farfetch'd would be nowhere to be seen, a single black bag laying on the ground in its place. El Pato was gone.

(Rala gaines +5 Evo Points, Sparrow +3)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:08 pm
"It... it's gone," Keiko noticed. I sighed, but not at her auctioning for the role of Captain Obvious.

"I need to take care of Rala. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," I said before leaving the main lobby while Audrey coughed from the smoke.

"I guess it's okay if you wanna use Heal Pulse on Sub, now, Audrey," Keiko said. This brought a smile to the Audino's face as she fired a pink beam of psychic healing energy at Sub. This made Keiko nervous, knowing how much Sub hated pink. But, it was better than leaving him to rot. He certainly smelled like he was rotting.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 pm
Odd walked out of his and Lykas' room with Fermata once more sitting on his head. The Rowlet seemed to have deemed that as his favored perch, already, though Odd usually had to set him up there himself. The infant avian hadn't yet gotten the hang of flying, despite attempting frequently. "Lykas is probably down by the pool. You wanna go visit him? Maybe get some lunch?" He asked the round bird, who cooed softly at first before flapping his wings fervently, if a bit unevenly, and hooting loudly. "Roooow~"

"I agree. We'll see about getting some some food as soon as we see Lykas. He'll probably want something, too." Odd replied with a smile and a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:44 pm
Everyone's SNAGs would suddenly beep, showing a small message from GRAY as usual. Unlike the time before, there wasn't any snark... for now. Just a bit of observations made.

[HQ Gains for: 11/7 to 11/13]
Requiem of Whyspers
Fermata (Rowlet): 3 Evo Points
"Thing" (Shuppet): 1 Evo Point

TerashiLeonGoken
Rala (Ralts): 2 Evo Points
Sparrow (Fletchling): 0 Evo Points [Reason: Only fought El Pato and was rewarded accordingly.]

Darksol88
Swift (Doduo): 0 Evo Points [Reason: Didn't actually do anything of note.]

For whatever reason, the beeping also resulted in Zac bolting through one of the halls into the main room, only to stop when it realized that nothing appeared to be wrong for the time being. It'd relax, though still looked to be on guard. Who knows why it was.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 pm
((Apologies for slight powergaming, as Sub hasn't posted as himself since the Battle of St. Dux.))

Once Sub's physical wounds were healed, (she lacked the capacity to help him with his mental wounds) she left him to take care of himself from that point and joined me and Rala (the latter of which was engulfing a victory Watmel Berry at the time) in the kitchen.

I sighed, looking at the destruction that war had wrought this place. "This room is still a mess."

"Sorry," Rala said telepathically.

"It's alright," I shrugged. "I know you were just trying to help."

Keiko started to say something when Rala's body let off an unusal glow that caught both of our attentions. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked out of concern.

"I think so," Rala confirmed. "I feel really weird, though."

I took out my SNAG and looked up Rala's data. "It looks like you might evolve soon," I told her.

"I'm gonna get strong soon? Alright!" Rala exclaimed, going so far as to letting out an endearing cheer in Pokespeak.

The rest of the time spent in the kitchen was short and silent, as Keiko and I made ourselves some food and headed to the main lobby to eat. Keiko waved at Zac and said hello to the legendary, but otherwise we left it alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:10 pm
Odd waved to Zac when he saw the canine-esque legend. He wasn't really sure what it was but it didn't appear to be harmful and, if anything, he got the feeling it was scared of everyone here. Fermata could relate to that feeling as the little owl tucked itself into Odd's hair, ruffling it's feathers and attempting to hide it's face in the very obvious ball of feathers it had turned itself into. It could tell Zac wasn't dangerous outright but something about the green dog made it feel frightened. Not of it, specifically, but of whatever was making it feel so on edge.

"So let's go get Lykas already." Odd told himself, realizing now that he had stopped walking when he waved at Zac, standing in the middle of the main room like an idiot, staring at the Pokemon he didn't recognize.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 pm
"Next week...if I don't catch it by next week then once again I fail...he'll win, again." Sub said to himself as he sat on the ground, curled up in a corner in the main area. He was washed up and in different clothes this time but still had his army helmet on. He was going on about El Pato it seemed, laminating over the fact that Thanksgiving is next week and he still hasn't caught the main course. "Fail again..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games