Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:23 pm
After getting back, the trainer went to see how his Gardevoir was holding up. Lo and behold, Alex had holed herself up in her room, giving him any explanation. Dan strolled into the lobby, looking around when Glinda appeared holding a bundle of Tanga Berries. "Whoa! There you are" he sighed in relief. Placing the berries beside Sub's "fort", she would return to her trainer's side. "What have you been up to? Rather, what has Sub been having you do?" Dan asked, looking around at the berry splatter all over the place.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 pm
Odd walked out of the kitchen with Fermata on his arm, feeding the tiny owl Pokemon food pellets only to see Lykas holding a small bag with a Nugget in it. "Where'd you get that?" He asked as he examined it.

"That crazy duck that attacks us every November dropped it after we stomped it's butt." Lykas replied as he took the black pouch it had been in and shoved it into his pocket.

Fermata fluttered his tiny wings at this point and attempted to fly towards Lykas only to drop like a rock when he jumped off Odd's arm. "Not so fast little guy!" The hybrid yelped as he grabbed the baby bird. "You're not old enough to go flying around on your own yet." He warned it as he lifted it up and set it on his own arm.

"Row?" Fermata hooted, examining the Nugget with it's big, round eyes. Shiny! "Rowrowrow!" He exclaimed, clearly liking the thing as he began to peck at it, almost like he was trying to figure out how to pick it up and throw it. When his beak didn't do the job, he tried picking it up with his tiny talons, though they didn't do any better.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:39 am
"I don't remember the details," Rala said telepathically to Dan as she helped Glinda with the Tanga Berries. "I think Gardy's trainer is hunting something, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:19 pm
Amaranth would, for the moment, be out in the main room. She seemed to be keeping to herself despite the Doduo bickering beside her. Probably couldn't agree on something...

Zac, meanwhile, had wandered into the kitchen. Perhaps it was looking around?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:26 pm
Arkana would walk around the HQ, finally deciding to drop her Illusion completely and roam around as a Zoroark. She looked like she was deep in thought as she walked, grumbling. "I wish I could write like a normal human... My paws are not that conducive to writing well, or working on a tablet..." She'd eventually make her way to the kitchen, noticing Zac in there also. "Oh. Um, hello there, little legendary pup."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:34 pm
"I think that's all of them," Rala noted telepathically. "I'm gonna go get some dinner from what's left of the kitchen."

And with that, Rala left Glinda's sight in a flash, appearing on a barely-gummed-up and unburned kitchen counter with a Watmel Berry in her hands. Her mouth opens when she senses the presence of a Dragon-type Pokemon, looking up from her delectable prize to see Zac. and a black-furred pokemon that she couldn't get a read on to save her life. It was strange, like the creature wasn't even there. Were her eyes playing tricks on her?

"Um... hi," Rala 'said' meekly. Although, due to Arkana being a Dark-type, he may not be able to hear Rala at all.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 pm
Dan shuddered hearing that name from Rala. "You both have been hanging around Gardy? You poor souls" he would shake his head. He figured this is what he get for letting Alex watch his Gardevoir. Though he was now left to wonder just what exactly Sub's psychic menace was hunting. As Rala left, the trainer turned to his Gardevoir. "Well you seem...relatively fine. And hey, at least you're socializing" Dan grinned, choosing to see this as a positive. Glinda appeared to be nervous as she shook her head in confirmation. "Come on, I'm a little hungry myself. Let's go see what we can find." Dan would lead the way into the kitchen, not too surprised to see the gunk covered these wall too. However, the Zygarde's presence had caught his attention when he saw it. As he recalled, it was a dragon type, wasn't it? While it didn't look like one, he was definitely intrigued by this Legendary Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:36 pm
Arkana would turn to the one that was attempting to poke into her mind, tilting her head. "Uh, hi there. Um, you may want to try again, if you said anything to me. I've been keeping things up higher than normal because of one angry floating furball... Um, who might you be, on a side note?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 pm
"I just said hi," Rala told her telepathically, surprised that she could hear her at all. "Would it be rude if I asked you what you are? I can't sense your energy at all."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:56 pm
"I'm going to assume you haven't encountered a Zoroark before then. We're dark type Pokémon with the ability to create illusions, whether they be on ourselves or on the environment. My own name's Arkana, by the way. What's yours," the fox would explain, crossing her arms with a grin on her muzzle.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:03 pm
Rala was unsure of what Arkana was talking about, she reached out to my mind using the bond we'd built together so she could scan my mind for information. "Oh, that makes sense," Rala said absentmindedly, learning how Dark-type Pokemon are immune to the Psychic-type.

"My name is Rala," Rala spoke up telepathically after focusing her mind on her surroundings. "It's nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:39 pm
The smile would grow on the fox's muzzle. "Rala, eh? Well, pleasure to meet ya too, short fry!" She chuckled before shaking her head. "Sorry if that might get at ya. So, are you here to visit HQ's newest visitor," she'd ask, motioning to Doge!Zygarde with her head.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm
"Not really," Rala admitted, holding the Watmel Berry she was about to eat for Arkana to see. "He does worry me, though. He feels like he should be a lot more powerful than he is. Like he's missing some important part of himself."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:43 pm
"Let's just hope things have returned to normal," I said as Claydol returned us to the main lobby. As Keiko and I took a seat on a couch, Rala appeared before us, a somewhat eaten Watmel Berry in her tiny hands. "Welcome back!" Rala cheerfully said using her telepathy. "How did your date go?"

"Could've been worse," I shrugged. "Is Sub done borrowing you?"

"Technically, I worked for Gardy," Rala admitted. "And for now, yeah. Unless Gardy has something else she needs help with."

"I'm starting to think you're conforming to Keiko's mentality," I said with a smirk.

"You act like helping people is a bad thing," Keiko giggled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Depends on who you're helping," I retorted. "But I guess if Sub's worked up over something, it must be serious. Unless he's completely insane, but that's none of my business."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:43 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Depends on who you're helping," I retorted. "But I guess if Sub's worked up over something, it must be serious. Unless he's completely insane, but that's none of my business."

"Insane? Who are you calling insane?" Sub asked as he suddenly appeared behind Terashi, Griswald floating behind him menacingly. "Is it insane to want revenge so much that you forsake hygiene, eating, and even go so far as using the team's resources to hunt down an already endangered Pokemon just for said revenge!? Is that insane!?" He shouted. Yes, yes it was insane. Also, he smelled.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games