Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:10 pm
Freth made her way out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her, with somewhat of a stunned look on her face. Tristen came up, being followed by his Eevee, looking up at Freth. "Freth, is Blizz in there?" The boy asked.

Freth's surprised look then turned to disdain, opening the door back up for Tristen to see inside, seeing me face first in a pillow on the bed. Many logs were being sawed. At once. "You tell me."

Tristen was wincing and his Eevee folded its ears back, hearing the powerful snores for a few seconds before Freth closed the door back behind her. "That isn't healthy, is it?"

"I don't know. He practically came back to headquarters after the mission and there he's been since. I guess Kalos really ran him ragged." Freth said. "Though all went well in the end, he's still a little miffed about not being told about Aile until after we dragged him back over there. Which reminds me, how are your Pokemon. You were around for Aile's Flygon, right?"

"When she brought it out, I recalled my Pokemon real fast. I didn't want the same thing happen to Galvantula and Xatu like what happened to Blitzle. They're fine, though." Tristen said.

"That's good. Apart from having to keep a Zoroark and a Mew separated, getting Zygarde back here wasn't too much of a headache." Freth said. "Though seesh...Cera though...I didn't know Mews could have those times of the month."

"You mean-"

"Yes, that. Hush." All that got was a confused look out of Tristen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas and Odd had found something worth watching while everyone else was losing their minds over that blasted duck running amok once again. Lykas had shifted the egg in their care from Odd's lap to sitting at his side, with pillows preventing it from falling off the couch at this point. How long had they had it now, almost a week? How long did eggs usually take to hatch, again?

All the sudden the strange egg would begin to wiggle, chirping sounds heard from inside. The wiggling would become more intense and then soon enough the egg would begin to crack. Eventually the egg would burst open and in its place was a tiny little brown bird with big eyes and a little leaf bow tie. "Rooowl!" It began to cry.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:30 pm
Arkana would return with the others, in her usual appearance. She'd look nervous, but at least wasn't hesitant as she walked in. "Well, I'm back here... Now, if that little pink furball decides to go off on me, I'll give her a piece of my mind." She'd walk off in the direction of Aile's room, drumming her claws together in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:18 pm
Lykas jumped slightly when the egg at his side suddenly began to move, not expecting it to hatch so suddenly. There had been no signs that it was prepared to until now, after all. When it did, however, he blinked at the creature that emerged from it a few times. "What the ~/~ is that?" He asked Odd, who was busy looking at it, himself.

"I dunno but it's kinda cute." The channeler replied as he reached over and picked the little bird up. "It kinda looks like a Hoothoot but it's got leaves on it, see?" He pointed out the bird's bowtie and, as it stretched out it's tiny wings, it became visible that there were leaves mixed in with it's feathers as well. "Whatever it is, I'm gonna call it Fermata." Odd replied as he hugged the tiny bird close to his chest.

"Feel free. If it's a Grass-type, I'd rather avoid it." Lykas replied, shuffling away from the bird slightly.

"Roooowl!" The tiny owl hooted as it wiggled out of Odd's grip for a moment, choosing, instead to roost on his arm and it spun it's head around and examined it's surroundings. "Row row?" It hooted out before turning back to Odd and opening it's infantile beak, obviously hungry.

"Hm. I guess I'd be hungry too if I was just born." He told it with a small smile. Looking to Lykas he held out his free hand. "Care to join me in the kitchen while I feed the baby?" He asked with a wink. Lykas rolled his eyes at Odd's antics but stood up anyway and followed him into the headquarters' communal kitchen.

".....Ooookay. I'm just going to ignore all the berry bits everywhere and find some food for my new baby Pokemon." Odd said upon entering and see so many people gathered in one place. Obviously there was something going on and he was completely oblivious to it up until now. No worries, though. He had all he needed for the moment. Rifling through the cabinets, he managed to find some soft Pokemon food generally reserved for squishy baby Pokemon and pulled it down. A newborn might not be what was normally classified as a "Baby" Pokemon but at the very least it was something the baby owl could eat with relative ease until it got a bit older.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:34 pm
Espeon_Commander
Arkana would return with the others, in her usual appearance. She'd look nervous, but at least wasn't hesitant as she walked in. "Well, I'm back here... Now, if that little pink furball decides to go off on me, I'll give her a piece of my mind." She'd walk off in the direction of Aile's room, drumming her claws together in thought.

Reno Vantas

Speaking of Cera, she and Amaranth would end up arriving a bit after Arkana had. There was no telling why they took longer to arrive, though they'd see Arkana as she went off for Aile's room.

Strangely enough, Amaranth would end up taking off shortly after. For the training room, no less.

"...huh. Okay then... as long as Arkana leaves me alone, she can do whatever she wants." Cera remarked to herself, deciding to sit in one of the chairs within the HQ's main room.

---

A bit more time would pass before Zac finally came in as well, Leslie still on its back and covered in dirt from the unusual way of getting away from the Battle Chateau. It wasn't sure what to make of the place it was brought to, but one thing was certain. It still could feel what was proving to be a massive threat. Was this still Kalos...? It wasn't sure at the moment, instead deciding to get its bearings straight before it assessed what it'd need to do.

It'd just walk around the main room after shaking itself to try and throw Leslie off its back, apparently done with the idea of being used as a taxi service.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 am
Requiem of Whyspers

User Image

[El Pato would like to battle!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not much longer after Odd entered the kitchen a crazed duck would jump Lykas right before he had a chance to enter the room. The mask duck would hold its leak high before bringing it down on Lykas' head with a fierce WHACK!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:31 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

User Image

[El Pato would like to battle!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not much longer after Odd entered the kitchen a crazed duck would jump Lykas right before he had a chance to enter the room. The mask duck would hold its leak high before bringing it down on Lykas' head with a fierce WHACK!

Oh hell no! Lykas' eye twitched as the Farfethch'd withdrew its leek. "You did not just do what I think you did, did you?" He asked it as his anger rose.

"MYKEL!" He screamed after a second. The Gardevoir charged out of the kitchen, dropping Sub's Spelon Buster on the way out.

"He's back?!" He asked, seeing the duck standing in front of Lykas. "Nevermind. Stupid question"

"We're gonna hit it hard. Time to break out the heavy artillery." Lykas said as he took hold of the string of charms hanging from his belt. One of them, shaped like an open Clamperl, held his keystone within, set as if it were the bivalve Pokemon's body within the shell.

"On it!" Mykel called as his body was engulfed in a bright light, a crystalline shell of energy forming around him for a moment, quickly turning solid before it shattered, shards of the shell flying in all direction, evaporating into thin air before they even hit the ground. The now Mega Gardevoir stood before his trainer, glaring down at the Farfetch'd that had assaulted his trainer.

"You're gonna pay for that." He told the duck before his body sparked with pink light, gathering the energy for a powerful Moonblast.

"Do it, Mykel. Moonblast!" Lykas told the Mega Pokemon, the hybrid sharing in Mykel's determination to end the bird.

The Mega empowered Fairy-type nodded and released the Moonblast, the energy coalescing into a near-solid form as it was released, intent not just on striking El Pato but driving into the nearest wall and flattening it completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

The Mega empowered Fairy-type nodded and released the Moonblast, the energy coalescing into a near-solid form as it was released, intent not just on striking El Pato but driving into the nearest wall and flattening it completely.

The Moonblast would catch El Pato by surprise, slamming into the duck and sending him flying into a wall which he would make a hard impact against it. Once the ball of energy dissipated the duck fell to the ground and after getting back on its feet it stared down the Mega Gardevoir, an angry look on its face.

Without a sound El Pato would whip his leak out to his side and speed towards Mykel with a Quick Attack. Once near the duck would jump up and with the leak held upside down attempt to jab the now glowing purple leak into her chest with a Poison Jab, the duck kicking off of her afterwards.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:54 pm
SubonicXP

The Moonblast would catch El Pato by surprise, slamming into the duck and sending him flying into a wall which he would make a hard impact against it. Once the ball of energy dissipated the duck fell to the ground and after getting back on its feet it stared down the Mega Gardevoir, an angry look on its face.

Without a sound El Pato would whip his leak out to his side and speed towards Mykel with a Quick Attack. Once near the duck would jump up and with the leak held upside down attempt to jab the now glowing purple leak into her chest with a Poison Jab, the duck kicking off of her afterwards.

Mykel tried to avoid the incoming Poison Jab, though he wasn't expecting such a sudden retaliation. He was hit in the chest but not where the duck had intended. It struck on his right side, thankfully away from his heart, and sent him to the ground, kneeling as he felt the effects of the toxins spread. Thankfully they didn't spread far, meaning he wasn't poisoned this time but that duck's goose was cooked for that

"Mykel, Psychic!" Lykas directed his partner. He was frustrated more now by the fact he couldn't give Mykel enough warning to dodge that attack than he was by the one that had started this fight. "Make sure it feels it."

The Mega Gardevoir would stand back up, eyes taking on a bright blue glow as he unleashed a wall of psionic energy towards El Pato. Should he be hit, the duck would find the wall wrapping around him before he was slammed into walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture....anything close enough to throw him against, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:02 pm
Everyone's SNAGs would suddenly beep, showing a small message.

"I guess some of you actually do like using your legs. You and your Pokemon must feel so proud. I'm surprised that they grew a little for it. Results are below:

[HQ Gains for: 11/6/2017]
Requiem of Whyspers
Rowlet: 1 Evo Point

There was nothing more in the message. Strange... maybe GRAY was updated?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:06 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

The Mega Gardevoir would stand back up, eyes taking on a bright blue glow as he unleashed a wall of psionic energy towards El Pato. Should he be hit, the duck would find the wall wrapping around him before he was slammed into walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture....anything close enough to throw him against, really.

The duck was thrown around by the psychic force, slammed against the floor, then a wall, and finally he was being thrust up towards the ceiling. At that moment El Pato broke free from the Psychic wrap, kicking off the wall and twisting around so he was now flying. Momentarily breaking its hovering flight the bird, with an astonishing speed, would wildly slash its leak through the air, conjuring up a create many blades of air which were sent towards Mykel, the force of the onslaught enough to push El Pato up and backwards and keep him aloft as he viciously assaulted the Mega Gardevoir.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:30 pm
"Double Team, Mykel!" Lykas told his partner, his own body shifting into clear water via Acid Armor in order to avoid taking too much damage from the blades that missed. Mykel nodded, his body splitting apart into multiple duplicates, managing to evade most of the Air Slash's blades in doing so. "Alright, follow it up with Draining Kiss!"

"Do I have to?" Mykel asking, making a face that made it clear he didn't want to follow through with that command.

"Yes. Now do it." "

"Fiiiiiine." Mykel groaned before using his psychic power to propel himself into the air, where he placed a delicate kiss on Farfetch's cheek, dropping back to the ground immediately after. Farfetch'd would feel it's energy leaving it rather quickly as Mykel's attack took it's toll, gathering a good bit of El Pato's energy and returning it to the Mega Gardevoir.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:54 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Fiiiiiine." Mykel groaned before using his psychic power to propel himself into the air, where he placed a delicate kiss on Farfetch's cheek, dropping back to the ground immediately after. Farfetch'd would feel it's energy leaving it rather quickly as Mykel's attack took it's toll, gathering a good bit of El Pato's energy and returning it to the Mega Gardevoir.

After being kissed the duck would panic, flailing around at the Mega Gardevoir to get away from it. Once free from the kiss the duck would use a Quick Attack and flee, something dropping in its flight, a black bag with something inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:08 pm
Lykas and Mykel stared at the bag El Pato dropped before Lykas walked over to pick it up, sensing it as Mykel's Mega form faded away, leaving him a normal Gardevoir now.

"I wonder what's in there? He asked as Lykas scooped it up with one of his tentacles and brought it up to his hands, where he proceeded to open it up.

"Dunno but we're about to find out." He replied to his friend, looking into the depths of the black bag in the process.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:16 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Dunno but we're about to find out." He replied to his friend, looking into the depths of the black bag in the process.

Inside the black bag was a shiny mass of gold, a Nugget!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games