Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:39 am
It had been a few days since, apparently, being entrusted with the care of an unknown Pokemon egg and despite having given it to Mykel for safekeeping, the duo found it in their care once more as Odd sat by the pool and watched Lykas swim with his Water-types. "I have to wonder what's in here?" He said to himself as he carefully pulled the egg from it's incubator and began to wipe down the shell with a slightly warmed wet rag, polishing it up to a sparkle before he carefully dried it and went to return it.

"How long do you think it'll take to hatch?" Lykas asked as he emerged from the pool, soaking wet trunks clinging to his legs as he did. His Pokemon followed him over, though they all preferred to stay in the water for now.

"I dunno. I've never seen a pattern like this one on any Pokemon I've seen before and the pattern usually identifies the species and, sometimes, how long it needs to incubate." Odd replied, picking up his SNAG from beside him and opening up the PokeDex function. Rather than reading entries, all he was doing was flipping through the images in the database in an attempt to find something that had a pattern that might be shared with the egg.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm
As Rala and Glinda collected berries a certain Sawsbuck would slowly approach them from behind, the very angry deer was covered in sticky Tanga Berry mash, mostly all over its once beautiful autumn leaf covered antlers. While the traps did delay him for awhile the buck eventually got free and now was looking for some revenge. "Buuuck!" Roared the Sawsbuck as it charged towards Glinda and Rala with a Horn Leech.

-----

Mykel wouldn't have much of a chance to do battle with El Pato as the duck cleverly positioned its self so that Spelon Buster's explosive goop would hit the goop that held it, causing it to catch fire and free it. While it did some damage the Farfetch'd was now free, El Pato executing a Quick Attack to avoid the Moonblast and rush straight out of the kitchen. The Snagems would see nothing more than a brown blur go by and just disappear to parts unknown. One thing was certain though, El Pato was still here.

"Where is he!? Gardy said he was in here!" Sub shouted as he kitchen the kitchen door in, the crazed helmeted man holding his Sharpedo like he was a shoulder mounted ballistic weapon, though Pym didn't seem to mind.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:55 pm
SubonicXP

Ah, it was good to see that other people wielded their Pokemon like weapons. Allen papped his own chest twice before pointing to Sub. Game recognized game. "You mean the Farfetch'd that's pretty much Road Runner? Just missed him." He said with a shrug before taking a sip. "So what, did you say birds are stupid and Moltres cursed us or somethin' boss man?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm
Fair enough. Glinda would pluck even more berries free from the tree, cradling a bunch in one arm. But upon hearing something approaching, she froze and looked to see the angry Sawsbuck covered in some green sticky goo. As the large buck came charging at them, the Gardevoir quickly placed herself in front of Rala. With her free hand, she would hold it up before the monster as if she was asking it to stop. At the same time, he eyes would glow as she unleashed a Hypnosis in an attempt to put the guardian back to sleep.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"I tried to eat it one year." Sub told Allen plainly. "Come to find out they don't like it when you do that, who would have known." The man said as he put Pym in the sink and turned on the water. "This year will be different though...I can almost task him!" He said with a disturbing laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:22 pm
"Wow!" Rala exclaimed telepathically as the Sawsbuck went back to sleep. "How did you do that?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:44 pm
SubonicXP

He gasped. His stomach grumbled. The spirit of Thanksgiving was strong with this boy, he who never celebrated Christmas in November like some heathen. "Food? I'm in." Allen said before taking another sip of his coffee, sending out his Magby Zest. She looked like a small gun in his hands. He could use his bat, but no. The boy liked his food spicy and that Farfetch'd was gonna taste like spicy calamari by the time he was done with it. Not pulp, of which the bird would have been beaten into. Of course, it had already fled, so they'd need to start hunting.

"Let's go on a duck hunt my dude." Allen said, putting his coffee in the fridge to drink later. He was careful to avoid the burn marks on the floor where the Vulpix had used Flamethrower when trying to catch El Pato. The fact that they had waited over a year for a feast was terrible.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:44 pm
" Oh bloody hell~~What happened here? Why are there third degree burn marks on the kitchen floor?~~ Rein mused being careful not to touch the makings on the floor though he still wondered why it look a Groudon ran through the HQ.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:42 am
Lykas and Odd found their way up from the pool after a while and made their way to the main room, Careful to avoid the mashed berry all over the place, they gave a pointed towards the kitchen, where they could hear voices. "I feel like Sub's lost his mind." Odd voiced as he sat on the couch, the incubator for their egg in his lap.

"So what is new?" Lykas questioned as he snapped up the TV remote with one of his tentacle ponytails and flipped the television on, beginning to search for something worth watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:04 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"Let's go on a duck hunt my dude." Allen said, putting his coffee in the fridge to drink later. He was careful to avoid the burn marks on the floor where the Vulpix had used Flamethrower when trying to catch El Pato. The fact that they had waited over a year for a feast was terrible.

"Now you're talking!" Sub said to Allen as he patted him on the back and then turned towards Gardy. "Where are my Tenga Berries!? I need more bombs for that dastardly duck!" He demanded to know of the Gardevoir.

"I'll look into it, commander!" Gardy said with a salute before teleporting away.

With Gardy gone he turned back to face Allen and began to tap his chin. "Is Zest afraid of small spaces?"

TerashiLeonGoken

Youko Kenshi

"What is taking you two so long!?" Gardy shouted telepathically as she appeared before Glinda, Rala, and a sleeping Sawsbuck.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 pm
SubonicXP

Mykel turned to Sub at this point and shrugged. "Sorry, big guy. I tried but he was too fast." Though Sub would likely only hear "Gardevoir voir. Garde gardevoirvoir gaaarde."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 pm
Overhearing sub rein mused " Duck hunt eh?~~ I'm guessing el patos back?~~ In that case Murkrow Search the HQ, Report to me, sub, or allen if you find a duck wielding a stick.~~" Rein throw his pokeball gazes of black feathers coming from it as murkrow appeared it flew around the HQ for aerial surveillance.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 pm
With Sawsbuck going back to his nap, the Gardevoir released a sigh of relief. "O-Oh! Umm...I just-" she started to explain to Rala when Gardy suddenly appeared, shouting at them. Glinda nearly dropped the berries in her arm from being startled. "S-S-Sorry! I'll get the rest!" she apologized and began stripping a Tanga Berry tree with Psychic. She'd add the others in her arm to the group floating above their heads. With her eyes glowing once more, she'd whisk them away with a Teleport back to the HQ lobby.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:14 pm
Rala started to tell Gardy that her telepathic yelling was going to wake the enemy up, but Glinda did that when she teleported away - the Sawsbuck shaking its head and struggling to get its eyes open.

"RUN FOR IT!" Rala screamed psychically, Teleporting like crazy from plant to plant to scoop up the remaining Tanga Berries before finally vanishing from sight herself, warping her way back to HQ.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:46 pm
Lykas and Odd had found something worth watching while everyone else was losing their minds over that blasted duck running amok once again. Lykas had shifted the egg in their care from Odd's lap to sitting at his side, with pillows preventing it from falling off the couch at this point. How long had they had it now, almost a week? How long did eggs usually take to hatch, again?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games