Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:40 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Hearing the noise, I couldn't help but return to the lobby, seeing Sub and Gardy acting foolish. I couldn't see Poe, but I could feel him. Darn ghost bubble in my head.

"Are you huffing Apricorns?" I asked blatantly, giving Sub the oddest of looks. "What in Arceus's brain tumor are you three doing!?"

"Terashi!" Keiko scolded me as she entered the main lobby wearing her green tanktop with blue jeans. "Why are you yel- oh, gosh, what is he up to?"

"Good question," I retorted before looking back at Sub.

"It's back!" Sub shouted back at Terashi, popping his head up from behind the couch just long enough to look at the man, ducking back down right after. "He could be anywhere! All I wanted was a nice dinner with my team years ago but no! That demonic duck ruined it all, and now it comes back every year to torture me! You'll see! It will jump someone when they least expect it! But! But it doesn't know, oh no, it doesn't does it? It doesn't know what I have in store for it! Ha ha!" The man cackled crazily. Okay then...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 pm
Okay, then is right.

I facepalmed at Sub's craziness. "I don't know what I expected. Come on, Keiko. Someone's been cooking in the kitchen."

"About time," she sighed as she followed me back into the kitchen. "I was starting to get tired of doing it myself."

As we vanished, Rala appeared next to Gardy. "What'cha doin'?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Okay, then is right.

I facepalmed at Sub's craziness. "I don't know what I expected. Come on, Keiko. Someone's been cooking in the kitchen."

"About time," she sighed as she followed me back into the kitchen. "I was starting to get tired of doing it myself."

As we vanished, Rala appeared next to Gardy. "What'cha doin'?"

"Why, manning the cannon of course! Or rather womaning it." Gardy responded to Rala with a giggle. "Say, want to help me help Sub get that duck? It would be fun! We could be like, a crime fight duo, or a gang, or...gasp! An army!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 pm
"Totally!" Rala exclaimed telepathically. "An army sounds so cool!" How can I help?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Totally!" Rala exclaimed telepathically. "An army sounds so cool!" How can I help?"

"Easy! You can set out the sticky mines." Gardy told Rala, teleporting away and returning shortly after with a stack of metal discs with a button on top. "That duck will certainly raid the kitchen, hide these in places where you think it will go then press the button on top. If anything gets to close to it then bam! A sticky spray of mashed Tanga Berry goes everywhere and catches the victim!" Gardy giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:01 pm
Glinda was left to wander about HQ by herself after her "chaperone" pretty much abandoned her. The hyperactive child ran off after meeting Zwei, shouting something about "duck season". Apparently she forgot the task that Dan had left her with. The Gardevoir eventually wandered where she heard loud voices being shouted telepathically. The little one she recognized as the Ralts she met earlier. As for the other Gardevoir, she didn't know; however, the fact that she was Sub meant something. Something her trainer mentioned about "that Gardevoir" that she couldn't quite recall.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:03 pm
Shortly after, I would see Rala spreading the thanksgiving love. Rala, what are you doing?

Laying down traps for the Farfetch'd Gardy's hunting, Rala said simply.

You're helping those three? I asked.

The Farfetch'd made a mess of last year's holiday and humiliated Bossman in the progress, so they want revenge. That's why I'm helping, Rala explained.

Guess that explains the craziness, I shrugged. Don't you think you're being a little overzealous with those mines?

Gardy said to bomb areas I thought the Farfetch'd would show, but I have no idea. So I'm going with one of your favorite strategies.

Better safe than sorry? I asked telepathically, knowing what she meant.

Better safe than sorry, she nodded.

Fine, but I won't be held responsible when you goo a member of the team, I warned her.

I'll just blame it on Gardy, Rala shrugged. Or Glinda, or Mykel... one of 'em. I smirked at this, and let her work.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:04 pm
"Did Sub go even crazier?" Mykel asked Gardy as he entered the main lobby. That's when he spotted the "V" on the door. "Oh dear sweet Diancie! Gardy! Where's the heavy artillery?!" He asked, preparing himself for what may yet come. He wasn't afraid of using it if he had to but he had his Gardevoirite attached to a thing choker-style necklace and all it would take is a mental suggestion to Lykas and he'd be ready to go. "That devil duck will not succeed this year!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm
"In the basement, I hadn't had a chance to bring it up yet. Want to go fetch it? It's my favorite, the Spelon Buster. Fires off rounds of explosive mashed Spelon! Ha ha!" Gardy cackled as she answered Mykel, looks like Sub's Pokemon was getting into this 'duck hunt' as well.

"Hey! You! Pretty little thing but not as pretty as me! Join forces with us and together we can feast on duck this year!" Gardy shouted at Glinda.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 pm
Join forces? What was she talking about? It looked like she and her trainer were geared up for battle. She also noticed a few others were on edge, like the other Gardevoir, while Rala was placing some precautionary devices around the kitchen. Against her better judgement, Glinda agreed and approached Gardy. "W-What, umm... What am I suppose to do?" she would ask in a much lower tone of thought than the others.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:45 pm
Youko Kenshi
Join forces? What was she talking about? It looked like she and her trainer were geared up for battle. She also noticed a few others were on edge, like the other Gardevoir, while Rala was placing some precautionary devices around the kitchen. Against her better judgement, Glinda agreed and approached Gardy. "W-What, umm... What am I suppose to do?" she would ask in a much lower tone of thought than the others.

"Go get Rala and head to Lum's garden up the mountain. We're going to need more Tanga Berries. Lots and lots of sticky Tenga Berries to catch us a duck! Hehe~" Gardy laughed as she responded to Glinda.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 pm
"O-Oh. Okay, I can do that" she replied, surprised to be given what seemed like a relatively simple task. However, it seemed awfully important, which made the Embrace Pokemon glad to be trusted with this. Glinda would go to Rala who was placing the mines, careful not to trigger one herself. "Umm, Rala? We need more Tanga Berries...from the garden up the mountain. When you're ready, we can leave"

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:01 pm
"Okay! Meet you there!"

And just like that, she was gone. She sure seemed to love to take every opportunity to exercise her Teleport move.

"So, how are we supposed to get out of here?" I asked aloud. By now, where wasn't a spot on the floor, walls, or ceiling that wasn't covered in proximity mines.

"Hm?" Keiko hummed, apparently ignorant of Rala's work before now. "Wait, what the hell happened!?"

I would have facepalmed if Keiko's reaction wasn't so amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:16 pm
Rala disappeared in a Teleport in the blink of an eye, leaving her standing there. Glinda would glance over at Terashi and Keiko before nervously porting away herself.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:25 pm
SubonicXP
"In the basement, I hadn't had a chance to bring it up yet. Want to go fetch it? It's my favorite, the Spelon Buster. Fires off rounds of explosive mashed Spelon! Ha ha!" Gardy cackled as she answered Mykel, looks like Sub's Pokemon was getting into this 'duck hunt' as well.

"Hey! You! Pretty little thing but not as pretty as me! Join forces with us and together we can feast on duck this year!" Gardy shouted at Glinda.
"On it!" Mykel assured before vanishing in a flash. It wouldn't take but a few moments(less than a full minute) before he reappeared with the Spelon Buster in hand. ".........Lykas never told me we had one of these..... I like it!" He exclaimed as he hoisted the seemingly gargantuan(at least compared to the slender frame of a Gardevoir) gun up into the air and took aim at the door. It did end up taking a little bit of Psychic persuasion on the war machine to lift it up, though.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games