Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm
Hauntedflames
Jakob and his Marowak set inside the doors, "Finally, we're here. I Hope this place has some answers we seek. I wonder where everyone is." Walking into the Common area, they take a set and rest after their battles.

Arkelos and his Party joins them all in the room, "Greeting everyone, Oh i thought i smelt a new odor in the halls. Pleasure to met your aquintance. My name is Arkelos, i'm the leader of my pack, Alpha of my pack, this is Houndour, Poochyena, Growlithe, Furfrou, Rockruff and Abra. Don't be to scared, they won't attack unless i'm in danger, or i tell them to" as he laughs, "Naw i'm just playing, besides; Sub would kick my a** if i tried to pick a fight outside of the spar ring."

Jezebel strols in with a basket of assorted berry muffins. "Well hello there, i thought i heard someone say there was a new recruit. I"m Jezebel, and this is Cayenne, my Vulpix. What brings you to our humble location? If you need anything feel free to ask." She said smiling.

Arkelos jumps in, "Please forgive her, she's very- enthusiastic about meeting new people. Hey Jezebel, i think i can smell one of your pies burning."
Jezebel jumped, "Oh no! I'll be back, give me- MY PIES!!!" She screamed running off.

Arkelos turned to Jakobs Marowak. "Interesting Marowak you have. I have not seen any such as this one. I got an idea, there is a member named Odd whom might be able to help you with some questions. If he's around that is, i dont smell him at the moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:05 pm
Odd and Lykas were sitting in their shared bedroom playing a video game(Almost always Lykas' idea) when they were interrupted by Claydol suddenly appearing between them and the small TV they used to play on.

"Hey!" Lykas yelped, trying to see around the giant clay statue Pokemon. "I was winning! I'm gonna die here!"

"Lucky me, I guess?" Odd cheered as he finished killing Lykas' character, able to see around Claydol from where he was sitting. Once their match was done a few moments later, The two looked up at Claydol, confused.

"This is a surprise. You never do home visits." Lykas stated as he stood up and stretched. He was surprised when Claydol levitated an Egg in an incubator over to sit on the desk by the window via Psychic.

"Sub has decided you should be responsible for this unborn Pokemon. Why he trusts a half-dead idiot and his quarter-ghost consort with a new life, I can't understand but it's your problem now." GRAY pitched in over the speaker in the corner of the room before going silent and before Claydol vanished, Teleporting out.

"Ever seen anything like it?" Lykas asked as he walked over to examine the egg.

"Never. And we had a nursery at the abbey..." Odd replied. What?! He talked about his past?! Lykas paused for a brief instant at that admission, wondering just what that meant. Odd never let such information out, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:25 pm
Sappy stuff you don't care about
I woke up the next morning with a bit of a headache, so it took me a moment to realize that I wasn't in my room. I found myself in Keiko's room. Apparently, I had slept with Keiko in her bed, but we were both wearing the clothes we wore to our date, so I doubted that anything happened, especially considering the events leading up to it.

"Can you turn off the sun, please?" Keiko moaned. I was a bit surprised to know that she was awake this early, but I complied, closing the shade to the only window in her room.

Keiko responded to this by slowly sitting up, holding a hand to her forehead. "Thank you."

I sat beside her and gently wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "So, other than the hangover, are you alright?" I stupidly asked, trying to sympathetic.

Keiko turned to look at me with annoyed look on her face that was somewhat dulled by the pain in her head. "You want to have the talk now?" she asked.

I shrugged, relinquishing my arm from her presence. "Fair enough. I'll be right back."

"Okay," Keiko moaned, laying back down on her bed.

I left the room and whipped out my SNAG, searching the internet for hangover cures before leaving.

I rubbed my head as I made my way out to the main lobby, a bit surpised to find people.

"It's nice to meet you both!" Rala exclaimed. "I'm sure my master could help you out. He's been here longer than I - Oh, master... is 'she' okay?"

"She will be when the hangover passes," I told Rala, turning my head to face three people I'd never met before. "I see you've got company," I said, glancing back at Rala.

"Jakob, here, is a new member," Rala said, her telepathy broadcasting to everyone in the room. "I think Arkelos and Jezebel have been here before, from the way they talk."

"Welcome to the team," I nodded to Jakob. "A bit of advice, keep your team trained and don't be shy about adding to it. Never know what could come in handy during a mission." I explained before moving toward the kitchen.

More sappy stuff you don't care about
Once inside the kitchen, I mixed a rather odd variety items into a blender and kept the blender on until there was nothing but liquid inside of it. I think filled a glass with the rather putrid stuff and left the remains, heading back to Keiko's room with the glass.

Keiko had pulled the covers over her head while I was gone, but I knew she was in too much pain to sleep, both from reading about them and from sensing her pain via Rala. The fact that I could still sense Keiko's emotions with Rala being in the main lobby was a testament to the Ralts's growing power. Seemed she grew in strength every day.

I gently pulled the covers off of Keiko, causing her to moan in response, and sat down "Open up."

Keiko sat up and put her lips to the glass before reeling back. "Ooh. What is this?" she whined.

"Hangover cure," I said simply.

"It smells awful."

"Well, it's either choke this down or suffer through your hangover," I said, reading the ultimatum she gave to herself to her. Keiko moaned again, but she was quick to chug the concoction, although she could only get through half of it before her gag reflex kicked in, although she kept from spilling any of it.

"Oh, Maker, that's horrible," she coughed, her throat apparently a bit sore from where the alcohol burned it.

"Feel any better?" I asked her, although I knew the answer.

"My head doesn't hurt as bad, yeah," she admitted.

My arm resumed its perch atop her shoulders, and she leaned into it. Which, if anything else, proved that she was in fact feeling better. "I'm sorry about yesterday," she spoke up.

"That's why you never see me drink," I explained.

"Not that," she sighed. "I should have told you how I felt sooner. I mean, yeah, out situation was really awkward, but we could have worked through it. I just..."

"You're not alone," I shrugged. "I though I was respecting your wishes by keeping my mouth shut. I thought it wouldn't be fair to you to unload my feelings on you like that."

"Don't ever think that," she told me. "You can always tell me how you're feeling. Especially since I don't have a Ralts that can read people's hearts to me like you do."

I facepalmed when she said that. "How long have you known?"

"Just now," she jeered, eliciting an arched brow from me and a giggle from her - which was nice to hear although I was too embarrassed to enjoy it. "I looked Rala's info up on my SNAG a few days ago."

"That's about the time I started picking up emotions from her. I thought they were hers at first, and they might have been, but it wasn't long before I could tell her feelings apart from the feelings of others."

"It's nice that you have such a strong bond with Rala," Keiko said.

I was about to agree when I felt an odd pull. When I turned to look at the source, I saw something interesting. Did Rala make that?

"Well, Rala just brought us something you can use to wash that mess down with, so bottom's up," I told Keiko, sitting up from the bed in the process. Keiko moaned at the prospect of downing more of the cure, but seemed excited when she saw the berry milkshake Rala left behind.

With the cure and enough of the shake that she couldn't taste the cure anymore down the hatch, Keiko threw the covers off of her body and jumped out of bed. "Wow, the pain is gone!" she nearly shouted.

"I'm glad that you're feeling better," I replied, unable to keep from smiling at her. She then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips, laying her head on my shoulder afterwards. "Thank you for taking care of me. So, um... wanna be my boyfriend?"

For some reason, I couldn't help but smirk. "That's really the talk?"

"Come on," she retorted impatiently. "Half the team knows that we like each other. What's the point of drawing it out?"

"Messing with Reno?" I asked, which made us both smirk maliciously. No, you're right," I added finally, wrapping her in a hug. That's when we both noticed.

"Um... I need a shower..."

"Oh. Yeah. Me, too. I'll just give you your privacy."

"Thanks..."

And there I stood, leaning against her door. "Well that got awkward quick," I huffed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:01 pm
"Took you long enough." Came a familiar mental voice. The Speaker wouldn't be anywhere near Keiko or Terashi but both would probably recognize the voice of Lykas' Gardevoir, Mykel as it rang into their heads, followed by the effeminate Pokemon's giggle. Where was he, even? Maybe they'd find him if either went to look.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:04 pm
"You hush," I snapped before heading to my bathroom. Seriously, Reno was bad enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:06 am
"it's a pleasure to meet everyone." Jakob said turning to Arkelos. "A pack of your own huh? Sounds interesting. If i come across any canines, i'll be sure to show them to ya; of course i'll be willing to trade if you find something i'm looking for." He chuckled.

Jakob sniffs the air, "What's that smell?" he said turning to Rala. "So Rala, How do i gain more pokemon? are they given to me? Do i go out into tall grass and get jumped by a pokemon?" Jakob sighs, "Sometimes i feel like it's not my actions, but someone else's. That may just be me, but in any case, i'm curious about how yall do things around here."

Jakob shivers, "Did it just get cold in here??" Turning around his Marowak brightens the flames on it's Bone Cane heating up the area around Jakob and itself. "That's some what better, Thank you Marow" the Marowak nobs with a grunt, "Maarow"  

Hauntedflames

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:18 am
Hauntedflames

"Ummm..." the Ralts hummed telepathically. "I'm not sure. Let me check."

Despite offering to check, Rala didn't move. She just sat there with a hand at her chin. This only lasted a few seconds, though. "Oh! You earn Snag Coins by going on missions. You can use Snag Coins to buy Pokeballs at the Golden Sarcophagus. You can use them to catch wild pokemon or snag pokemon from evil team members! Um, Sub gave you your Snag Machine, didn't he?"

Rala unintentionally left out the fact that Snag Balls work on pretty much anyone's pokemon - a side-effect of consulting me about the subject, as the only people I ever snag Pokemon from are evil team grunts and abusive trainers.

((If Sub gave you anything in a PM, it counts as giving it to you in-character.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:51 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Hauntedflames

"Ummm..." the Ralts hummed telepathically. "I'm not sure. Let me check."

Despite offering to check, Rala didn't move. She just sat there with a hand at her chin. This only lasted a few seconds, though. "Oh! You earn Snag Coins by going on missions. You can use Snag Coins to buy Pokeballs at the Golden Sarcophagus. You can use them to catch wild pokemon or snag pokemon from evil team members! Um, Sub gave you your Snag Machine, didn't he?"

Rala unintentionally left out the fact that Snag Balls work on pretty much anyone's pokemon - a side-effect of consulting me about the subject, as the only people I ever snag Pokemon from are evil team grunts and abusive trainers.

((If Sub gave you anything in a PM, it counts as giving it to you in-character.))

Jakob looks at the Ralts confused, "What is it-" After a moment the Ralts spoke, Jakob thought for a moment, "Hmmmm, i can not remember if he did. That reminds me, i need to meet this Sub anyway. I do try to make it a point to meet the leader or head hancho that i'll be battling along side."  

Hauntedflames

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:02 pm
Hauntedflames
SubonicXP

"Can you excuse me for a moment?" Rala asked, this time actually disappearing via Teleport. Provided that Sub was in his office and it wasn't covered in Dark Gems or anything, he would find a strange Ralts in his room. "If you're busy, I'm sorry, but do you mind stepping out for a moment? There's a trainer in the lobby that recently joined out team. He wants to meet you."

Meanwhile, I entered the lobby wearing a clean academy outfit. I rubbed my eyes before noticing the new guy. Instead of saying anything, however, I nodded at him before making my way to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:21 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Hauntedflames
SubonicXP

"Can you excuse me for a moment?" Rala asked, this time actually disappearing via Teleport. Provided that Sub was in his office and it wasn't covered in Dark Gems or anything, he would find a strange Ralts in his room. "If you're busy, I'm sorry, but do you mind stepping out for a moment? There's a trainer in the lobby that recently joined out team. He wants to meet you."

Meanwhile, I entered the lobby wearing a clean academy outfit. I rubbed my eyes before noticing the new guy. Instead of saying anything, however, I nodded at him before making my way to the kitchen.

"hello- I guess. So which way is it to the kitchen? I noticed everyone seems to be headed that way. Is there a special event going on there or something?" he asked. Buurrglglg "Oh, i guess i'm more hungry than i thought. Any chance yall could show me the way?" He laughed.  

Hauntedflames

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:26 pm
Jezebel runs into the kitchen, "My pies, my pies!!" She screamed. Grabbing some oven mitts and getting the pies out she sighs; "Oh darn, a bit burnt. I'll just have to remake them." She turns to the soup on the stove, and turns on the blender making some berry juices.

"Well now the soups is ready, i have the Gem pies ready for everyone. Now i'm just waiting on the-" She turns to see a few members entering the kitchen. "Hello everyone, Please have a seat, what would yall like this morning? I four different kinds of berry juices, Every kind of Gem pie known, and might i say; an exquisite bitter spicy on a bed of rice pilaf." She smiled cheerfully, "Of course there is coffee, and some energy berry juice made. My own Secret recipe." She stated placing cups on the table for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:15 pm
Hauntedflames

I gave Jakob an odd look when he said that everyone seemed to be heading toward the kitchen. One person does not 'everyone' make, I wanted to say. But, given the events leading up to that moment, I let it slide. "This way," I said simply, beckoning Jakob to follow me.

My brow was pretty arched when I entered the kitchen, but seeing another person I'd never met before - a woman, this time - it shot up there even further. I wanted to ask how long Sub's had a team chef here, but again, emotionally worn out.

Still, I didn't want to be rude. Despite the urge to point out that two people do not 'everyone' make. Lot of exaggeration going around, it seemed. "I'll have some of the soup," I said simply, grabbing a glass of berry juice. Coffee was one of three liquids I avoided like the plague.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:45 pm
"I heard coffee!" The Gardevoir to whom the mental voice belonged darted into the kitchen at this point, seemingly bouncing with excitement. Did Lykas ever put him in his ball when they were in HQ? And he had a new addition to his person, the green Psychic-type carrying an incubator slung over his shoulders like a backpack with an unusual egg inside it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 am
"He's here!" Sub screamed bloody murder as he ran into the main area, pushing the couch over onto its backside, not caring if someone was sitting on said couch or not. The crazed man had what appeared to be an army helmet on and was wielding a large hammer that looked like it belonged in a Kantonese cartoon. Wait, was that Crystal's prop hammer? "Gardy! Man the cannon! Poe! How is it looking from above? You see him!?" Sub shouted as he poked his head up from behind the tipped over couch, a look of paranoia on his face.

"Tanga Berry cannon armed and ready!" Gardy declared telepathically. The Gardevoir was standing in front of what looked like a modified confetti cannon painted with a cartoony picture of a 'dead' Farfetch'd on the side of it. Looks like it was dubbed the 'Duck Binder' by the writing on it.

"Hehe...I don't see anything yet. All clear or whatever." Poe responded to Sub, the Sableye latched onto the ceiling as he hung upside down.

"You hear that El Pato!? I'm waiting for you! This the year you become my dinner!" Sub shouted as he looked around the around, eventually setting his sights at the front door where a V shaped marked was slashed into it...the mark of El Pato.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:54 am
SubonicXP
"He's here!" Sub screamed bloody murder as he ran into the main area, pushing the couch over onto its backside, not caring if someone was sitting on said couch or not. The crazed man had what appeared to be an army helmet on and was wielding a large hammer that looked like it belonged in a Kantonese cartoon. Wait, was that Crystal's prop hammer? "Gardy! Man the cannon! Poe! How is it looking from above? You see him!?" Sub shouted as he poked his head up from behind the tipped over couch, a look of paranoia on his face.

"Tanga Berry cannon armed and ready!" Gardy declared telepathically. The Gardevoir was standing in front of what looked like a modified confetti cannon painted with a cartoony picture of a 'dead' Farfetch'd on the side of it. Looks like it was dubbed the 'Duck Binder' by the writing on it.

"Hehe...I don't see anything yet. All clear or whatever." Poe responded to Sub, the Sableye latched onto the ceiling as he hung upside down.

"You hear that El Pato!? I'm waiting for you! This the year you become my dinner!" Sub shouted as he looked around the around, eventually setting his sights at the front door where a V shaped marked was slashed into it...the mark of El Pato.

Hearing the noise, I couldn't help but return to the lobby, seeing Sub and Gardy acting foolish. I couldn't see Poe, but I could feel him. Darn ghost bubble in my head.

"Are you huffing Apricorns?" I asked blatantly, giving Sub the oddest of looks. "What in Arceus's brain tumor are you three doing!?"

"Terashi!" Keiko scolded me as she entered the main lobby wearing her green tanktop with blue jeans. "Why are you yel- oh, gosh, what is he up to?"

"Good question," I retorted before looking back at Sub.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games