Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:34 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B

Really? That's awesome
I can imagine they would've noticed each other at the library before as regulars. Nirav more or less lives there
Nirav also reads fiction books namely. Usually action-adventure-y books or poetry, the latter being something he is also into writing
He'd also read what stuff the library would have that is in Japanese to help learn it better. Can't imagine there is much but whatever there is, he'd read it

Maybe one of them asks about a book the other is reading and they start talking?
Then eventually start recommending stuff to the other in passing
maybe one day they start a book club
I can dig it

Never played KH, though I really wanna one day
Just never had the system for it

there's a free app for it, if you wanna try it oAo It's not the exact game, but a spin off of sorts.

KH Unchained is super addicting O-O especially with the weekend stuff happening right now I've been binge playing XD

Ikr! What union are you in?

I was in Vulpes but some friends started a party in the Unicorno union so I switched over ^^

What one are you in? OwO

I've mainly been binging to make sure Iget that charm item for my avatar when this week's weekly rankings get set I gotta stay 6000 or lower to make it!

Ah that's too bad I'm in Vulpes lol

im like ranked 7197th lol, but idk what that means xD

That's your solo ranking for the week the lower the number the more prizes you get at the end of the week for being in that spot ^^
I ended this week at 3198 so I got a few of the top prizes since I was above the 6000 mark ^^
You raise your ranking for how much lux you collect during the week ^^ I think I collected like a full million this week XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:13 pm
DJ Double B

Hey, I'll be sending Nirav to the Grasslands here soon

okay~
I plan to have Cyril reply to Holly's pm first, before sending him over there,
perhaps even squeeze in a little pokemon scanning while at it for his assignment.

a little heads up,
my posting rate will be slower than usual due to my laptop now dead . . .
(hopefully getting a replacement in 2 weeks or so )
I am a bit too stubborn to stop rp-ing, not when an event is going to happen soon.
I will be trying to write a post through phone or badgering my brother for his laptop xD
it's only made possible since I use evernote to store and write all my rp and
it's cross-device.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 am
Prairiefox

That's your solo ranking for the week the lower the number the more prizes you get at the end of the week for being in that spot ^^
I ended this week at 3198 so I got a few of the top prizes since I was above the 6000 mark ^^
You raise your ranking for how much lux you collect during the week ^^ I think I collected like a full million this week XD

Ohhh ok gotcha. I do have a question though, I pulled some medals today and I was wondering if you could tell me if they're any good or not (I have no idea what's considered good or bad in this game lol).

I got illustrated king mickey, sephiroth, sp roxas, uniform kiari, winnie the pooh, KH II riku, simba, KH II Leaon Ver. B, minnie, and KH II Sora Ver. B

Are any of those good? oAo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 am
amarzyciel

It's all good. I have a lot of papers to write before Thanksgiving break, so i won't be on for super long
Enough to write a post or two when needed

TheRealKiru

im down for plotting!
I was going to have Ava go out to the forest from gym
Maybe they meet there?
Or anywhere else. i'm down for whatever  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:04 am
DJ Double B
im down for plotting!
Maybe they meet there?

Yeah. Giselle usually enjoys taking nature strolls and they could meet up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

So I realized in posting that I haven't gotten to plot with Marco much at all
With either Ava or Nirav ^^;;;
You up for plotting at all?

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. If you would still like to plot then you can contact me via PM 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:24 pm
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
im down for plotting!
Maybe they meet there?

Yeah. Giselle usually enjoys taking nature strolls and they could meet up.

Awesome
I wont' be able to post much until tomorrow
But i'll get Ava there!
See you then  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Ohhh ok gotcha. I do have a question though, I pulled some medals today and I was wondering if you could tell me if they're any good or not (I have no idea what's considered good or bad in this game lol).

I got illustrated king mickey, sephiroth, sp roxas, uniform kiari, winnie the pooh, KH II riku, simba, KH II Leaon Ver. B, minnie, and KH II Sora Ver. B

Okay that King Mickey pull is awesome XD
Minnie and Kairi are really good too minnie heals you a lot while attacking with it and Kairi increases your strength for 2 turns so it sets you up for heavier attacks.
The other ones are really just good attackers depending on your preference really for like what medals you prefer using during play  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Okay that King Mickey pull is awesome XD
Minnie and Kairi are really good too minnie heals you a lot while attacking with it and Kairi increases your strength for 2 turns so it sets you up for heavier attacks.
The other ones are really just good attackers depending on your preference really for like what medals you prefer using during play

I love the mogil and pals medal. Attacks all, heal and increases attack power for the whole turn  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:39 am
DJ Double B
amarzyciel

It's all good. I have a lot of papers to write before Thanksgiving break, so i won't be on for super long

ah, then our pace more or less match.
when is thanksgiving btw? we don't celebrate that here.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 am
amarzyciel
DJ Double B
amarzyciel

ah, then our pace more or less match.
when is thanksgiving btw? we don't celebrate that here.

November 24. We are usually given off school a day or two before that and then come back next week monday  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 pm
Hi, everybody! I'm new :3
You can call me Areith or Rhodes, or make up a silly nickname for me~  

Areith Rhodes

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 pm
do yall ever suddenly get ideas for characters
cause i do xD

Areith Rhodes

Ello!
I'm DJ  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:57 pm
DJ Double B
do yall ever suddenly get ideas for characters
cause i do xD
Ello!
I'm DJ

Not sure if this was directed at me, but yes! I'll be obsessed with playing them for a while, and usually only play them until I get inspiration for something else.

It's nice to meet you, DJ! biggrin  

Areith Rhodes

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:04 pm
Areith Rhodes
Hi, everybody! I'm new :3
You can call me Areith or Rhodes, or make up a silly nickname for me~

Hi Aerith welcome! I'm Prairie ^^ and yay nicknames I'll have to think of one owo  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games