Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:33 pm
Keiko's ears directed her to some crazy stuff. When she heard the Mew talk, she walked up to it. "What's going on?"

I, on the other hand, was dealing with a somewhat powerful headache, and would otherwise prefer to mind my own business unless it involves a mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

As Freth opened the message, she would find the following addressed to Blizzard, sounding fairly important:

"Greetings, Duke Blizzard,

You have been cordially invited to a Dinner Party & Breakthrough Reveal for the Kalos Region. We would be honored if you join us at the Battle Chateau along Rivière Walk tonight, and apologize for the short notice. The festivities begin at 19 h 00 and will go on through the night. Your Pokemon are welcome to attend as well.

We hope to be graced with your presence."

Atlantis_Darts

For some odd reason, Amaranth would be found entering the HQ from the front doors instead of the hall that her room was in. However, she'd still come in just in time to hear Blizzard have a pretty strong reaction to... something. She'd stop beside Darts for the moment. "Did something happen...?" She asked.

"What she asked," Cera would comment a moment later. "I think that's the first time I've ever heard Blizz say that."

"Ooooh a dinner party." Freth said as she kept me as arms length as she started to read over the invite.

"FRETH! Give me that!" I said, finally snatching the SNAG back. "Jesus Christ..." I took a look at the invitation on the SNAG then gave a sigh. "...if this actually from the Chateau, I'm kind of surprised they bothered sending that to me anyways, with all considered."

"You might want to go just in case, anyways."

"Why?"

"Things...happened while you were gone."

"Things?"

Freth checked her watch. "Long story. If I am figuring up time zones right, then there's no time to explain. Look, go get a shower real quick, I'll try to freshen up your clothes and I'll get Tristen to come along with us. For that matter, the rest of the team. Just in case."

"....."

"What?"

"Nothing, still trying to resist killing someone, and pretty sure you're dancing around the topic."

"Strangle a bar of soap or something. Just go!" she said, shoving me down the hall.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 pm
Crystal would be in a chair in the main room, her ears laying back as she was trying to read from her another book, this time one about Regi's it seemed. "Well, this is what I get for trying to get some peace and quiet out here while reading..." She'd look up from her book, shutting it and placing it on a nearby coffee table, where another one about Kalosian legends were. She'd raise an eyebrow at the interaction with Blizz and Freth, tilting her ears. "A dinner party... Huh. Sounds fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:49 pm
Blizzard120

"Strangle a bar of soap or something. Just go!" she said, shoving me down the hall.

"Irish Spring didn't do nuffin'." Darts comments, cracking his back as he finally gets to his feet. "Well if there's a party..." The hybrid has his gilt hands behind his back as he idly walks off, leaving the room. "There's bound to be a bar. I'll go get my I.D."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Blizzard120

Espeon_Commander

Atlantis_Darts

"I... have no idea, really, other than Dial going from soap to an actual dial," Cera answered, looking to Keiko for the moment. "Other than I guess Blizz got invited to some party. Though, um... if Freth's saying about the whole team coming, I dunno how we're getting in.

"Anyway, sorry, I don't think we've met, have we? Name's Cera."

"I'm kinda confused too," Amaranth remarked. "But a breakthrough? Maybe it'd be a good idea to find out what that's all about somehow. Also, are we sure we want Darts drinking? I... I'm gonna get ready." Already, she was starting outside with Breeze's ball in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 pm
"I'm Keiko," she said cutely. "It's nice to meet you. I don't think I've ever met a Pokemon that could talk before."

Did Chaos not introduce you to Warbringer?" I asked. Thankfully, my headache died down, but unfortunately, it didn't drown out what had been going on.

"His Blaziken can talk?" Keiko asked, sounding surprised. "Nevermind that. You wanna go to a party with me?"

I gave her an odd look, as we hadn't even talked about our feelings yet. "How are we getting in? From the sound of things, Blizzard's invitation was for Blizzard only."

Keiko pouted. "Good point..."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:05 pm
"You all sneak in, of course." She'd pick up the Kalosian legends book now, going back to reading somewhat. "I say you all, because I won't be joining you sadly. As much fun as this sounds, I had a wonderful run in with Flare in Lumiose, and an Espeon hybrid like me stands out like a horribly sore thumb."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:10 pm
"Oh, that? I actually don't. I just use a lot of telepathy to talk to everyone. I think most of us are going, though, so... maybe we should go ahead. I'll see you there," Cera spoke up, before heading outside herself. It wouldn't be long before she and Amaranth took off, figuring to get as close as they could while trying to form a plan.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm
"I'm not okay with that," I said aloud. "I don't know Kalos that well, and I don't see a point in breaking into a party for authority figures when there's no misison behind it. I'm not comfortable with this."

That's when Keiko hit me with the cutest pouty-face ever. "Come on," she whined before whispering in my ear. "It could be our first date. Please?"

The fact that she was already talking about a first date spoke novels about how long she'd been wanting a relationship with me, but breaking into this kind of party was a terrible idea and it set the idea of what our relationship would be like.

Finally, I caved, facepalming in the process. "If we get caught, it's your fault."

That should have made her mad, but she kissed my cheek instead. "Thank you," she said before running off to get dressed.

With a ragged sigh, I went to my room to put something a little more formal on, as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:28 pm
While Zac's disappearance and the most recent events hung heavy, being sad about it any longer than she had would be ludicrous. She enlisted the help of her Altaria, entering back into the cave with the box on the fluffy pokemon's back. She'd gotten used to travel on the Pokemon, but the desire to skateboard again had bubbled up until she gathered all her savings and purchased a hover board. Similar to skateboarding, right...?

Gosh, the box was heavy. She settles it down in the main lobby, undoes the bindings, and opens the box.

....She does not expect the little Lillipup hybrid in the box. She does not expect to be on her back seconds later, the boy popping out of a space that should have been much too small for him and sitting lightly on her belly, his tail wagging a million miles a minute.

"Hi! I'm Zwei! Nice to meet you! Thank you for opening the box!"

Cue an extremely confused Pachirisu, unable to make sense of her current predicament.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:53 pm
Crystal looked up from her book, raising an eyebrow at the scene she saw. "I... What?" She'd snap the book shut and set it on the table in front of her, then walked over and inspected the box. "What in the?... How in the Holy Sun did that just happen?" She'd look away from the box, which she currently had a hand in, and looked at Rhyme and the newly arrived Lillipup hybrid. "And are you two alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:36 pm
"I'm...fine, I think...Thank you." The Pachirisu Hybrid murmurs, the other Hybrid climbing off her quick enough. He was a small little thing, more black than brown and awfully...fluffy-looking. Almost a bit fluffier than the Hybrid he'd landed on, who was now getting to her own feet.

"Hi! I'm Zwei! I got shipped in a box! It was small but Ruby and I fit fine!" He holds the pokeball in his hand, nuzzling it before smiling merrily at the other approaching them. "She opened the box!"

"...It was supposed to be a hoverboard...."

"I curled up on some warm metal, that must've been it!"

"...." Color her surprised now--this boy almost seemed to defy logic.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 pm
Snagem's main headquarters would soon be invaded by a certain small Psychic-type, as she teleports onto a table in the main lobby while nomming on a Watmel Berry. Apparently, she teleported into the refrigerator, first.

Rala noticed the Pachirisu Hybrid and 'Zwei' almost as an afterthought. She thought everyone would be at the party in Kalos. "Hi," she says telepathically to the pair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:05 pm
Alex too would enter the main lobby holding Dan's Gardevoir by the hand and leading her around. "See? Not so bad, right? And Dan said it'd be hard to get you to socialize" she laughed. The poor psychic type looked really nervous, even more so when she saw the small group of activity across the room. "Let's go say hello!" Alex insisted, dragging the poor Pokemon along. "Hey guys, what's going on?" she asked, curious to know what all the commotion was about. The Gardevoir on the other hand had shifted her attention to the small Ralts on the table when she 'spoke'; however, said nothing in response.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:08 pm
Zwei turns his head, looking around left and right. He heard noise! Where was that noise coming from?? It even said hi! He made a soft bark, nose twitching at the smell of the berry...maybe it was them? He didn't know now...but the pokemon was cute! Not as cute as Ruby, of course.

"More friends! Hi I'm Zwei! I came in a box! Nice to meet you!"

Rhyme turned towards the newcomer, having a feeling they were the source of the sound. A soft wave is given. "H...hello?" Initially attempts to talk in her head of course, until the others showed up. "I was waiting for a hoverboard..." She murmurs, still looking between him and the box as if to figure out HOW he got in there.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games