Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:24 pm
For the costume contest do we vote as each character is in my case twice once for Maria and once for Evelyn? Or do I just vote once?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 am
murruelecreuset
For the costume contest do we vote as each character is in my case twice once for Maria and once for Evelyn? Or do I just vote once?

Yup, you vote as each character ^^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:28 am
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly
For the costume contest, when should we vote?

We have not set a time yet, but the sooner the better. Before New Years would be nice 3nodding

If you need a list of the characters entering the contest then please check here

please remember to read the rules about how the voting will happen 3nodding

thank you and good to see you again ^^

Thank you ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 am
Two questions about moves, and I'm not sure if they have been asked.

Can pokemon be taught tutor moves (furret for ice punch is what I eventually have in mind)

And would you accept a move learning attempt where it isn't the trainer directly teaching the pokemon. I want josh's sentret to learn thief, especially for rp reasons, but he wouldn't be the type to teach it on purpose.  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 pm
Xaven the Raven
Two questions about moves, and I'm not sure if they have been asked.

Can pokemon be taught tutor moves (furret for ice punch is what I eventually have in mind)

And would you accept a move learning attempt where it isn't the trainer directly teaching the pokemon. I want josh's sentret to learn thief, especially for rp reasons, but he wouldn't be the type to teach it on purpose.

As long as the move is on the list of Sentret's learnable moves then you just have to submit the form to us for teaching moves. Though I must ask how is Sentret learning the move then? If you wanna keep it secret for rp reasons then just shoot me a PM with the details.
When you submit that form to us and we accept it the way you rp the learning of the move is completely up to you within reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:03 am
I just accidentally rolled in the haunted house when I was supposed to skip my turn (spider webs).

I can make a post for the turn skip, but after that should I roll again for the next post, or should I use the (invalid?) roll that I just got?

Sorry for the mistake sweatdrop  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:55 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
I just accidentally rolled in the haunted house when I was supposed to skip my turn (spider webs).

I can make a post for the turn skip, but after that should I roll again for the next post, or should I use the (invalid?) roll that I just got?

You would make make your last post invalid. Then once you are free from the webs, you can roll again 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:01 am
Shadow of Miracles
TheWhiteDragonfly

You would make make your last post invalid. Then once you are free from the webs, you can roll again 3nodding

Okay, thank you! >w<  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:10 pm
A while back, [x and y] yall mentioned a new system for friendship points to be rolled out.
Is there any update on that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 pm
DJ Double B
A while back, [x and y] yall mentioned a new system for friendship points to be rolled out.

Yes we're still working on it due to our schedules but hope to re-release it all around the time of the next time skip  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Yes we're still working on it due to our schedules but hope to re-release it all around the time of the next time skip

Ok cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:27 am
I've been meaning to ask this question for a while. Maria has a sun stone ticket and I have no plans on her having a Pokemon that would need the stone. But she's got a friend that she knows would love it. I was wondering if it would be possible to give it as a gift to him? Just to note he doesn't have a 'stone ticket' of his own.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 am
So if Amphrite city's a homage to hispanic culture ( which I love btw) does that mean it has the same problems as hispanics countries? Is there classim? Barrios? Traditionalism and all it's problematic issues in regards to certain people? What about economics wise? Are there street vendors? Squiggy kids? Is there gentrification? Is there a poor district and a place for those who have more money?

Is there an Año Viejo celebration? ( cause that'd be awsome if there is)

Also what culture are we looking at? Ecuadorian spanish is different than Argentinian, is different than Colombian, is different than Puerto Rican? So which colloquialism would be accurate to use? Do they celebrate Posadas or Octavitas? Say che or vos or vale? Eat bolon, and cazuela or mate cocido or mole poblano?

Just cause I really like writing from a Hispanic perspective but globally, hispanic culture is so vast and different that I kinda wanna know what I'm writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:46 pm
Just cause it'd make it easier to plan lessons/RP for Harvey, am I good in going by the u.s. school year? ( That is presuming classes at Ordell will end and summer will start in June 20th or thereabouts?)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Just cause it'd make it easier to plan lessons/RP for Harvey, am I good in going by the u.s. school year? ( That is presuming classes at Ordell will end and summer will start in June 20th or thereabouts?)

No please do not assume that.

At the moment it's difficult to answer when the academy year will end so unfortunately I don't have a proper answer ^^;

But please do not assume we are going by the u.s. school year. Thank you  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces