Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:08 am
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"oh hey there, kiddo...." Al sighed as he was stunned by the fact, Jasper could see him. "i thought the magic spell camouflage me but didn't do good job of it." he scratches his head and then pulls Jasper to the side.

"I have been hidden from Misty because I do not want no one to see me with this curse. I played with forbidden alchemist magic to make me stronger but it has nasty effect. in exchange for spell, I sacrifice my left arm and half of my sight. the spell was old enough now that in thirty days, I will become dark draconian form. I have some light left from the council that they saved me from dying.

please, do not tell anyone this...they will try to cure me of it. there is no cure. my lifehood and magic between light n darkness. I need those magic to stay alive and time travel. I am here to watch over the academy. hopefully, save it from the last judgment.." after spoken the words, Al felt the blackening spread through his arm. he would not be able to use that arm with anything. in attempts that his arm weakened, Redemption will find another wielder whose kin to the other Keyblade Solaris.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:28 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster listened to Allister's plight. He placed his hand on Allister's shoulder

"If that is what you want, I must abide by your wishes. Right now im able to see thru camouflaged magic, Misty can't, not in her condition. As far as I know, there aren't any other time travelers, only old people cursed to stay alive as long as forever but they can still die, like DK and Kalena's brother who just came out of hiding."

he looked down and held a little tight on Allister's shoulder.
"if there is anything I can do to help, even siphon some of my energy to you, tell me now."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"Well then, you can give me some energy to get to the infirmary. the spell turns me into a dragon. an evil one of sorts but I am old though. practically living old sport." Al giggles and gave Jasper a nugget sandwich by playing with his orange hair. he was very much please with this boy and determined energy in him.

"i see, you have the family iconic hair color and eyes.."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:08 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster nodded and started to siphon some of his energy into his hands into a tight orb
"So you think you may be going the same way D did when he became Blackthorne and started to persecute his own daughter DK while any goodness left in him disappeared, possibly making a new form....Ive time traveled enough, I know things I probably shouldn't."

Jaster pushed the orb into Allister's chest giving Allister more than enough energy to get to the infirmary and back.
"DK won't kill Blackthorne anyway, even if he keeps trying to kill her, yet mom continued to try to kill DK too. He still has D's face and eyes, even if it is warped a bit" he sighed with weary eyes.

"I don't whos family you speak of." he sighed then looked at Allister and allowed for the noogie sandwich.

"I know my parents...although dad...I haven't seen him since I was a baby. Black hair and dark or green eyes everywhere. I don't know why I have the fiery red hair and eyes" he shook his head sighing and took out a pocket watch which he opened up. He glanced down at it and sighed before shutting it close and rubbing his face.

"so do you plan to continue staying invisible until the infirmary or what? Sasha nor Misty can see into the cloak. Kalena and her brother Angra might, but that's probably it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Al absorbed jasper orb and then felt energy fuels his chakra up. he gets up and checks his hands, it seems the spell has ceased for the moment. so he overheard Jasper information but really did not know D that well. he has known something about him. even if he was in a new form, he never go after DK . she was his friend and partner opposite ends of the war.

"I could be but I will never come after Kalena as dragon not like D. I know, he was terrible because I look through his history. I know too much about everyone, I wish not to jeopardize the future already." he smirks at Jasper then uncloaked himself. his demeanor has changed but his motivation has not been erased.

"I will be heading to the infirmary. hope to see you soon, old pal."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"D was the café owner before he passed it down to DK. He was also on the dragon council before he became blackthorne which made it hard for DK to go near any dragon cities."

Jaster chuckled as Allister said he didn't wish to jeopardize the future
"believe me, talking to me, i'd probably forget what you told me. Because I can time travel, I have to keep many secrets, watch some people I wanted to protect die.....families torn apart...." he sighed

"yeah."

He then watched Allister get up
He nodded
"cya soon"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:08 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster laid out in the lush grass, too tired to move really. He was too relaxed. Its been hours since Allister was with him. He didn't want to admit that he was partially drained from giving him too much energy, but he didn't mind.

He watched as night fell onto the academy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 pm
Talia Azkaban

A poof of dark dust came infront of jasper. she saw him all layout on the ground and check his pulse with her warm hands. she detect that he s still alive. so she places her hands on his stomach and transfer some of her energy to him. she listen for heartbeat as her B cups touches his body and just sits down on the ground.

"Who could you have gave so much energy too?'' Talia in the black suit and jogging pants as she puts her black hair in a ponytail then finished transfer her energy.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster looked at Talia and gave a weak smile when she gave him some of her energy, however she looked at her face and not at her chest, being beaten by a lot of girls for doing so in the past.

"A old man with a dying wish of sorts" he said gently as he looked her in the eyes.

"and Jax...something is going on and he's forcing a transfer of energy. Ive locked him off from doing so but even that is exhausting." he sighed laying his head back in the grass as he looked up at Talia in the moonlight.

"I might have to kill him, but that would probably put me to sleep for a while."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm
Talia Azkaban

"you should try to reserve that energy of yours...Jax can wait." she smiles at him and pushes his orange hair down. "your life would have been easy, if you were just normal. however, its either he be weaken or you. I known a guy that can seal Jax in you."

she tries to think of the guy names but her head went to freeze. so she lays next to Jasper. "you just relax though, big brother."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster nodded
"I know. Jax and I were one for a long time until mom showed me the trick we can do....separate the heartless and nobody apart. Im the heartless....but also the heart. " he sighed

He then watched as Talia laid next to him. He smiled.
"yeah, I know how to force Jax and myself together, but its hard....when its yourself. Jax is a fighter that would leap before looking. At least he can't time travel without me." he takes out a old looking pocket watch and holds it up to the moonlight, the pocket watch gives a bluish glow.

"If he got control of this, then we could expect dinosaurs to roam the earth and hostile dragons and stuff."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 am
Talia Azkaban

"Is this watch Some type of magical device?" She asked watching over the moonlight with Jasper. she took the time to bond with her adopted brother because she never really enjoyed herself. Jasper was really out and about with other students.

'I decide to wait till you got stronger to train me. you had worked yourself death."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:04 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster nodded
"it is. I used it to time travel most of my life...well....until Jax decided to split from me and refuse to reform with me. It wont work for most people and even if they get it to work, it takes a lot of fine tuning to work it properly. Before I was born, the organization was close to being able to time travel, mom swallowed this pocket watch after she turned against the organization so they could never time travel and rule all." he sighed

"when I was born, the magic was inside me, well....still is. Its actually from Kalena's family but it ended up in my hands instead. It formed in my hands when I was 13 and I never take it off. I used to be able to time travel into any time.....but now I just see select things, not everything, but some things."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:14 am
kimi23loveheart
Talia Azkaban

User Image

Talia shakes her head and with her puppy eyes.

"Hey Jasper, would you take me back in time to see my mentor or parents?" she then nodded and tiggles him.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:22 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster smiled and laughed as she tickled him
"sure, I can try at least. It will put a great strain on me and I don't know how long we could stay, or even if they could see us. We might appear as ghosts."

He then sighed
"i just wish I could see my father and talk to him....I can go to most parts in time but not all of them."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games