Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light swore and looked at Ixyam.
"What? I haven't summoned heartless in a while." Ixyam threw up his hands.
"We're right behind ya." Light motioned for Jaster to go.
Erin turned from Jaster to Light. "Wait, wot?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:00 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Jaster ran out fast towards the courtyard.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as everyone went outside to see what the commotion was, "Hmm...busy as always isn't it?" Well, there is a ton of things going on so...I shouldn't be surprised."
Eventually, Wakai arrived at the Grand Hall after leaving Nami and Minako. She saw Shinochi, wondering why she's there, "Hey Shinochi," she ran up to her, "What're you still doing here? I thought you'd be napping somewhere by now."
Upon hearing Wakai's voice, Shinochi turned to face her, "Ah, you finally left the infirmary huh?" she crosses her arms, "I guess that means Nami and Minako are fine...that's good." she thought to herself. Her ears twitch, scratching the back of her head after Wakai assumed she'd be sleeping somewhere, "Well, I was talking to someone...but he left to go check on something."
"Oh, I see..." Wakai tilted her head as she wondered who Shinochi spoke of, but didn't mind it much. "So, what are we gonna do now?"
"Well...we could go see what teach is doing...or I could let my curiosity get the best of me and see what's going on outside as well."
Wakai nodded, "Then lets go, I wanna see what I missed!" she grabbed Shinochi by the arm, wanting to see what's happening outside.
"Wait, jeez, I'm still debating!" however, Shinochi was unable to get out of Wakai's grip and was pulled along.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren came to a screeching halt at the grand hall. He looked around and crossed his arms, "Now if I were Ea, what would I want to do first after talking with Diz?" He tilted his head thinking, "Mmm, I would probably want to get the layout of the place. But where would i start for something like that?"

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:47 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Can't think properly]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Grand hall]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kilatails

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako made her way into the Grand hall as her head was starting to hurt from the fact that they kept taking control of her body so many times today as it felt like she was heavy a nasty headache as a result, She paid no mind to Wren who was also in the hall as she was trying to focus on remembering which dorm Nami was in as Minako wanted to return back to the room and return to her friends side.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:26 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

What appeared to be a surge of darkness came running from the infirmary towards Minako and grabbed hold of her tightly. The darkness disappeared showing a woman with some of her ribs and left arm bones showing, literally, the bones. She looks like she had a encounter with the horsemen of death, or at least his underlings.
"your coming with me" she said as her bone arm went right against Minako's throat and started to tug her backwards. Her other hand formed a darkga attack as Rose ran up.
"Stay back Rose, or this student dies."

Rose stops and holds up her hands but slowly approached
"we need to get you healed sis. No one wants to see bones coming out of someone."

"I said, STAY BACK!" Kelina threatened and fired off the darkga attack.

Rose got hit hard in the chest by the attack. She fell backwards and gasped in pain.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:27 pm
                                          [Mood:Not feeling so good]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Kelina]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako no really understanding the predicament she was in just went along with the whole thing mostly due to her headache, If it wasn't for that she could easily decorate the hall with Kelina's corpse quite literally but she thought that it would have been best to act with hostile intentions just yet due to the fact that she might not have a hold of her powers and could have damaged the area."...Huh?"She managed to say as her face was flustered from her cold that was starting to surface as a side effect from the constant switching of personas that brought a mental strain on herself as Kelina would feel her temperature start to rise due to the cold.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was running into the Grand Hall, coming from the Infirmary. She eventually caught up with the others, seeing what was going on right now. She ran to Rose who currently was on the ground, "H-Hey, you all right...?" she helped Rose up, looking at Kelina who was holding Minako as a hostage right now. "Miss Kelina, please! Stop, you're still injured you know! A normal person would know that if their bones were showing!" she actually got a little nauseous looking at Kelina's injuries, but she held in the urge to get sick from the sight.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:40 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose nodded getting up.
"Thanks. Sis, calm down!"

Kelina tightened her bone arm tighter against Minako's throat. She didn't care that Minako was sick, there was no way she was going to be restrained. Not again.

"sister, your being a monster!"

She powered up another attack, her eyes had a red glint to them, she was thinking of causing a explosion to destroy the academy.
"heh, oh sis, my little sister, monster, mabye. I won't go back!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

"Were not making you go back!" Eclipse said as he appeared out of no where waving his arm as a powerful restraining spell was cast over Kelina cutting off her magic and preventing her from moving as she floated in the air before him. Eclipse stepped toward them and looked at Rose with a stern look. "You can explain why she is here at the debriefing." (for now say she knocked out kalen back at the infirmary.)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:51 am
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((I know we said no fights inside the academy, but can you all forgive me?))

User Image

Even after Eclipse immobilized her, Kelina had her bony arm tightened around Minako's throat. It was so tight that she was starting to choke her off, however she loosened it slightly. She didn't want a dead hostage. The red glint became more noticeable in her eyes as she broke from Eclipse's levitation hold.

"Tick tock Eclipse, you may be Kalena's successor, but I won't obey you." she broke the rest of the hold Eclipse had on her. She let loose many dark blasts from her hand. A lot of these attacks hit the walls, trying to create a collapse.

She started to drag Minako away from the group again.

Rose growled and made a shield to absorb the dark blasts aimed at everyone, she saw the walls start to buckle. She casted aero on one of the walls, she wasn't strong enough to keep both walls from collapsing
"sis, stop it! I...I can't hold it"

Kelina continued to back up, she was headed to the front gates. She summoned her keyblade and slammed it into the walls. She was trying to make the walls collapse so she could escape, possibly with a hostage. She summoned 20 strong heartless consisting of 10 Orcas and 10 Novashadows. She also made shadow globs appear on the academy's walls, starting to drain the academy's defenses.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Eric, coming from the Advanced Sparring classroom, saw what happened. He was carrying Professor Light on his shoulder. He was behind Kelina. He needed to end this, especially with the damage Kelina was causing. He grabbed her neck, draining her strength, however in truth, was draining her life force, however he knew when to stop to induce unconsciousness.
"if Eclipse wont stop you, I will" he said in a cold voice.

Kelina felt a lot of her strength disappear, she let go of Minako, but did leave a slight cut on her throat. She spun around but it was too late, she fell onto the ground unconscious.

Eric was seen walking off from the scene, he walked out to the infirmary. continuing to carry Professor Light. "You guys got this, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 am
                                          [Mood:A little depressed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On the floor]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako started to grit her teeth when she was hanged up in the air due to Kelina still having a hold of her which shocked her.Who the hell would levitate someone who has a hostage in a chokehold like that?! That is just beyond stupid!She thought as started coughing once she able touch then ground before shooting a glare at Eclipse for his idiocy. She was once again being dragged by Kelina once again only for her to be thwarted by someone whom she couldn't see due to the angle she was in, But through all this she felt a slight tug across her throat as she collapsed to the ground before realizing she was cut in the throat, But when she touched it she felt no wound on her throat as it seemed that it was healed already due to Kako's and Kalo's influence. She felt a little depressed for not being able to notice and counter such a petty attack, She knew it was due to the cold that was hindering her but she thought at the very least she could done something to avoid such a thing. Minako continued to lie there dwelling within her own thoughts as she seemed to be unaware of that fact that there were still Heartless around.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:42 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wakai watched as Kelina seemed to have everything going her way. The heartless she had summoned were the types she'd never seen before, which made her a bit nervous to face them. But, she didn't let it stop her fighting them, "All right, I'll try to handle at least half of the heartless..." She looked around and grabbed a nearby statue that was about as big as her, holding it with one hand to use as a weapon. She charged at the heartless, swinging the statue at one and hitting it into the others.

[ooc: Nah it's fine, there were already a bunch of fights in school like...the fights in the courtyard 3nodding ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

"I need to retrieve that power back from you all." Eclipse said as he walked past Rose touching her shoulder. A Gray line of death's energy was taken from Rose and returned to Eclipse as he felt he strength return again. He summoned his keyblade waved Wakai back. "Allow me." He said as he raised his keyblade and activated the Academies Defense system making crystals appear all around the hall and start shooting down the heartless.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:16 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose looked exhausted now after Eclipse took back the power he gave her.
"Eclipse, what th..." she stopped herself mid sentence and sighed.
"I'll ask later. Can I take my sis to the infirmary now?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games