Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:36 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He stared emotionless at the spot where the portal had been. Ixyam was in a heap of trouble. Light hoped he could dig his way out of it. LIght's hand squeezed X's and he looked down to her with the troubled look still on his face. "Tsuyoi, please understand. If he comes back, both of them, kill them. Let's go, X."
Having to watch Ixyam die was not what he wanted done. If it could be any other way, Light would have to lose himself to the darkness and that wasn't what he wanted. His heart ached for Ixyam but he could tell Ixyam was already falling back into his old life.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:45 am
X leaves with Light.
"We going to see Ene now?"

Sophia sighs and put away the scythe  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:38 am
User Image

"-sigh- Well that got complicated real quick....Hey Sophia got any plans now?" Shido asked her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:26 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiled to Shido
"nope, I have nothing else to do"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

"I still want to go on my pilgrimage but with the horsemen and all the gummy ships are grounded. I need something to do. Any ideas?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi watched Light leave, though he seemed really troubled by this, making her worry about him. It actually frustrated her that she couldn't do anything for him, accept keep her word on what to do if they were to come back. She walked over to her desk and sat down, slamming her head onto her desk and sulking on her desk.
Shinochi started to have suspicions of the Organization, but for now, she can only wait for them to make a move. She looked at Tsuyoi, and was worried about her. She didn't want to bother Tsuyoi with all the things she already has in her hands. She walked over to Shido and Sophia, "Hey, you two don't mind any extra company do you?" she hoped that they would take her along to where ever they were headed.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Her feet slipped as she barreled by the door. She caught herself on the doorway and charged into the room. "Miss Tsuyoi! It's Papa! Twilight Town, I think!"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd

"yeah, the only things I do with my free time right now is sleep, eat, study, and train....although..." she bit her lip trying to come up with any ideas

She looked to Shinochi and smiled
"sure., you can come along."

Rose had just woken up and was without Kalen for once.
"Whats going on in Twilight Town....Kalen and I just got back from there a few hours ago." Rose yawned and rubbed her arm

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"I don't really know but all I know is Papa went there." She wasn't sure what else to say.
She should have regarded Light's advice to stay in the infirmary, however. Her knees were weak and she had to use the wall for support. "Papa... went to face something more dangerous than the horsemen...."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:05 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd

X used what strength she had to help keep Nami up.

Rose waved her hand and a gust of wind appeared under Nami to lift her off the ground onto a cushion of air.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

The cushion of air lifted Nami's feet off the ground. "Waaa-" It frightened her, not being able to touch the ground. "What's this?"
She was a bit frantic but she tried to stay calm. "All I can really say about it is the virus probably took out a good size of Twilight Town's population... But Papa..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was listening as she was sulking into her desk, she let out a sigh, "I knew it...that moron...I knew he was going to do something stupid...he had a look on his face that made it really obvious..." She got up from her seat, not looking up, "Shino...how's your ship?"
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi and stared at her for awhile, not responding. Her ears twitched as she rubbed her head, "Well, it should be fine. It was okay when I left it...why?"
"Because...I'm gonna need a ride." she looked at Shinochi, her expression was serious, "You're the only person I can trust that can drive me there without incident."
Again, Shinochi didn't respond for a few seconds. "...well, even if I were to drive you there, all gummy ships have been grounded due to the horsemen and all that." she folded her arms, "So until we get a clearance from a higher up or something...we can't do anything."
Tsuyoi gritted her teeth, "Damn...you're right."

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Did someone say clearance?" Kalen said coming into the room with a grin. He tossed a bag to Shido as he caught it easily with one hand. "I got a gummy ship that bypasses clearance easily." He said referring to his brothers ship.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Kalen as he walked in, folding her arms, "Well, if you got a gummy ship..."
"Wait wait, hang on a second." Shinochi looked at Kalen, her ears twitch curiously, "What kind of ship is it?"
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, rubbing her forehead, "Shino, now's not the time to go into your love for gummy ships." She then looked at Kalen, a serious expression shown on her face, "Would you be willing to give me a ride to Twilight Town?"

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:30 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

Rose watched Nami try to figure out why she was floating on air
"its a simple aero spell, I don't want you falling, but if you can't stand or fly, I don't want you fighting Nami." Rose said
Then she saw Kalen
"Morning sleepy head. I couldn't sleep so I went back to work on my magic, well...until now. I think we'll have to fight another bad guy at the place we just cleaned up!"

"Im going! I can fight!" X said

Rose sighed looking at X
"Sorry hun, with you still a nobody with the power to destroy worlds, I don't feel its safe for you to be there as well."

X pouted
"im not a nobody anymore."

"I know im going." Rose said as she stood next to Kalen and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games