Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:00 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev stayed silent but rubbed his cheek against her hip, shivering at the feeling of her nails moving over his scalp and through his hair. He knew she could do this, accept the help she needed. But it still had to be her decision.

He ran his fingers lightly over the inside of her leg, hoping she'd remember what he'd told her about having the freedom to choose for herself now. She had the chance now to learn everything she'd been denied, to become who she was meant to be.

He didn't want her to turn the opportunity down but knew she would find herself better with the training Gallen was offering. So he simply offered her his silent support for now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image

Snow would not call what the church did as misdeeds but more slaughters of all races out of fear. "I do not need combat training for I was well trained in that and taught to kill or be killed" she said to him, "But I will take you up on teaching me my powers.....and maybe patience." She did not know who she liked the idea of having a mentor for her Sire was cruel when he taught her and ...Kula was no better. Most of the stuff she knew she taught her self. "I have one warning for you though" she said, "keep your hands to your self, inless you wish to loss them." Looking down at Dev she nodded to him as she played with some of his hair. He had helped her so much with everything. She would have to thank him in a big way later or after the full moon.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

(9edited))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 pm
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

Gallen grunted as he listened, before shaking his head.

"Not an option, if I teach you about your inherent powers and the power of Patience, I will also reteach you your combat skills. And I have a warning for you as well." The elder Vampire stepped closer, within only a few inches of Snow.

"I am a strict teacher, a fierce warrior and a talented tactician. If I train you, you become everything you were meant to be and you will be my student. You will bleed in this training, you will be subjected to tests meant to break you and make you want to die, but you will survive them to become a true Vampire. You will listen to everything, follow any direction I give you and from the trials ahead, you will learn what it means to be one of the most powerful of the many races that inhabit this world." Gallen's voice was firm, but an ounce of something crept into it. A determination and sense of destiny could be heard beneath his hard tone. His goal in offering to train this girl, who had been a victim before, was to create a woman who would never be taken advantage of or victimized again.

"Now, if you still wish to learn from me, step away from your lover and drop any weapons you may have about your person. I will do the same. We will begin with what you think you know and move into what was once my first lesson. Hand-to-hand fighting. Hurry now, we must see what there is to work with before the battle sends wounded back to us." The old Vampire strode several meters away and deposited all of his weapons on the ground behind him. Once free of steel and bone weapons, Gallen stripped his helm and jacket off and set them on the ground as well. This left him naked from the waist up and once again revealed his scarred face and torso. It was a true testament to his personal strength and perseverence that he was still alive after his long life of pain and war.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev knew why she objected to being touched but knew it was necessary in this case. So he looked up at her with a small smile, "It's alright Snow. Stop thinking of your Sire and Kula. He will be hard on you but fair. You need this. Now go on and become who you are truly meant to be..." he told her softly then lowered his hand from her leg and kissed her hand before moving away from her on his own.

He moved over to the bench and slid out of his shorts before shifting back to his tiger form, this time a dark blue with pale blue stripes. Only his eyes and collar remained the same as he laid down on the bench to wait for her to finish this first lesson...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

Snow gave him a cold growl but she thought about it before she looked at Dev and listened to him. She just had a feeling this male was going to piss her off to the point of her wanting to kill but she would go through with it for now. She nodded to Dev and watched him before walking forward as she looked at the scars the male had. She had been in many fights but with her chain whip no one every got to close to her. "Its in my room so I am unarmed" she said still giving a cold growl as she stood close to him. All she had on her was her gown and her iron jewellery which she never took off.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:45 pm
Gallen Duecalion

"Then attack, do your best and we will see just how much there is to learn." Gallen spoke with an air of smug confidence and haughtiness, as if he thought nothing she did would hurt him. Little did she know that he was goading her into wildly attacking. He had already begun her lesson of Patience, which would be a lesson throughout her training with him.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image

"Shut up" Snow growled as she moved fast forward to him. She shot her long sharp nails at him and went to swipe at his throat to cut it open. She was tired of hearing him speak for it was bothering her. He spoke like he was better then her and it brought up things with her sire which she hated.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:59 pm
Deviant Cannon
She isn't very good with fight scenes sometimes, so go easy on her. K?
Devossy
Good luck sweetheart.

Dev stayed laying on the bench where he could watch what was going on just in case he needed to step in. But by staying where he was right now, he was showing Snow that he had every confidence in her. He just hoped it was enough...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Gallen Duecalion

If he could have smiled, Gallen would have. She transmitted her attack too clearly and and rushed right at him. The Elder Vampire grasped her wrist as her nails came within an inch of his throat. Her smooth skin was cold against his fire scarred palm as he gripped her.

Before she could react, he threw her wrist aside and stepped around her so quickly, she would not be able to follow his movement. The next thing Snow would feel was his palm slamming into her back and forcing her to stumble forward. When she turned back to him, Gallen would be standing with one arm before him and the other behind his back. He would fight her with only one arm for the moment.

"Too easy to read your attack. A Vampire never goes for the obvious opening, but instead finds the weakness their enemy doesn't even know they have. Again!"

Red Gypsy

Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Snow had warn him but he did not take that to heart when he grabbed her then pushed her. She stumbled forward and hissed at him pissed off at him. She said nothing to him as she went to attack him again. This time she went in for a trick swipe but would really kick.

Red Gypsy
thank you red
Deviant Cannon

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev watched the first few moves but knew Snow hadn't learned the real lesson just yet. She needed to slow down, learn more about his ways of fighting first, then attack. Just like when he was hunting; learn the prey's movements, watch them first for the weakest, stalk in close, wait for the right moment, then get the rest of the herd moving and take down the one he targeted.

Fighting was all about patience... He knew she had the cunning within her to learn this one, she just had to see it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 pm
Gallen Duecalion

She moved to attack again, feinting a swipe in favor of a kick at his side. Gallen leaned out of range of the swipe, while at the same time raising a leg to block her kick.

With her leg against his, Gallen quickly intertwined his leg with hers and kicked off the ground with his other leg. This caused both of them to roll in midair while the Elder Vampire delivered a swift kick of his own to Snow's hip.

His experience with this kind of fighting allowed him to untangle his leg from hers and land on his feet while Snow most likely would end up on the ground with a bruise growing on her hip. Gallen would then back up to let her regain her feet.

"Most of the enemies you will face in your lifetime will have years of experience on you. Your weapons are not your power, it is your own body that is the only true weapon you possess. You will hone it to unmatched sharpness and use it to keep your freedom and life! Again!"

Red Gypsy

Devossy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

Snow stayed on the ground as she dug her nails in to it. She knew she would feel the pain for her hip later but she enjoyed some pain for it made her feel alive again and not dead to every thing. "You don't know me so don't talk of freedom and life" she said getting up. Sure she had freedom but her life ended years ago when she was a child. He was really getting on her nerves and she was having a hard time trying to keep calm. Her grey eyes where taking a red hint to them as she jsut stood there before going in to attack fast.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 am
Gallen Duecalion

Once again, if Gallen could have made an expression, he would frowning now. He deftly blocked and evaded Snow's attack, not striking her afterwards. His feet carried him away from her.

"Calm in battle is also your greatness asset, anger and attacking blindly will only get you killed, Young Blood." He said as he pointed at a silver scar barely two inches from his heart. That scar had come from a silver dagger wielded by a Priest.

"I once learned that lesson, and you will learn it too..." Gallen would wait for her next attack before teaching her just how badly she needed to learn this lesson.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:10 am
User Image

This was why she liked being alone and way from people for many just pissed her off and annoyed the hell out of her. Will Dev did at first and now they where lovers...ok life for her was complicated. Snow stood there and just stared at him as she tapped her nails against her not sore hip. She just stood there as she thought of thing for her punches, swipes and kicks where not reaching and she wished she had her chain whip. At lest she could shut him up, but she had to admint he was a good fight. Moving she went in for more attacks fast and hard.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games