Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Vergil heard Ayame say that the wolves were working with Mundus and looked at Dante who also heard what she said and twitched his eye.
"Uh oh...I don't think you should have said that."said Vergil as he dodged the attacks.
Dante looks at the ground but manages to block the wolves' attacks and kept quiet for a few minutes."So...we can kill them after all..."said Dante finally."And I swore that Mundus is going to stay dead no matter how many times he comes back or how many times I have to kill him!"
Vergil stopped fighting and looked at his brother."Wow...you swore that all because he kind of-..."said Vergil.
"Don't you say it Vergil...I mean it."said Dante as he glared at his twin.
Vergil couldn't help himself from finishing his sentence."All because he kind of killed Trish."said Vergil.
"D*mn it Vergil I told you not to!"shouted Dante
"Oops...couldn't help myself."said Vergil with a smirk.
"Ha...ha...ha...not funny."replied Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame heard from Vergil as she look at him, very confusing, "What are you talking about?" she ask him, then she heard Dante as she look at him shouting about Mundus. She drop her arms, the worst part she heard Trish as she look at Vergil again, "Who's Trish?"

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 pm
"Oh Trish is Dante's girlfriend...I think..."said Vergil as he pointed to Dante.
Dante heard his twin's smarta** answer and got an anime vein"Trish is not my girlfriend!"shouted Dante as he shot a wolf in the leg.
"Uh huh sure she's not,Little Brother."said Vergil as he smirked.
Dante looked at him even angrier than before."You're enjoying this...aren't you?"asked Dante.
"Torturing you about you girlfriend?"said Vergil."Yes I am."
"Once this battle is over I'm going to kill you...wiether you have a son or not."said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame sweat drop about Dante's Girlfriend, Trish, but she has no idea that she use to be servant of Mundus. She made an anime vein popped out three times as she growl, "You... IDIOT!" she shouts as she release her hurricane to slam the twins down to the ground. Her fierce moment have been unlocked, "I don't know anything about Trish person, demon or not, but are you going let Nero suffer from becoming orphan's again!" she yells at them in anger, although she doesn't know he's sleeping with his girlfriend.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm
"Gah!"said the twins as they hit the floor.
"Okay...I'm sorry...geez..."said Dante as he started to stand up.
Vergil started to get up as well."Sorry Dante...I couldn't help it...that and she was wondering who Trish was after all."said Vergil.
"It's fine...she was however a servant to Mundus...and so was Vergil."said Dante.
"Did you have to tell her that?!"asked Vergil.
"Payback...and she has a right to know."said Dante.
"Toche,Little Brother."replied Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame listen to them and rose her eyebrow from learning Trish and Vergil use to be Mundus. She sigh and place her hand on her hip, "So you and Trish use to be servant with Mundus, glad you got out of his stupid hand." she told them emotionless about Mundus, yet she careless about Mundus. She notice the barely alive wolf as she grab it's fur and drag it away.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 pm
"Yeah glad to be away from him...although sometimes when I'm with Dante I'm tempted to go back."said Vergil."But then again...I will act like a father now that Nero knows that he's my son...after sixteen years."
Dante just scoffed after hearing Vergil say that he was tempted to go back and join Mundus because of living with him."Thanks Vergil...you jacka**"said Dante.
The twins watched Ayame drag the near-dead wolf away."Ouch...I feel bad for that wolf..."said Vergil ignoring what Dante called him.
"Yeah...me too."said Dante not noticing Vergil ignoring his name-calling.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame drag the near death wolf inside of shop, then she threw it to the wall, it whimpered as it barely stands up. She walk towards it and pull her katana to point it to it's neck, "Answer my question! What is he after her for?" she demand it with her infamous anger that she use to be. The wolf look at the empress as it chuckled, "I told you... Amaterasu-sama is reborn, and his grand-daughter is what he's after... her power is stronger then before." he told her his plan. She's about to kill it, but they smell her as they saw Mitsuki standing here as she peeking at them. Mitsuki became terrified, her power is stronger then any other wolf demon, before the wolf would react to chase after half-demon, Ayame killed it by beheaded it. She held the bitter grudge towards the king, "That cold-hearted beast, so that's what he's after... there is no way he will use his grand-daughter for power." she said very bitter tone in anger. Mitsuki sunk back as she deeply afraid about her grandfather's plan.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:04 pm
The twins watched Ayame behead the wolf and shivered.
"Whoa that was brutal..."said Dante.
"A little too brutal."agreed Vergil.
Dante looked at Ayame."So it's all over for now huh?"asked Dante.
Vergil looked over to Mitsuki then at Dante and Ayame."I hope so...for Mitsuki's sake."said Vergil
Dante nodded his head in agreement and sat down at his desk and started to cough up a storm.
Vergil gave himself a face palm."We forgot that he was sick."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame doesn't listen to the twins comment how brutal she is, it's her former personality, but she gave up her old personality because of Sparda made her realize about between demon and human are the same for righteous and destruction. She look out the window, knowing Mitsuki can't stay here forever from this blood shed, "We better run Mitsuki-chan. Grab your stuff." she told her adopted daughter and Mitsuki nodded as she run to find her Ruby and Shippo bow, yet her wolf demon is hidden in her bag. Ayame quickly carry the beheaded wolf outside and throw it out. She look at the twins as she open her portal, "She can't here any longer, I still don't know why he said about Amaterasu-sama reborn, I have to figure out to myself." she told them as she's waiting for Mitsuki to come down. Mitsuki come out of Trish's room, that she's hides as she gather more arrows for Shippo as she remember Atticus put the light spell on her Ruby Bow for light arrow. She ran downstairs and stood next to Ayame and her wolf packs.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:04 pm
The twins listened to Ayame."Don't worry...you just get away from here as fast as you can,alright?"said Dante.
"That's right...you have to get out of here before they send more over."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame lightly smiles as she let Mitsuki walk through the portal, but she stop and look at the twins, "Oh, it seems Nero didn't join in because of his grounded. You might make him bored out of his mind." she said very sarcastic to them and walk through the portal and disappeared.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm
"He'll survive...until the end...besides I let him have Kyrie and his music...so he won't be too board."said Vergil.
"Well...that's a good thing...I think."said Dante.
"Hey...it's better then nothing right?"asked Vergil.
"True."replied Dante.
The twins then smiled and waved good bye to Mitsuki and Ayame."Be carefull you two!"they said together.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie and Nero are still sleeping, but not knowing what those twins up to, although Nero is still have his girlfriend and his headphone to keep him company. Kyrie woken up and look at her boyfriend sleeping with his headphone, listening to his music blasting through his ears. She got up and made his arms release his hold, yet she begin to remember after Sanctus death, she begin to sense demonic and darkness from her brother's angelic power. She sigh about that day, yet she's remain as the human girl, but she doesn't mind because she know Nero will meet her incarnation after her death. She smiles about that moment, then look at Nero, "Sweet dreams, Nero. I will be back to make some snacks." she whisper to his ears as she lifted his headphone, which he smiles, probably dreaming about her mating or something. Kyrie place the headphone back to his ears and walk out the room and head towards to the kitchen to make some sweets.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm
Dante sat down at his desk only to fall asleep and start to drool a little.Dante later began taling in his sleep.
"Trish...don't leave..."said a sleeping Dante.
Vergil heard his brother and smiled.I knew it!thought Vergil.He does love her!...he just won't admit it.
"I-I love you Trish..."said the snoozing devil.
Vergil sat down and was beginning to doze off himself.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games