Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 pm
Arru_Akki
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Mickey
-God of the Sun-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"We'll make it." mickey whispered back. the keyblade appeared in his hand. "just relax and catch your breath." Mickey sprund forward and hit the guard to his right, blasting another with a fire spell. working his way in the clock, he switched between mellee and magic attacks. soon there were only four guards. tree close by, which Micky oculd reach, but the fourth was far enough where the amored man was safe from longer ranged spells. The guard knew this and charget at Zelkova with his Halbert, poised to chop the exhaused boy down. "Zel! to your left!" mickey called out, disarming the third soldier with his keyblade before blowing him away with a short-but strong- gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova listened to Mickey as he returned his whisper with a delighted respond. He was extremely exhausted, almost too exhausted to even move anymore. As he watched Mickey fight, he stared in delight, smiling as he saw the blade swing and hit, never once killing or breaking their bones. It was absolutely amazing to him to watch someone so small move with great speed and such grace. It took him much with entertainment, similar to a child in depth with their television show. He then heard a shortened version of his name being shouted which brought him back into reality. He turned his head to see this brute of an armored man swing down his weapon over Zelkova. His exhausted disappeared and he fell back, avoiding the blade, but he was struck in the wrist, fracturing it a bit. He landed on his back and he held his hand. He held it tightly and saw a red mark resembling the staff appear above his wrist. "That would have killed me.." He uttered to himself as he then looked back up at the brute of a man prepare a second strike this time with Zelkova on the floor, the only this he could do was roll, but he wouldn't have enough time with how quickly this man had prepared his second attack.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
Mickey ran over and grabbed Zelkova, the weapon clanging harmlessly off the ground. Angered, he rushed up and blasted the guard wit ha charged fireball. The man hit the was, armor almost glowing with the captured heat. Mickey, no exhaused lumbered slowly ot Zelkova. "Are you alright? He asked, handing the other a small green potion. It should take the pain of the wrist away and heal it only a tad bit, but it was all he had on him. Mickey would have to restock soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova watched as the Helberd came down which caused him to close his eyes and move his left hand in the way, instinctively, but he heard a could clank on the ground. He opened his eyes to see that Mickey had saved him, which made him smile a bit. He saw the ball of fire making contact with the guard and that assured him that no more fighting was going to take place for awhile. He sighed a bit out of relief. "It's over for now." He said as he listened to Mickey asking him of his condition. He smiled and showed there was a light red mark, hoping he would only think it were just a small tap that didn't do much internally, but he saw the little green bottle and stared at it. "That looks really cool." He said, thinking that Mickey had given it to him to help his wound. He took the potion and opened it over his wrist, thinking it was some sort of ointment. He felt it's healing magic and stared at it amazed, true, it wasn't much, but Zelkova could feel it healing really well, but he knew it was going to heal itself, so he would just have to point the blame as to his wrist completely healing all on the potion. "I feel so much better!" He said as he moved it as if nothing had never happened. The red mark even disappeared which made him smile. "Thank you so much for helping me." He said with a smile as he stood up. "As you can tell, I can't really fight." He said as he gently rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, the tower! We are so close!" He told him as he grabbed Mickey's hand once again and began moving towards it, trying to move in a hurry to keep from having other guards spot them.

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"okay. well lets get there quick then." Mickey followed Zelkova to the building. there were almost no guards, except the ones driving carts with prisoners in it. The big Ben's door towered over mickey as he awed in amasement. it was alot bigger than upclose. So we just go thorugh here?" he asked, tapping the door. It opened alittle bit, revealing a slightly illuminated room with srairs and loud clicking sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He smiled as he saw the inside of the large tower. "Wow!" He shouted, hearing the echo of his voice bouncing off the walls and back towards him in a lighter frequency everytime. He smiled as he rushed to the stairs. "Come on! We are can get to the top and see everything!" He said as he started up the stairs, trying to go by twos, but slowly becoming exhausted by that. He would then start trialing up the stairs in singles, knowing it would be longers, but might save some of his energy. He smiled as he held out his arms like an airplane, rushing up the stairs like a little child playing out in a field of grass, running as he tried to amuse his parents. Zelkova was much like a child with a smile on most of the time and not really worrying about danger, but always running into it for some reason..

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
Mickey waited for Zelkova to dissapear up the stairs before opening a small portal, engulfing himself in darkness. He reappeared on the top of the building, waiting for the boy to work his way to the top. Mickey chuckled to no one, and relaxed on one of the walls, where the sky and the stairs led. Having a friend like zelkova was.. interesting... in a good way of course. it was like having a younger brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

After awhile of playing Airplane within himself, he arrived at the top of the tower only to find that Mickey was there before him. Amazed, he turned around and looked down the stares to see that he wasn't even down there. "How did you get up here so fast?" He asked as he walked over to him in much less a skipping motion. He sat down on the edge, looking at the entire forest then turned his head to see the entire village. It was ultimately beautiful. He admired everything as he looked over everything, smiling as he kicked his feet back and forth. "I wish I could take this view and stare at it in a little jar or something." He said as he smiled cheerfully as if he had successfully defeated an imaginary dragon.

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"yup! that would be amasing..." He looked at Zelkova. Nice kid, but wouldn't be able to protect himself. He almost died in the woods, and Mickey felt that he should teach him to fight at the very least, now that they were friends. "Zelkova... doy you want to learn to fight. be able to stand up to guards and others?", Mickey asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He gazed at the sun as it slowly moved over the horizen, which created a smile on his face. He thought it was absolutely magnificent. When he heard Mickey saying himself, he lifted his head in his direction, obviously being distracted by the sun to completely comprehend what he was saying. "What was that?" He said as he slowly began to focus his attention back towards Mickey with a smile on his face. He look like a little child that just found the best place in the world with his smile. "Oh! Why don't we go somewhere else? Somewhere we can see the sky, the stars and the earth?" He asked as his smile seemed to have brightened in the idea.

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
He looked towards the narkening sky, then slowly turned to face Zelkova"But do you know where?" Mickey asked... "The wrolds are a very vast.. there are many dangers, as well as adventures. You could find treasure, get robbed, find the thing you were most looking for, or die. either way though, it starts out with the simple question. Where are you going?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova watched Mickey turning his attention towards the sky and tilted his head a bit curious. When he heard his question, he pondered it and thought while he listened to Mickey's words, which only made him even more curious as to where he was going. He stared out at the tower and saw several things. He absolutely wanted to see everything, he wanted to be at the highest of all things so he could look down at everything and smile at them as he watched everything moving. "Well, what would an adventure be without dangers?" He asked as he smiled at Mickey. "If we find treasure, we can split it, if he get robbed, we can start again, if we find what we are looking for, than we will be forefilled, and if I die, I will not regret it." He said as he stood up and stretched a bit. "So, let's go to that large mountain!" He pointed at a fairly weird looking mountain that touched the sky. It obviously was the Mountain of Olympus. "You can even train me to so you don't have to worry about me." he said with a smile.

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
He turned to the other and smiled." As long s you know the risks. and I would be honorred to train you, though... Olympus wouldn't be the best place to return to..." Mickey frowned and stared longingly at the mountain. " It is.. hmm... you are not ready yet. maybe we will travel close, but you're going to have to fight well first, of course." He chuckled and looked back. "we better leave soon, it is dark and we could sneak you out with no questions asked." He jumped off the ledge onto the ground and opened a portal leading to the ground below. "after you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listned to Mickey as he smiled, which only made him smile wider. He listened to him as he told him the mountain's name, but became really curious to when he uttered the word return. "You've been there?" He asked with a smile on his face. The expression on his face almost seemed like a small boy on christmas morning. He really wanted to go to the mountain because it went into the sky's, which he loved. It was the perfect place for him to look at everyone, or so he thought. He listened to him telling him that he couldn't travel there until he was ready and could fight well, so he nodded, excepting his words. Zelkova knew that if Mickey had been there before, his words were going to be one of the only things that would keep him from encounting any danger. "Let's go!" He shouted as he saw a portal, which widened his eyes. "It's.. It's a portal!" He shouted, staring at Mickey with utter amazement. "Are you a wizard!?" He asked with utter excitement. He leaped into the portal, curious as to where it would lead and at the bottom floor of the tower. "Wow! This is how you got up there so quickly!" He exclamed as he smiled, waiting for Mickey so they could go and begin their training.

Arru_Akki

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
Mickey walked through the portal, and it closed with a woosh. He stepped out quickly, and let the end porttal close before speaking. "You could say Im a wizard. But I prefer that information not to leak out. Cant have prople looking for me." he bowed his head and started walking towards the north gate. "Once we pass here, remember, there are strong monsters and traps that lie ahead. We'll Find oyu a weapon at the nearest town" Mickey smiled and turned, allowing tome for Zelkova to catch up.  
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games