Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 am
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image

As the attack did nothing, Geryon had no facial expression looking at the hologram. "Well... I do need somewhere to go and get away from these fools." The spikes were quickly engulfed in a demonic energy layer and a small explosion occurred, but a small one, only about 5 feet. The spiked were gone and now there was a hole where he was standing, a 4 foot deep hole. "Useless rock of a planet." He said as he jumped out of it with one leap. He looked back at the man but felt someone coming. His eyes and body shifted to a falling object. As it landed, his facial expression had changed, none. The old man spoke to him
and he was just blowing every word off.

"What are you going to do with me?" He said with a smirk on his face. "The question is what will I do with you, Mr. Holy." He let out a small laugh, completely unfazed by the man coming towards him. He looked back at the hologram. "Why don't you show me this 'power' " he said to him. Atticus did not even bother him one bit, knowing that there was very little a mere holy wielder could do to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ansem
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

Ansem smirked as he turned around to see Atticus "ah Atticus ... i heard you liked to play hooky from paradise but i never expected to run into you ... i guess that's another thing you and my master have in common, you both can't just stay dead ... you remember Master Xehanort don't you?" he asked with a smirk as he turned to Geryon "perhaps ... but to waist it on him would be ... nonprofitable, considering he is already dead" he said as he gave another smirk "perhaps you can show your loyalty right now ... if your strong enough to defeat a dead man ... then you are more than ready to meet with my master" he said with a smile "i'll leave you two to play, and when your done come to the Castle at the World that Never Was ... but take your time, there's plenty here to destroy and many innocent's to kill ... but don't do it too quickly, after all Olympus is needed for the final move" Ansem said as he disappeared

"... it can only be channeled"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As he heard what the messenger said before he disappeared, the legendary hero sighed with his arms cross. He did noticed that the boy didn't even faze him as he sat down onto the ground, relaxing there with his hand going through the stone and picking up a small rock. As sorta of a joke, Atticus throws the rock toward the boy, trying to get his attention. He then combed his hair a little bit, trying to look good a little bit as he spoke up again,"Alright, that was a strange was to introduce me but okay"
Atticus then began to walk toward the demon, chuckling as he began to speak,"Well now...lets see here...are you going to put your toys down now, kiddo?"

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Wolf Demoness and Half-Demon step back away from Geryon, before they have a chance to escape, they froze in fear because Mitsuki is terrified and Ayame never felt so scared. Ayame snarl and bare her fangs to powerful demon, then this man in robe. Mitsuki stood behind the Queen for her protection, she look at Half Wolf Demon, "Mitsuki-chan, let's run." she told her quietly, Mitsuki look at her and then nod, "Ha... Ha-Hai." she replied quietly, still scared, Ayame gave a Geryn a last look, a powerful demon glare and then took off by the inhuman speed as she howl to open the demonic portal and heading to Fortuna. Mitsuki is about to follow the queen, her ears perk up by familiar voice and glance over her tiny shoulder, she saw someone who gave his abilities to hers, Atticus. She is surprise and recognize the same scent back in beach, "Atticus-san..." she thought in daze. She snaps her mind by her thought about him rubbing her wolf ears, she starts to feel embarrassing as her face turn cherry rose, she tries to cover her rosy face, "Waaah~ don't remind me about my ears! My foster daddy left me something!" she cried in panic and took an inhuman speed to the portal before it closed, heading to Order of the Sword Headquarter.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 am
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Nodding, Kylee leaned back in her chair. "So where does that mean we go? If we're here in Olympus, there's only two places where I can think of going…" Her train of thought was cut short as a gust of wind caught her attention. As Mitsuki ran out of the the jet, Kylee barely saw the last of her dress and hair leave the current opening. "Blast it." she muttered to herself, slipping away from the current conversation between Asura, Gambit and Scarlett. Trailing after the wolf-princess, she soon found herself face-to-face with quite the sight. Her deceased master stood before her eyes, looking just as old as Kylee had remembered him, if not older. Further away stood a young, toned man with a nasty looking weapon; one that she had never seen the likes of before. The younger also gave of a bone-chilling aura to him, causing for Kylee to stay her ground.

After recovering from the initial shock of the whole scene in front of her, she began to yell. "Just what do you think you're doing, Master Atticus?! Can't you even rest in peace!! Miss Scarlett and your daughter would be horrified to see you walking about like this! Take a rest, you old man!" Her time with Gambit (and some time with the Creed) had made Kylee a bit more crass towards familiar people. Still, she ran back into the plane, to inform her comrades of what was transpiring a mere couple meters from their craft. "Gambit! Remy Gambit! We've got trouble!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 am
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asuras pet fire ferret Atlee perked her ears up and Asura turned toward the noise which was Kylee. She stepped outside looking around and wondered what she was talking about. Atlee made a weird squee noise and took off towards Atticus. Asura followed her to a man, and some other younger man. Something about the first man seemed fermilliar, like she had seem his face before. She pulled out her fathers cross bow and pointed it at who she didn't know was her father. " Hey you! Who are you?"

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

running out after Kylee cried out, Gambit was met with a bizarre sight "mon Dieu ... Atticus?" he said as he looked at the other person and then back to Kylee "get ev'yone back to de jet ... now" he said as he saw Asura there "oh man ... petite get otta der" he shouted to Asura

"... always play the cards you're delt"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

So many things would go through his head. After the hologram dissepearing and hearing that Atticus was only a mere ghost, he decided to go after the humans, for a ghost could not do anything. As he turned around and started to walk at a very slow pace, a rock slammed into his back, shattering on impact. Geryon stopped in place and looked back at Atticus. "Go back to sleep, old man." He said as he started back to the group of people standing and looking at them.

"Hello!" He screamed out with a wild smirk and his eyes open, wildly.

As he got closer he could feel the sense of the wolf demon getting stronger, but he ignored her and was walking to the one known as Asura. His weapon was down at his side, how much could a mere girl do to him. While he was walking towards her he put his weapon on his back and just started at her, stopped in his tracks.

"Tell me... Slow and painful, or fast and painful. I'm taking about your death of course...."

Vretiel Luesias

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura gazed at the demon and lowered her cross bow. Her eyes began to have a soft glow to them swirling around as she got closer to him. " What business do you have with Olympus? A grudge maybe? Or just spare time? I could think of something that would take up a lot of your time. " She stopped about 7 feet away from him. She smirked at him and bit her lip. " Want to know what it is?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Geryon tilted his head and sighed. He quickly began to smile. "No, I do not care for what it is, I am just here in my spare time to kill... clench my blood lust. If you know what I mean." He said laughing. "You know, I appreciate the offer though. But if you are talking about fighting me I do not think that would take up just enough time."

He just stood there and stared at her. "Tell me, why do you not run, knowing you face death. You're staring it in the eyes, I can smell it in the air, but why face me, knowing you cannot best me." One of his likes was when someone also had a lust for killing and blood, maybe this girl had it, maybe not.

Vretiel Luesias

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura still gazed at him and shook her head. " I don't run away because I refuse to be killed by a weak threat like you. I stand and fight like my father did and one day I hope to go out like he did. " She said and smirked at him, her eyes now glowing a bright sapphire. " You say you smell my death. When maybe that is not it at all. Maybe you smell your own death. " Asura closed her eyes and the ground below the demons feet began to move and shift. Vines shot out and snaked around his legs and arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

"Oh, a fight is what you want is it?" He said smiling. "The thing is, I've been killed so many times... I can't die. This form of me your are fighting... This form is nothing." As he said that the vines from the ground began to dissolve and burn from his demonic essence. "I don't even think I need to burn them." With one pull of his leg, the vines torn apart and at this point would be useless to her, she thought he had the power of a man, no, this was a skin. The vines would not hold him back. Each stop he took tore ever vine that attempted to wrap around his leg, each step getting louder and more powerful. The 400 pound man was all muscle under his skin. "You claim you can defeat me? Then prove it, woman!" He said very loudly as he pulled his glaive off his back yet again.

Geryons eyes turned a bright red, signifying he was going into a fight and his strength and speed increased immensely. He began to spin the glaive in his hang wildly, each vine that came came up being shred to bits. "I love women who put up a fight!" He screamed with a smile under the loud spinning glaive. As he was spinning it, it started to glow red. As soon as it did he stopped spinning it, but it seems as if there was a red aura still sinning around the weapon. One a few feet from the girl, he swung his glaive with insane speed and power, enough to topple a building. The glaive reached out 5 feet from him, much farther than the girl was. Any contact with the red matter spinning around it would just deteriorate all skin, bone, and muscle.

User Image
(my glaive im using)

"Prove to me you can survive... long enough."

Vretiel Luesias

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura watched at he swung the weapon at her, she quickly forced air down and away making her fly back from it. She landed on the ground about 20 feet away. " That's to bad, I was going to offer a hand to hand battle, but it seems you like toys more. " She put the cross bow back on her back and pulled out a small key that started to grow in her hand until it was a full sized key blade. The end began to glow and swirl with power.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/Mega_Chick26/59477fb8e08a743a427790b561841eb8-d2o51mk.png  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 pm
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

in a loud rumble and a miniature earthquake, a portal appeared and a loud shout grew louder as a small ball of energy shot out and was bouncing all over the place; the ball of energy seemed to be the thing screaming. it bounced off every angle and even flew through a pastry a person was eating and turned it into a doughnut, it even bounced off the Creed jet causing Gambit to fall over and finally shot into the ground causing a loud explosion and a huge crater to be formed next to the jet "oww ..." said the voice as a little man flew up slowly into the air rubbing his head "man ... it's easy to break through this dimension from the Fifth Dimension ... but any other is a real headache" he said groaning as he poped his head out and it spun around like a top before landing back here it was "that's better" he said dusting off his suit

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

(get ready for some cartoon-ish whimsy)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Missing his attack, the weapon impaled through the ground, tearing it up sending rocks everywhere. There was one problem, the concentrated demonic energy ate air particles for more enhanced energy, so the air pressure there was slowly decreasing as he even stood there. He stopped his blade and slammed it onto his back immidietly. "There we go! Swing at me!" He yelled in a deep voice, almost letting his inner demons voice come out. He started quick walk at her, the hair out of his eyes and his eyes wide open, the white part of them black now. "Show me the power inside of you and your blade."

Geryon had an insane look on his face, one swing at him from her keyblade and it was surly over for her. He was only a mere 5 feet from her now. "Swing!" He yelled, continuing to walk.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff