Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"shut up or you get tickled again" he said as he shok his head as Avalona flew off giving them some privacy "your realy enjoying this arent you?" he asked her

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"It would so be worth it." Tsukiko said her laughter slightly dying down. "Just the look on your face. So priceless." Going into another short round of giggles. Whipping the tears from her face. Before tackling him. "I love you by the way." She said with a bright smile.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

"What's this I hear about not peeking?" A familiar voice rang out as her silver head poked in around the corner. "You two better not be doing anything embarrassing to watch right now. Then again, happy couple and all… So what's up?" Though Cyra knew she was intruding on their happy-cuddly-time, there were things on her mind that she would've preferred to not think about. Walking through the temple without so much as another glance in their direction (for privacy reasons), she made her way to one of the spare bedrooms.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL もうしわけありません!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"dont worry ... its nothing" he said as he got up with Kiko "i love you too" he said to his love as he looked at Cyra "not that it's my business but where've you been?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled and looked at the fire. Once again she wasn't that tired. Or maybe she could fall asleep. "Are you tired," she asked looking at him. She usually only slept once in a few days. "Maybe we should still go to my room, there is a fire place in there.." She looked at Cyra, "You shouldn't even be watching in the first place. Really happy I'm kicking you and Miya out after the wedding. If not just moving you guys to the other side of the temple. The very south side of the temple." The north side was against the beach, the south side was actually more towards the east.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"sure" he said as he picked her up and carried her to her room and turned to Crya "and i'd appreciate it if you not say any dirty jokes after we leave ... or think any ... trust me ... i'll know" he said taking her to her room and lied her on the bed and lit the fireplace with a snap of his fingers

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko buried her face in her hands, half laughing and half blushing. "You make it very difficult for people not to make 'dirty' jokes." Laughing again she took a deep breath calming down. Taking his his hand she pulled him, "Come sit with me please." She said with another bright smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you had to ask me?" he said as he sat down with her and hugged her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Yes," Tsukiko said with a smile as she hugged him back. Yawning she laid down on the bed. "I'm usually not this tired," she muttered looking up at him as she settled herself on the pillows. "Are you going to tuck me in." She asked with a playful smile. "I promise I don't snore, or kick in my sleep."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"thats not what i'm worried about" he said as he lied down with her as he got the covers over them. cuddling with her he closed his eyes as he smelled her hair "i love you" he said sleeply

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I love you more," Tsukiko muttered under her breathe before she fell into a deep sleep. Soon enough the sun had risen and was shining through the temple. Slowly opening her eyes, Tsukiko sat up and stretched, sure enough her hair was white again...was there always this much of a draft in her bedroom? Looking down she almost screamed as she pulled her covers over her chest. Her face was bright red as she looked around for her robe. Several things ran through her head at that moment as she frantically searched for something to cover up before her lover woke up..then she realized 'What did I do last night,' she thought with a bright red face. Her robe wasn't to be found as she couldn't move to much if she didn't want to wake James...pulling the covers tighter around her chest, she had no clue what to do. Still she tried to find her robe before he woke up.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

waking up to a rustling he looked at Tsukiko and saw her bare shoulders and her bright red face "um ... hey" he said as he looked down and under the covers and saw his robe was gone and looked at her realizing the same thing had happened to her "i'm guessing that we've moved on passed underwear" he said with a nervous chuckle as he blushed a little. after a while he decided to move closer to her "maybe ... maybe this isn't so bad, i mean i'm sure this wasn't planned but ... well we're getting married ... and i'm sure both of us kind of wanted to see each other like this ... unless you are realy that shy"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko stared at the wall in front of her. Taking deep breaths, then she realized...she didn't feel like she was going to faint. Holding the blankets closer she felt her face heat up even more. "What did you do to me." She wasn't angry, she just couldn't remember. If anything she was just really really really embarrassed. She kinda wanted to start panicking.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"nothing ... i just hugged you all night ... i promise" he said to her as he held her hand "i'd never take advantage of you like that" he said to her as his covers sliped off, but he didnt care, he just wanted her to calm her down. he just came close to her and put his arms around her waist

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Taking a deep breath she tried to calm down. Once again she was staring at the wall. "I just couldn't remember, those stupid cups have spiked my drink before. Thankfully Miya locked me in my room." Blushing she didn't move, "I love you and all, but I'm getting up before something not planned does happen." With that she stole the top blanket to cover up with. Wrapping it around herself, she blushed and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm going to take a shower...umm so yeah...I would say make yourself at home, but this is your home now to." Blushing again she made her way to her bathroom. Sighing as she closed the door she leaned against the door. Well it could be worse she supposed. Once again her magic had decorated the room. Same blue color only everything was made from marble. She had a large bath tub on one side and a large shower on the other side. Stepping into the shower she turned the water on. Hissing slightly as the cold water hit her skin. Tsukiko tried to calm herself down, nothing bad had happened. She would have to get use to it soon. It wasn't like her fiance was amazing looking, because she did love everything about him. She just wasn't ready to wake up to that yet. Leaning her back against the shower wall she tried to relax.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games