Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:21 pm
The digimon on the ground fled futher away, but from some it was to late, as more got deleted by by Megidramon. "Noo, not more, Stop"

"Wargreymon, what do we do?" "We'll do what we must, but right now we have to help our friends on the ground." "Right, I got ya."

Shawn finaly made it to the Room Of Angels. There was an ancient inscription on the door, "When the world is cast into Shadows those who bear the light will come forth and light the vallies and skies illuminating the world," and as he finished reading the doors opend and Shawn walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:44 am
Sago_Knight

[Lets see, Kaji vs Reki, Nagato summon, Shawn is something, Kari summon 2 olympians, and Yin is doing something to wipe us out unless she can save them]

((Wait, what about 'she' saving them? Kari's down for the count, she needs a miracle at this point. stare ))  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm
Hakari Niko
Sago_Knight

[Lets see, Kaji vs Reki, Nagato summon, Shawn is something, Kari summon 2 olympians, and Yin is doing something to wipe us out unless she can save them]

((Wait, what about 'she' saving them? Kari's down for the count, she needs a miracle at this point. stare ))

(what, don't you like the fact that it seems it is all up to you and the two olympions to destroy megidramon so the digital world is not destroyed?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:07 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Hakari Niko
Sago_Knight

(what, don't you like the fact that it seems it is all up to you and the two olympions to destroy megidramon so the digital world is not destroyed?)

(Actually i said 5 Olympions Neptunemon,Merucimon,Minervemon,Dianamon)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:51 pm
[It was toned down to 2 cause that was godmod summoning. We took a bunch of posts to get our team, and you just summoned 5 out of nowhere?]  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:00 pm
(shall we move on now?)  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:28 pm
Viet Dragon Note
[It was toned down to 2 cause that was godmod summoning. We took a bunch of posts to get our team, and you just summoned 5 out of nowhere?]

((*cough*UNINTENTIONAL AND I APOLIGIZED AND CHANGED*cough*

And yeah, I'm not a fan Yin. >> XD))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm
(wait i never said we got them all Automatically in one post,and you guys have like a whole arsenal of death kicking digimon,we need at least some of the good ones,and one more thing isnt this my RP and i don't remember saying we can only get 2 Olympians,someone could have PM me and told me before just banishing the whole idea of getting the 5 Olympians without notifying me. )  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:11 pm
[We said you can only Summon 2 in her post, unfair godmod creating out nothing is consider offense against Hakari and those who said she can create 5 out of nothing without backing up]  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:54 am
(can we just move on? The reason we have more is because we were working at it right away, also I believe Zero is about to get more help anyways, how about 3 then? or 4? of the 5 I mean. Compromise? Also, this is a bit par for the course for stories, the villians have the upper hand pretty much the entire time of the story and then the good guys come from out of no where completely disrupting the plans of the evil doers in a couple smaller skirmishes and then a mass epic finale at the end, so lets move on now shall we?)  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:20 am
((I apologize for everything I have caused. crying Let's just assume that I'm guilty, bad, etc, and move on with the rp! :3 And the bad guys did plan better than we did. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:38 pm
"Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder which side's intentions are truly with my interests....what do you think, beelzemon?"

"Whichever side includes more fighting."

"That would be the guardians."

( Am I allowed to switch sides? )

Nagato rides off on his motorcycle, the virus digimon army now changing course, the skull satamon army retreats from the scene, using a special smoke machine nagato had previously prepared, it induces hallucinations in any digimon caught in it. It was enough to make the skull satamon escape safetly, but still with large losses.

"Now, the skull satamon should be re-grouping soon....And here they are."
The skull satamon army regroups with the virus army, and they charge to the Guardian HQ once again.
"We're almost there, so I hope they've prepared a nice surprise for the army."
Nagato and beelzemon ride off to the abandoned HQ.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 am
"MirageGaogamon, GO FOR IT!!!" "Fulll Moon Blaster!!!" He fired a huge ray from his chest and destroyed some skullsatamon."No doubt, the alters are doing this. Where's shawn now?" Rick took his digivice and wrote a message to him Where are you? We/re in midst of skullsatamon now. Mirage Gaogamon looked down and spotted a motorcycle with nagato on it."Rick Look its that alter from before!. "What?! Lets gets some payback now!" Rick and MG charged at nagato.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:54 pm
Sago used a combination of Magnamon's Magna Blaster and ShineGreymon's Shining Blast into a large black exploding collision and place a ring onto alphamons finger ,"Alphamon is ours." Alphamon stood up covered in purple digisoul into Chaos Alphamon. "One more knight to our side." Sago with his new knight rode on his ruin cycle towards Rick.  

Sago_Knight

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Yin Yun Yang
(can we just move on? The reason we have more is because we were working at it right away, also I believe Zero is about to get more help anyways, how about 3 then? or 4? of the 5 I mean. Compromise? Also, this is a bit par for the course for stories, the villians have the upper hand pretty much the entire time of the story and then the good guys come from out of no where completely disrupting the plans of the evil doers in a couple smaller skirmishes and then a mass epic finale at the end, so lets move on now shall we?)

(Well you do raise a good point now enough with this stupid bickering and lets continue RPing ^^)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games