Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:36 pm
"That was risky anyway chasing after a mega, lets just rest in this field for a while." Mis laid on the ground next to Kyubimon and fell asleep.
One day Mis I will be able to defeat him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:41 pm
They walk into a cave and go to sleep. Hano has a dream about when he first came into the digiworld.
Hano looks around as he seems to be on top of a castle. There aremosters running around and one comes upt o him and says, "Hi, I'm Mokumon!" Then he saw Xane. Xane tormented him until he joined with his Mokumon and sent him to act like a good person, and befriend many.

Hano wakes up and sees not much time has passed. "Seraphimon. We need to find that girl."  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:55 pm
((Its never to late to join and as for the digimon thing im not sure))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:07 pm
((Im ignoring that because you havent been accepted by Ryzuna yet, and you need to delete that profile and pm him yours, also use your real digimon))
Hano walks from the cave back into the forest trying to find Mis.  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:18 pm
"Kyuubimon why do you think people choose to join up with xane?"
"They may feel weak and insufficient without someone to make them stronger."
"That must be it why else would someone terrorize such a beautiful world."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm
He hears her saying that from where he is and walks toward that direction. "That's not why I joined."  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:25 pm
"Kyuubimon." Mis gasped and grabbed for her digivice. "You, what are you doing here?" Mis asked staring Hano up and down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:30 pm
"I'm joining the good side, of course. Look at my digimon, don;t you think their had to be a reason?" He said, and Seraphimon nodded.
((Once I have enough Im getting the line for Patamon))  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:41 pm
"So that is why your BlackWarGreymon changed?, I dont know if I can believe you." Mis retreated behind Kyuubimon whos tails were tense and flared up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 pm
"I have always hated Xane, but now I realized that joining you and ummm," he looks the other boy, then continues, "that guy, I should be able to avoid him and hopefilly one day destory him."  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:51 pm
"How are we gonna help are digimon arent strong enough to take on someone like Xane we couldnt even take you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:52 pm
"One day your digimon will be as strong as mine. But we need to find someone named Ryzuna and team up with him," he said looking north.  

Rinexe

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games