Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:18 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oooh, I totally forgot to mention anything but Nirav hangs out in the library and reads and Kirsi reads sooo much omg
I bet they have definitely noticed each other in there before! Kirsi sometimes will end up on the floor by the shelves reading but she also takes out books and reads them elsewhere a lot.
If you're interested we could have them meet in there and finally say hello one day? If nothing else they can talk about books haha. What sort of books does Niral like? Kirsi likes all sorts of fiction ones.

Really? That's awesome
I can imagine they would've noticed each other at the library before as regulars. Nirav more or less lives there
Nirav also reads fiction books namely. Usually action-adventure-y books or poetry, the latter being something he is also into writing
He'd also read what stuff the library would have that is in Japanese to help learn it better. Can't imagine there is much but whatever there is, he'd read it

Maybe one of them asks about a book the other is reading and they start talking?
Then eventually start recommending stuff to the other in passing
maybe one day they start a book club
I can dig it

SpazzticPanda1311
oh man that kingdom hearts X app is so addicting. Anyone else play it oAo

Never played KH, though I really wanna one day
Just never had the system for it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:45 pm
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oooh, I totally forgot to mention anything but Nirav hangs out in the library and reads and Kirsi reads sooo much omg
I bet they have definitely noticed each other in there before! Kirsi sometimes will end up on the floor by the shelves reading but she also takes out books and reads them elsewhere a lot.
If you're interested we could have them meet in there and finally say hello one day? If nothing else they can talk about books haha. What sort of books does Niral like? Kirsi likes all sorts of fiction ones.

Really? That's awesome
I can imagine they would've noticed each other at the library before as regulars. Nirav more or less lives there
Nirav also reads fiction books namely. Usually action-adventure-y books or poetry, the latter being something he is also into writing
He'd also read what stuff the library would have that is in Japanese to help learn it better. Can't imagine there is much but whatever there is, he'd read it

Maybe one of them asks about a book the other is reading and they start talking?
I can dig it

SpazzticPanda1311

there's a free app for it, if you wanna try it oAo It's not the exact game, but a spin off of sorts.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:14 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Really? That's awesome

I can dig it

SpazzticPanda1311

there's a free app for it, if you wanna try it oAo It's not the exact game, but a spin off of sorts.

KH Unchained is super addicting O-O especially with the weekend stuff happening right now I've been binge playing XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:18 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Really? That's awesome

I can dig it

SpazzticPanda1311

KH Unchained is super addicting O-O especially with the weekend stuff happening right now I've been binge playing XD

Ikr! What union are you in?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Really? That's awesome

I can dig it

SpazzticPanda1311

I was in Vulpes but some friends started a party in the Unicorno union so I switched over ^^

What one are you in? OwO

I've mainly been binging to make sure Iget that charm item for my avatar when this week's weekly rankings get set I gotta stay 6000 or lower to make it!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:33 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B

Really? That's awesome

I can dig it

I was in Vulpes but some friends started a party in the Unicorno union so I switched over ^^

What one are you in? OwO

I've mainly been binging to make sure Iget that charm item for my avatar when this week's weekly rankings get set I gotta stay 6000 or lower to make it!

Ah that's too bad I'm in Vulpes lol

im like ranked 7197th lol, but idk what that means xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:32 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B

Really? That's awesome

I can dig it

What one are you in? OwO

Team Vuples FTW!!!

The rank can mean your rank within your party, or union or overall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:23 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

What one are you in? OwO

Team Vuples FTW!!!

The rank can mean your rank within your party, or union or overall.

oh ok, it was my solo rank or whatever lol. Whoop whoop for team Vuples!  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 am
Honestly I don't mind if we continue gym class or we don't. I've been kind of depressed lately. I want to post but I look at what I have to post and then find myself depressed. So I just don't end up posting much if anything throughout the days. Sadly I'm in a rut.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 am
So election happened and a lot of peeps are scared.
I'm keeping this politic free just know I love literally all of you. ( crew captains and members. There is literally no exception )
heart  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 am
never actually played touch football so despite lack of motivation voted to extend. idk, it looks interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I've played flag football way back in the gym class days
I distinctly remember a girl on the opposite team got the ball and booked it in the opposite direction of her goal without realizing it
We just let her go xD  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 pm
https://www.facebook.com/humansoftumblrcom/videos/940912659291049/

real life Valiants! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

I might be in a predicament.
my laptop has refused to turn on since yesterday.
I am unsure if this is permanent or merely a lapse.
either way, I won't be able to rp for the duration.

Sorry to hear!
Do you wanna postpone the nirav/cyril practice battle maybe?
I think with the halloween stuff going on they may have to anyway, but just lemme know what your thoughts are on that

I am back!!
my laptop has managed to revive.
though it gives me quite a scare that I need to backup my file.

so, the battle is still on schedule.
Cyril will be missing out of gym class tho.

Hey, I'll be sending Nirav to the Grasslands here soon  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
https://www.facebook.com/humansoftumblrcom/videos/940912659291049/

real life Valiants! :3

They're so cute! heart emotion_kirakira  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games