Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:27 pm
"You've already forgotten that mission we pulled in Aquacorde, I suppose," I said flatly, although it was good to see them again. Odd was one of the few people in Snagem I considered a true friend. "During my badge run in Unova, Keiko and I got ambushed by Cipher grunts. After we lost a battle to them, they beat us up and knocked me into a coma. While I was out, Dad did some tests, and found out that the half-burnt birth certificate Keiko used to carry around was fake. Keiko isn't related to anyone in our family. When I woke up, I ran to Goldenrod trying to get to Mt. Silver, and met Chaos there. He left the team and is raising a daughter. He even has a... girlfriend? Wife? I don't know, I didn't ask. Anyway, I met up with Keiko there, as she'd gone back to delivering for her adoptive parents, and we made our way to Snag-A-Cup due to some bad info from Limibreaker. We met Sub there, got a mission, met you two in Aquacorde, and made our way back here after."

"Wow, did you even breathe during any of that?" Keiko asked in surprise.

"Of course I did," I said, glancing at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:39 pm
Odd shook his head rather vigorously for a moment when Terashi mentioned Aquacorde, trying to recall the events that had transpired. "Oh ya. That was fairly recently, wasn't it?" He questioned, more to himself than to Terashi or Keiko. "Sorry about that. I've been working so much lately, I guess I got my memories a little scrambled for recent events."

"In other words, he's losing his mind lately so you can ignore him." Lykas quipped with a small laugh. "Anyhow, you found out you're not actually siblings, huh? Oh good. Maybe you'll be taking her back to your room now?" He asked, already making jabs at the fact they'd always been closer than the average siblings, especially "separated at birth" siblings. "Never understood what was stopping you before, to be honest. I'd have been all over that if I was in your shoes." He added, indicating Keiko's form. It was hard to deny the girl was attractive, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 pm
"Sh... shut uuup," Keiko whined, her deep blush returning. Apparently she can't take a compliment.

"I'm not into incest, Lykas," I told him sternly, although I lightened up a bit almost immediately. "Although that's not an issue anymore. Don't worry, Keiko and I have a long talk ahead of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:49 pm
"Neither am I but hot's hot." Lykas retorted with a wicked grin. "But if you can let go of thinking of her as your sister that fast, clearly something's been there for a while, whether you admit it or not."

Odd snorted as he tried to contain his laughter at Lykas' reaction. "I have to agree with Terashi on this one. That's kinda gross to think about." He admitted after a minute of struggling to contain himself. "But Lykas makes a good point, too. You guys have always been pretty close, even when you thought you were brother and sister." He said as he shook the images Lykas' words had forced into his mind away.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm
Turning fully to Clara as the others began their little discussion, Reno would plop her into the sidecar of the bike before hopping on himself. "Well, I can get you the room for it and some supplies. Lets go." Reno told the girl, giving a quick rev of the bike before taking off towards his lab. Well, he made an obnoxious exit and was putting the bike away. This would net zero to anyone who cared about decorum rules.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:11 pm
"Says the guy that's been gone for months!" Keiko snapped.

Even though she didn't have to get that angry, she did have a point. "I didn't even know she liked me that way until Reno stuck his nose in a few seconds ago. I don't know what you think has been happening."

Although I didn't want to think about anything going on in Lykas's mind...  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 pm
"Well whatever happens, happens." Lykas decided. "I just know you two would be cute together if you decide to pursue a relationship, ever." He said with a small laugh. To him it had been obvious there was something deeper than a sibling relationship but he wasn't going to try and push either of them towards anything.

"Agreed. Just do whatever you're most comfortable with with that information and don't worry about anyone else's opinion of it." Odd returned. "And especially ignore Lykas. He's just a dirty old man who hasn't caught up to his age yet." He threw toward the Jellicent hybrid, who retorted simply by sticking his tongue out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 pm
"I plan to," I said bluntly. Keiko nodded in agreement.

((Holy s**t, this is a short post.))  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:43 pm
"wow" Clara yipped being pulled into the passenger seat. Eventually after some squishing clara sat her chubby butt in the seat, tight but comfortable.

As the two rocket away clara would look over the side car she was in, "Huh station a octillery or clawitzer in here and you have a viable method of attack in this." Clara would say looking up at Reno.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:51 pm
I had finally made it back to the headquarters, and it was kind of clear I was weary as all get out. After the trip to Kalos with its many battles, many deceptions, reconciliations, and many interrogations done by me and my Pokemon, I was ready to just go to my room...and fall face first into a bed pillow. What I was just on...was a very long trip. "I honestly...do not want to go back to Kalos anytime soon..." I said, mainly to myself.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:13 pm
Blizzard120
I had finally made it back to the headquarters, and it was kind of clear I was weary as all get out. After the trip to Kalos with its many battles, many deceptions, reconciliations, and many interrogations done by me and my Pokemon, I was ready to just go to my room...and fall face first into a bed pillow. What I was just on...was a very long trip. "I honestly...do not want to go back to Kalos anytime soon..." I said, mainly to myself.
As if taunting him or setting up for a divine, cruel joke, Blizzard's SNAG would begin to go off suddenly, loudly beeping to signal that a message had been received. While more subtle than the loudspeakers or even multiple SNAGs going off at once, it was at least loud enough that others might mistake the noise was from their own SNAG, if at a lower volume than usual. Should they inspect it, however, they'd find nothing was received. That is, aside from feeling like GRAY was staring back at them with an annoyed look.

For Blizzard, however, the screen wouldn't reveal much beyond the subject: "For the Eyes of Kalosian Nobility Only"

Nothing else, for the moment, was shown. Does he open it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 pm
Darts is lounging in the main room across a couple of couches, trying to fight the urge as he always did in the downtime to grab himself a cup of coffee. It had gotten easier with time, but that didn't mean the urge didn't strike him now and again when he was bored.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 pm
Darksol88
As if taunting him or setting up for a divine, cruel joke, Blizzard's SNAG would begin to go off suddenly, loudly beeping to signal that a message had been received. While more subtle than the loudspeakers or even multiple SNAGs going off at once, it was at least loud enough that others might mistake the noise was from their own SNAG, if at a lower volume than usual. Should they inspect it, however, they'd find nothing was received. That is, aside from feeling like GRAY was staring back at them with an annoyed look.

For Blizzard, however, the screen wouldn't reveal much beyond the subject: "For the Eyes of Kalosian Nobility Only"

Nothing else, for the moment, was shown. Does he open it?

I perked up, taking out my SNAG, expecting some weird quip out of GRAY for the most part...oh how I only wished that. "Motherf-"

"Blizzard, well, welcome back." Freth spoke up.

"PLEASE for the love of God tell me that you or Sub or SOMEONE is pulling a prank. At least that way I can at least guarantee I won't kill someone. Breaking something still debatable." I said to her.

"...well hello to you too...uh, why are you upset?" I held up the SNAG for her to see, addressed to the nobility. "That's a new one on me, here hold on, let me see what it says here."

I took back the SNAG from her. "Whatever it is, I don't care." I said.

"At least read the bloody thing." Freth said. "It might be crucial later."

"After a nap..." I said, starting to walk off. She goes to snatch it back from me. "Hey! Freth!"

"I'm curious! You've been hard at it with this sort of thing and you don't tell me a thing other than its to get after Lysandre. He's a problem for all of us you know." As I try to get the SNAG back from her she goes to look at the message..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:25 pm
Blizzard120

I perked up, taking out my SNAG, expecting some weird quip out of GRAY for the most part...oh how I only wished that. "Motherf-"

"Blizzard, well, welcome back." Freth spoke up.

"PLEASE for the love of God tell me that you or Sub or SOMEONE is pulling a prank. At least that way I can at least guarantee I won't kill someone. Breaking something still debatable." I said to her.

"...well hello to you too...uh, why are you upset?" I held up the SNAG for her to see, addressed to the nobility. "That's a new one on me, here hold on, let me see what it says here."

I took back the SNAG from her. "Whatever it is, I don't care." I said.

"At least read the bloody thing." Freth said. "It might be crucial later."

"After a nap..." I said, starting to walk off. She goes to snatch it back from me. "Hey! Freth!"

"I'm curious! You've been hard at it with this sort of thing and you don't tell me a thing other than its to get after Lysandre. He's a problem for all of us you know." As I try to get the SNAG back from her she goes to look at the message..

"Quit teasing him, Freth." Darts idly comments over the back of the couch he was still prone on. "Do you want to end up some kind of a frozen..." He pauses for a moment, chewing on where exactly he was taking that sentence. "...Mmm on second thought, never mind."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm
Blizzard120

As Freth opened the message, she would find the following addressed to Blizzard, sounding fairly important:

"Greetings, Duke Blizzard,

You have been cordially invited to a Dinner Party & Breakthrough Reveal for the Kalos Region. We would be honored if you join us at the Battle Chateau along Rivière Walk tonight, and apologize for the short notice. The festivities begin at 19 h 00 and will go on through the night. Your Pokemon are welcome to attend as well.

We hope to be graced with your presence."

Atlantis_Darts

For some odd reason, Amaranth would be found entering the HQ from the front doors instead of the hall that her room was in. However, she'd still come in just in time to hear Blizzard have a pretty strong reaction to... something. She'd stop beside Darts for the moment. "Did something happen...?" She asked.

"What she asked," Cera would comment a moment later. "I think that's the first time I've ever heard Blizz say that."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games