Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:04 pm
Reno would glance up for only a moment from where he was still examining the bike, raising an eyebrow at Rein. "Yes, because I'm the genius who decided wandering down the street without any attempt at disguise was how to join in. Im sorry I offended your subtle machinations, rookie."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:27 pm
Lynnette couldn't help but frown at hearing what Flare was doing. "Well, I'm in. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep Flare aware from something as powerful as Zygarde," she would say, clutching Hook just a little bit tighter to her chest, causing the Snubbull to yipe in surprise. "So, where exactly is this cell that we're supposed to find?"  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:45 pm
I gave Sub an odd look when he addressed the group. "You've been spending a little too much time with GRAY," I said bluntly.

I shot Reno a dirty look when he whispered to me. "The hell are you talking about?" I asked. Today was my day for blunt retorts, it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:53 pm
"I couldn't agree more." Sub shot back at Ter before turning his attention to Lynnette. "The cell should be located on a small island off the coast of Coumarine City, in Azure Bay. The locals refer to it as the Sea Spirit's Den. Why? I have no idea, I don't even think they know why, absolutely zero records of folklore about the island so who knows. Claydol can teleport you into Coumarine City but you'll have to travel to the island the old fashioned way so I hope one of you has something that can ferry you. If not I could provide something." He informed them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm
"Sea Spirit's Den, huh? Hmm.. Well, I've got my Dewgong, but, I don't know for sure if she'd be able to carry both of us. I mean, I know she can carry me, for sure, but, I don't think we've ever tried with a second person," Lynnette would say, resting a hand against her cheek as she spoke. Admittedly, Lynnette wasn't too keen on traveling by water, but, she would have to deal, she trusted her Dewgong to carry her safely to their destination once necessary. "Anyways, I'm pretty much ready to go whenever," she would say, taking a moment to recall her Snubbull into his ball for now. No reason to have him out while they were preparing to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I gave Sub an odd look when he addressed the group. "You've been spending a little too much time with GRAY," I said bluntly.

I shot Reno a dirty look when he whispered to me. "The hell are you talking about?" I asked. Today was my day for blunt retorts, it seemed.

Reno leaned over to Terashi. "You and Keiko. Have feelings for each other. Mutually. So I hope you idiots finally solved that genetic debate of yours." Whispering to his rival, Reno would knock on the engine of the bike for a second before a squirt of oil shot across his face.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:44 pm
I looked to Keiko, who was busy having a staring contest with a wall, her cheeks red from blushing.

"That's a long conversation we'll be having," I sighed, turning my attention back to Reno. "You can spend that time minding your own business. You shouldn't just read other people's minds wantonly, Reno. Some thoughts should be kept unknown."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:44 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I looked to Keiko, who was busy having a staring contest with a wall, her cheeks red from blushing.

"That's a long conversation we'll be having," I sighed, turning my attention back to Reno. "You can spend that time minding your own business. You shouldn't just read other people's minds wantonly, Reno. Some thoughts should be kept unknown."

Reno would let a smile cross his face before he wiped the oil from his face. "Its not like I exactly have a choice on some of it. Just having Harleen out means I pick things up. And you aren't exactly subtle with your advertising." Returnign to mucking around with his new bike, Reno would pause as he felt a strange energy from Terashi. "Okay, you are either a channeler or something weird is going on with you because you have, like, a dead zone inside your head. Care to clarify?" Reno whispered to Ter, doing his best to keep Keiko from hearing.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:56 pm
"Oh, great, you can't turn it off. Guess I'll be collecting Dark Gems, then," I huffed, wondering how difficult crafting chi-infused stone into jewelery would be.

Then he mentioned something that Gardy brought up earlier. "Oh, that? Happened in a field trip to Lavender Town's Radio Tower back when I was still in the academy," I explained, going off of Limitbreaker's theory. "It would have dissipated a long time ago, but between the concussions from my early days in Snagem to my recent coma, it's pretty much wedged up in my noggin somewhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 pm
Clara would hobble back into the room with her left arm in a sling walking up to everyone in the center of the room. Quiet as always she found herself next to Reno just listening to the 'Rivals' stir. Thinking loud enough in her head just so Reno would hear, 'You know its seems like you two also have your fair share of chemistry.' Knowing she was poking the bear a little, 'Maybe-Maybe you two need the private moment... to talk.. umm privately... and romantically... This joke went no where.'

Out loud Clara gave a loud tired sigh. "Any ways..."Clara said perking up a little "Umm well Reno. Issac is always busy and... I've been told your the only other one around here who knows their way around a lab. My next few tests would require both hands so maybe you could help me? Unless your too busy which is okay and I understand. I'm sorry you're obviously busy, what am I saying I'm sorry."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 pm
Odd and Lykas came walking out of the elevator shortly after the other Snagems returned from there outing only to be greeted by what appeared to be the remnants of one serious hellstorm. "Um.....I think I missed something fun...." Lykas quipped, looking over the disheveled and dirty Snagems. Several appeared to have clothing askew as if they had hurried to fix them very recently and, not knowing what had happened, he obviously assumed the dirtiest thing he could. "Next time you guys are gonna do something like this, let me know so I can join in."

Odd just shook his head at Lykas and looked around for a moment, spotting Reno nearby with a broken and battered motorcycle. "You might want to rethink that. It looks like Reno's trying to steal your Vespa, Lykas." He pointed out, pointing Lykas in his direction.

"Nah. That old thing's been stuck in Orre for ages. I never get around to bringing it back and won't until they get the over feature fixed and repair all the damage from the last attempt they botched so bad it sank in the ocean." Lykas retorted to Odd before a certain pair caught his eye. Terashi and Keiko!

"Hey there, you two!" He greeted, walking toward them and ignoring the others for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:04 pm
Reno would shrug his shoulders at Terashi's response, quickly noting the oddity before speaking. "Well, could always turn to channeling. Fixed my brain up good." Glancing over to where Clara had now appeared, Reno would just nod to her before kicking the hovercycle to get it working. "Alright, so whatcha need?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:04 pm
"It hasn't bothered me other than the odd headache, so I've been pretty much ignoring it," I told Reno. "If it comes to that, though, I just might."

"Hey, guys!" Keiko nearly shouted, happy for any reason to stop thinking about her feelings at the moment. "It's been so long since we've sen you!"

"Indeed it has," I spoke up, heading toward the two. "Nice to see you both again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 pm
"Umm I've been research into vacuums specifically. Testing the effects of specific move types in it, I know that's not all that interesting, But" Clara would lean nearly touching Reno with her large glasses "I'm looking into weaponizing them. Specifically for Lobbing explosives and pokeballs long distances with exceptional force." The notable flare would be in Clara's voice when she struck those ever loving notes.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:19 pm
"Agreed." Odd said as he and Lykas approached them with Odd giving a small wave to Clara. Was she new? He couldn't remember seeing her before so she must be.

"How have you two been?" Lykas asked, walking over to Keiko and giving her a small hug in greeting due to the time frame since their last interaction. It was almost like greeting a long-lost family member home, in a way. While hugging Keiko, he extended a ponytail-tentacle to shake Terashi's hand simultaneously.

"That's a good question, actually. You both suddenly vanished so long ago. We were afraid you had quit the team and gone rogue or something." Odd added, approaching Terashi to greet him with a proper handshake after Lykas' hair!tentacle was gone.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games