Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 pm
"I'm with him... ugh, thanks for the save, but I could've done without feeling like a Remoraid crammed into a can," Cera remarked. "Still, sorry... I think I overdid it back there. And that wall would've made sure I'd have been captured..." It was safe to say she was just gonna be eating humble pie for a few weeks.

"Still tingly... what happened? All I remember was Breeze flying into a bright flash and then this," Amaranth answered. "...she told them about our HQ there, didn't she? How long before you think they'll know about this one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:31 pm
After patching himself up Rein walked into the main room to meet everyone " For those of you who have met me you already know , For those of you that haven't...well I'm Rein." He annouced to the group As soon as an egg started to crack under his trench coat and a deino head popped out of the top of the egg, Rein set it on the ground, "Welcome to your new family Deino."  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:58 pm
Darksol88
"Still tingly... what happened? All I remember was Breeze flying into a bright flash and then this," Amaranth answered. "...she told them about our HQ there, didn't she? How long before you think they'll know about this one?"
"You and Breeze wound up getting hit by a Thunder attack right before me. I managed to send out my Sigilyph and had both him and Demon Wing here catch both of you before you fell onto the ground. Everyone managed to get out at least somewhat safely, though." Her ears drooped as Amaranth asked her other questions, eyebrows scrunching down. "As for those... She probably did. However, isn't Flare somehow associated with the government? If that's the case, we'll probably still be safe here. While we may be on a type of no man's land, we're still between Kanto and Johto, on that thin strip. They may not take kindly to a third government coming in and doing stuff on their grounds. If not, well... Things still might not go the greatest for them." She sighed, running her hands over her braid once more. Her ears would turn as Rein spoke up to everyone, introducing himself. "Oh, hello, a pleasure. My name's Crystal." She'd give a small bow to Rein. "My apologies, but I think we're going to go see Doc real quick, get Amaranth here checked out." Crystal would then turn back to Amaranth. "You may want to recall Breeze here, too, if you can."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:12 pm
"Oh, right... huh?" Amaranth had gotten the ball out to recall Breeze, only to see that the Togekiss had finally come to.

She looked around for a moment to sort out what had to have happened, figuring that they had to have been brought here after whatever she had flown into. There'd be more looking around before a defiant chirp was heard in the room, followed by a shake of her head and several more sharp chirps that could've almost sounded like "nope, nope, nope, nope" before finally tapping the ball in Amaranth's hand and recalling herself.

"Guess that works too..." Whatever the case, Amaranth wasn't going to challenge that one.

"Do I wanna know what Breeze was going nope so much about...?" Cera asked after a second.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:20 pm
"Looks like we missed one hell of a party," I said, looking out at everyone in the main lobby, looking as though they'd been through some serious fights.

I walked forward and shook Rein's hand, since he was in the mood for introductions. "Terashi Toumei. Welcome to the team. Good luck with that Deino, training dragons can be tough work."

Keiko, on the other hand, was too busy worrying for everyone's safety, worrywart that she was. "Is everyone okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:26 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Looks like we missed one hell of a party," I said, looking out at everyone in the main lobby, looking as though they'd been through some serious fights.

I walked forward and shook Rein's hand, since he was in the mood for introductions. "Terashi Toumei. Welcome to the team. Good luck with that Deino, training dragons can be tough work."

Keiko, on the other hand, was too busy worrying for everyone's safety, worrywart that she was. "Is everyone okay?"
"yeah i hear that alot." Rein smiled as he looked down at the newborn , Deino was rustling around the floor " Hes got alot of energy, Heh" Rein chuckled  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:29 pm
"If I remember right, Deino have no sense of vision, and usually bite things to see what they are. So, good luck with that," I explained, remembering how much of a handful Bagon was.

That got me thinking. "If you need help training him, let me know. I'll help out the best I can."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:00 am
Clara would be sitting on a massive dinosaur in the center of the HQ. "UH-Huh. Alright" Clara questioned as she returned her Pokemon. Seeing everyone crowd in the center of the room and be social, Clara would try and sneak away. "Alright not that anybody notices anyways, I'm going to head to the med bay... No arguments okay" She said in the absolute quietest voice imaginable.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 am
Trish was sitting in the kitchen when everyone suddenly started piling into HQ, leaving her to wonder what was going on. Had she missed out on something fun? And possibly destructive? Destruction sounded so liberating right about now......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 am
Reno would be too busy admiring his new acquisition, taking the time now to examine the details and small extras that the bike came with now that he wasn't in imminent danger. But soon he heard a familiar voice talking to Rein and poked his head up from examining the engine. "Terashi! And Keiko. Glad to see you two are alive. And.." Reno glanced to Harleen for a moment before glancing back at Ter. "...Ter, I hope to god you two aren't related. I ain't dealing with no Lannister type stuff around here."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 pm
With everyone gabbing with one another Sub decided to instead recall his Registeel, as it was harassing poor Claydol at this point with its persistent poking, and instead head off to his office. The Snagem leader wanted to check in with GRAY on a few things, hopefully the AI would have some good news for him.

"So, have you managed to decrypt that data yet?" Sub asked as he sat down behind his desk, letting out a sigh as did so.

"Mostly, about eighty-two percent of the drive's entire contents have been made intelligible. Fortunately what seems to be the bulk of its contents I managed to obtain. I'll now be accepting your undying gratitude. Emphasis on undying." GRAY spoke up from a speaker in Sub's office.

Ignoring GRAY's final comments the man turned his attention to his whirling printer, GRAY churning out the documents contained in said data. "Good work as always, GRAY. I'll have to thank Rein again as well for obtaining this." The man said as he began to read over the papers.

-----

Some time later Sub would return to the main area of HQ, observing everyone still in here. After clearing his throat he shouted into the room to get their attention. "Okay slackers! I need a couple of you to go carry out a search and obtain mission. Preferably those without a major record in Kalos, which puts a good few of us out of the running."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 pm
Rein was sitting in the main room " What did you find?" The deino lightly nibbling on his figure before running over to nibble subs leg.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 pm
Lynnette would be just walking into the main area of HQ when Sub spoke, her Snubbull resting happily in her arms. "What's going on Sub? I'm sure I can help with whatever it is that needs to be done. After all, it has been a little while since I actually did anything for the team," she would say, gently pushing a bit of her hair behind one ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 pm
"Lynnette, Rein, perfect." Sub said as the two approached.

"GRAY was able to decipher some information Rein here had stolen from Team Flare. To make a long story short the contents concerned part of a project they are planning concerning the legendary Pokemon Zygarde. Now they have already managed to take Zygarde's core away right in front of us but according to their data just the core isn't enough. Apparently Zygarde is broken down in cells and a core. The core is the main part of Zygarde, the actual creature while the cells are simply that, cells, they have no true strength or sentience on their own. However the core, according to Flare, can absorb the cells to gather its strength and make its self more complete. As such Flare has an interest in gathering up the cells to complete Zygarde and unlock its true power. Obviously we can't let this happen so we must seek out the cells for ourselves." Sub explained to the two.

"Thanks to energy readings in the data and thanks to our own equipment and GRAY himself we were able to pinpoint the general location of what we believe to be one of Zygarde's cells. I want you guys to go there and confirm whether or not it is a cell and if so bring it back with you. The more we keep out of Flare's hands the better. That said you'll need to be covert about it, we don't want them to know we're onto them, not just yet." He told the pair.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:00 pm
"Subs right though, they were prefrming tests on zygarde core in lysandres lab...sorry sub... But it needs to be said , This I'snt good Denio, Off him please ,, the pokemon whimpred and webnt back to his trainer. " If we let team flare have the cells, Want to know what comes next? They use zygardes full power to destroy the planet. This is why i was gone for so long for now its either staying alive or letting everything be destroyed ." Rein glared at Reno for a moment , You need to be mre subtle in operations mister ," Rein put deino back into his trench coat his lng silver hair and azure eyes with the glow of the sea his boots tapped on the main floors tile as he walked towards sub.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games