Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 pm
SubonicXP
Celosia sneered as Crystal executed her Skill Swap, robbing her Manetric of its Lighting Rod ability, thus rending her plan of Thundering them into oblivion null and void. With an annoyed sigh the Flare scientist would speak. "So you've heard of me, I am flattered. Not surprising though, Team Flare is pretty popular these days, everyone wants to join us, but I guess you found that out already." The woman laughed, taking a jab at Crystal and Snagem in general.

"It's too bad you're a lame mutant, you have the spunk to fit right into Flare. Tell you what, give us a contribution of five million Pokedollars and I'll let you be my personal lab Rattata. Sure beats being exterminated like the rest of the ugly in this world, huh?" Celosia said, giving off a smug smile.

"I don't think you're going to say yes though, you are ugly inside and out and all ugly and lame things must be removed from the world. Crunch!" Celosia commanded of her Manetric as she pointed at Crystal, the hound racing towards the girl in a flash as it then jumped at her, maw dripping with Dark energy.

As the Manectric closed in on Crystal it would be blow aside as it was bombarded with a Boomburst barrage from behind. As Celosia turned to see what had caused the attack, she would catch a glimpse of a Noivern speeding towards her, holding Isaac in its feet. Isaac himself held his wrench in a two handed grip, vehemence in his eyes, gave his impromptu weapon a mighty swing, squarely catching Celosia in the mouth with the fly-by assault. A few quick flaps of Konrad's powerful wings brought the pair to a halt next to Crystal. "You want to talk about ugly?" Isaac taunted, as his Noivern set him down next to Crystal, "I saw a couple of teeth go flying there. You probably don't want to smile for any more cameras."

Konrad, meanwhile set Isaac down and landed in a crouch next to its trainer, before unleashing another devastating burst of ultrasonic waves, the Boomburst bombarding the Manectric as it would attempt to struggle to its feet. "Note to self," Isaac muttered as he flinched from the sonic attack, "Invest in high grade earplugs." Scrambling onto the back to the large bat Pokémon, he gestured over at Crystal, "Let's go," he told Konrad, "And don't forget the cat lady." As the Noivern flapped its powerful wings and took to the sky once more, he grabbed Crystal's shoulders with his feet, spiriting both trainers away from the battered, bloody, and probably very angry Flare scientist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:46 pm
Darksol88
As Cera crashed into the ground, she'd be left groaning and looking up to see that things were only going to get worse before getting better would be a thought. "...sorry..." She'd mutter, the almost staticy telepathy ringing in the nearby Snagems' heads right before she started being slammed by Water Pulse after Water Pulse. Having overextended a lot more than she'd expected, she was bound to be really easy pickings for Flare. She never even noticed anyone coming to their aid.

Reno would lean out from the vehicle as Darts, and hopefully Rein, scrambled into the sidecar. Getting a grip onto Cera, he would casually place the Mew onto Darts' lap before they took off. Glancing over at the Giratina hybrid as he began to complain, Reno scoffed. "You don't need a license! You just need a vague idea how to drive! Have you seen some people? They're licensed and im driving better than they are."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:12 pm
"OWW you Fiery FART leave me alone. Oh god was this worth it?" Clara would start to cry to herself as the pain began to sink and the thought that this may end the rest of her short life. As more talon flames begin to circle like vultures, honing in on their silver haired target. Claws bear they dive, striking like missiles blasting fire from their tail feathers, Closing in on Clara. Suddenly a giant shape would blast the birds away mid flight knocking them off the side roof saving the helpless Snagem. Gabriel is the knight in shining armor to come and save his master form paril, like valiant warrior he is.

"Gabriel" Clara shouted in glee "Please help, my arm, I can't use left arm" Clara said trying her hardest not to touch the scolded skin. Gabriel nodded and used his tail to slide her onto his back.

The mighty beast would leap off the building and plow through the streets meeting up with the other snagems. Clara, on her stomach hugging Gabriel, would be tearing up looking at her dive ball "I hope for your sake my arm gets fixed. There are somethings I'm not willing to lose." She whispered aggressively to the sphere.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:20 pm
Crystal would pull down on her ears as the Boombursts went out, shaking her head when they cleared. "Oi... You need them? I might have hearing loss from tha- whoa!" She'd hold on for dear life to Konrad's ankles as the Noivern lifted her up. "Just be careful, I've still got Lightning Rod active! Kairos, Demon Wing, get moving!"

"As soon as these Golbat are gone, Miss Crystal!" The Sigilyph would blast the Golbat on Breeze with a Psychic blast to encourage the Golbat to leave as he took off as fast as he could, bringing Breeze with him. Demon Wing would be right behind him, sending a gout of fire at the Golbat that had tried to attack Amaranth.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 am
"Don't mind me, I'll save myself." Sub complained as he began to limp away from the bloodied Celosia, her grunts surrounding her to check up on the scientist. As he limped he mumbled a few incoherent things, kicking what looked like a tooth along the way. "Not like I got shocked as well or fell to the cement ground from the equivalent height of a two story building." He said much more clearly.

With one Golbat blasted with Psychic and the other scorched with flames the twin bats were taken out of the running for the time being, the winged demons taking some time to recover after that. The Snagems were clear to escape, a perfect opportunity presented to them only sullied by the ever louder thundering clouds, a certain Manetric beginning to crackle with electricity as it charged up another Thunder.

Reno and co would make it to where the other Snagems were, Sub watching the crappy looking motorcycle fly by. The 'biker gang' plus one dinosaur would arrive right after Isaac had rearranged Celosia's face, their enemies too distracted to hinder their escape, the only concern the thunderous sounds above.

"Claydol is waiting just outside the gate. All of you may want to hurry however as I intercepted HoloCaster communications stating that Flare is about to active their teleportation scrambler amplifiers. If that happens I can't guarantee the range any longer and you'll be stuck in Kalos for much longer." GRAY spoke up to the Snagems through their collective SNAGs.

Sure enough Claydol was waiting right outside the gate, spinning around lazily all by its lonesome as it waited for the Snagems, the Clay Doll Pokemon acting like it didn't have a care in the world. Speaking of gate it looked like they have done some updates since Snagem was last here and a large metal barrier was slowly coming down from the tap of the gate's archway and in seconds it would seal the gate shut. What was that again? Must go faster? One group was at risk of ramming straight into a metal wall while the other was at risk of getting zapped again, fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 pm
Crystal would faintly hear the crackling of electricity as Konrad continued to fly them away, turning her head to confirm her suspicions as well as notice the others speeding along on the hover-junker. "Crap... As much as I love the rain... Demon Wing, Sunny Day! Let's try and get that off course!" The Charizard would roar as he summoned the sun though the clouds, replacing the rain storm with intensified sun. This wouldn't be the only thing she did, though.

"Hey, Isaac, have your Noivern drop me off on top of that wall there." She'd point to the wall that had the gate closing in on it. "If nothing else and that Thunder still hits, you won't be a part of it anyways. And it might help me a bit keeping that open..." Providing that Konrad would indeed drop her off, she'd proceed to muster up as much energy as she could and, with glowing blue eyes, pull upwards on the gate with everything she mentally had.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:19 pm
Motoring past Sub at maximum speed, Reno would glare at Sub before pointing at the gate wildly and attempting to yell over the wind. Realizing he was accomplishing nothing with that, he would jab at the SNAG on his hand while letting the bike coast towards the slowly descending metal gate. Soon, an angry message would make itself audible from Sub's SNAG. "USE YOUR GODDAMN REGISTEEL NOW!" The device screamed into the air, Reno returning to his driving as he now recovered from their 'slight' adjustment on trajectory that had been sending them towards a wall. Pointed back at the gate again, Reno would ask his passengers, "Enjoying the ride?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:57 pm
Reno Vantas
Motoring past Sub at maximum speed, Reno would glare at Sub before pointing at the gate wildly and attempting to yell over the wind. Realizing he was accomplishing nothing with that, he would jab at the SNAG on his hand while letting the bike coast towards the slowly descending metal gate. Soon, an angry message would make itself audible from Sub's SNAG. "USE YOUR GODDAMN REGISTEEL NOW!" The device screamed into the air, Reno returning to his driving as he now recovered from their 'slight' adjustment on trajectory that had been sending them towards a wall. Pointed back at the gate again, Reno would ask his passengers, "Enjoying the ride?"

Sub just grumbled as he heard Reno speak through the SNAG in his pocket, the Snagem leader slowly but surely fishing his Master Ball out of his left pocket with his good arm. "Oh sure, I'm remembered when it's time to bring out the big guns." He groaned as he dropped the ball on the ground. "Good thing I brought it."

"Reg gi gi." The Iron Pokemon beeped upon release.

"See that? I want a hole in it." He informed the Registeel as he pointed to the closing gate in the distance, the same debate which Reno and co were about to smash into. "Lock-On."

With another series of beeps the Registeel would get a read on the metal gate, searching for a weak point in the metal construct. With a good target found and locked onto the Registeel gave one more beep to confirm it was ready. However time was running out fast as Reno's scrapcycle was getting really close to impact.

"Good, now Superpower. Get us out of here." The man asked of his legendary Pokemon.

With a final beep the Registeel would rocket its self off the ground with Magnet Rise, the now airborne Iron Pokemon flying towards the almost closed gate, soaring right over Reno and co. With an aura of Fighting energy exploding into existence around it the Regi would smash 'head' first into the wall, smashing a massive hole in it as it were paper, it and Sub going through to the other side and leaving behind an opening for the others.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 am
Reno would kick the ground as he closed in on the new gap in the gate, popping the front wheel into the air to get it cleared and get the whole crew flying through the metal plate. A weak and high pitched beep would ring out as Reno found the button for the horn, giving a wave behind him to the SUVs and Flare goons he knew were behind him. "Well, better prep Claydol. This is about to get real." Reno yelled as he gained on Sub, skidding to a halt in front of the Psychic Pokemon before kicking up his feet onto the handlebars. Already feeling Sub staring at him, Reno shot back with, "I'm keeping the bike. It is my new baby and I love it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:05 pm
"There's others like it, but this one is yours?" Cera would eventually comment. It took her a bit to recover from what went down, let alone to fully register she was in the sidecar of a motorcycle that looked like it was cribbed from Orre. "It handles like it belongs in the 80s. Now go. Sub's Registeel's strong, but I don't think seeing if it can punch holes through another of those walls will be a good idea! Nevermind what GRAY just said..."

Whatever the case, she wasn't about to get on Registeel's bad side. Made her wonder what Sub might be capable of with it, though... it was definitely a much needed ace in the hole for the team, she thought.

---

Amaranth would eventually begin to come to, though Breeze wouldn't have such luck. The Togekiss was still out for the count, but otherwise safe.

She didn't say anything for the moment, trying to get back her bearings and suddenly understanding why Cera was so hellbent on taking Aile's life after the backstabbing. At this point, maybe hoping that chance would come sooner rather than later was wise, before they find Flare stomping around Tohjo Falls.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:54 am
"I don't think that will be nessasary," Isaac replied to Crystal, as he watched Sub's Registeel crash through the gate. Swooping down to join the rest, Konrad would set Crystal down next to Reno's new ride. "Seriously?" Isaac remarked, shaking his head at the psychic channeler, "You brought a souvineer? This was supposed to be a simple in and out tear down and sabotage job. What happened to discretion?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 am
Once everyone was near the Claydol would begin its disappearing routine, having to take several trips due to the amount of people it was having to teleport out of there. Soon enough all the Snagems were taken away far from Lumiose City, now safely in the middle of the the main area of HQ.

"...uh, Reno." Sub commented as he noticed that Claydol teleported the bike inside too, said Claydol toppling over out of exhaustion. "I think he over did it..." The Snagem leader commented, his Registeel walking over to the passed out Pokemon, poking it gently to see if it were okay.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:21 am
Keiko and I entered HQ after doing some missions from the Mission Locker to find nearly everyone standing in the main lobby - except for Reno, of course, who was sitting on an admittedly sleek-looking bike.

"Uh... morning, all," I said simply, rather surprised at seeing everyone in the lobby at once after having the run of the place for a while.

Keiko didn't say much, but I figured she was just as surprised as I was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:29 am
Rein woke up from his dazed state, "What the hell" "never again do i want to see a red suit...."Reno If you dare throw me in a squished backseat cycle car like that again Just Ugh, Forget it. i'm going to the medlab." Rein grumbled as he limped his way to the medlab to patch up his own wounds and to rest.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:56 pm
Crystal scratched her head when they returned, staring at Reno's bike. "So, you took yourself a trophy... I'm assuming the poor sod left his keys in the ignition then. Anyways." She shook her head and rubbed her shoulders, looking over at Kairos and Demon Wing. Kairos would put down his charge gently on the ground, while the Charizard would stare at the slowly waking Amaranth for a moment, before staring at Crystal. "Yes, you didn't get the fight you were wanting, and to boot, you had to pick someone up instead, and I'm sorry." She'd walk up to Demon Wing and start rubbing his muzzle. "Maybe another time. And how are you feeling, there," she'd ask, turning to Amaranth as she continued to soothe the fire dragon.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games