Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:16 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Demon Wing...? If he can get at least you out, Breeze can handle the rest of us," Amaranth remarked. "If we have our exit in mind, let's go!"

---

Atlantis_Darts

"With all due respect, I'm a larger target than the rest of the team here. You know what Kalos thinks of Pokemon like me not being in the region's ownership," Cera said, adamant about her decision here. "Or at least the ones in charge... besides, I can fight too. I'm not just some extra mission control for GRAY."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:20 pm
"Alright, then," Isaac remarked, as he reaches down and sets the timer. "As long as we all have a way out," There is a beep from the timer, and Isaac stood back up and turned to address the assembled group. "Okay, we've got five minutes to get out of here. Then, boom." Putting words to action, he began to head for the door. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to be here when this thing goes off."  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:21 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Alright, then," Isaac remarked, as he reaches down and sets the timer. "As long as we all have a way out," There is a beep from the timer, and Isaac stood back up and turned to address the assembled group. "Okay, we've got five minutes to get out of here. Then, boom." Putting words to action, he began to head for the door. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to be here when this thing goes off."
"Can't be worse than being used as someone's food or burned to ashes," Amaranth remarked, making awfully fast strides towards the door herself. "Or being at the wrong end of a cave-in. Twice. And the second one somehow ejects you to a place that isn't a cave." How she could mention any of this so casually at this point was anyone's guess. That, or she really had made progress in dealing with it all during her time with the team.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Well look who it is, the lazy couple." GRAY spoke up from the HQ's intercom. "Wondering why you two are so fortunate to get the place all to your lazy selves? That's a good question and don't think it was some sort of generous gesture, because it's not. Long story short some of the Snagems went to clear out what was left at the Kalos HQ, fearing Flare would soon find its location after one of our own, Aile, defected to Flare. Yadda yadda Flare came along early and now they are once again fighting in the streets of Lumiose. It's like a tradition now, a savage stupid human tradition...so basically like everything you creatures do, stupid."

Tesei Utakata

Extremelictor

A blow would be smashed right through the wall of the clothing shop, the mild demolition soon followed by a much more severe one as the Houndoom's Smog was ignited, causing the entire shop to be engulfed in explosive poisonous flames. Fortunately the hole made in the wall would relieve some of the explosive pressure thus actually making it possible to survive it with Reno's defensive maneuvers.

With an opening made into the alley way, the Snagems would have a clean way out with nothing stopping them from escaping on the inside, the two Pokemon left behind now very much knocked out. That said the explosion did attract some attention from the outside as sirens could be heard blaring and if they were coming Flare was too. Once in the alley they would be in position to see bright red SUVs racing up the road and Talonflame flying over head.

Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

After the Scrafty had kicked the newly born Bagon it too would take a hit, however a much more painful one as Cera's Aura Sphere launched it off the ground.

Darts and Cera wouldn't have too much more time to argue however as Flare's aerial division was on the way, three Talonflame zooming overhead as they unleashed Incinerate attacks at the mentioned two plus Rein, balls of fire coming down upon them. At this point the civilians were almost completely cleared, having run away in a panic, thus making the Snagems giant targets for the Flare grunts racing towards them in bright red SUVs.

Darksol88

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

"Enough talk, let's get the hell out of here." Sub said as he listened to his fellow team mates banter, the Dark One instead choosing to jump onto Breeze's back. "If I'm going to die then I prefer it if it wasn't on the back of some Fairy type. No offense, Breeze."

As if the world wanted to put emphasis on their urgency the Snagems would feel the building shake, the sources of the seismic activity obviously above them. "They've made it to the cafe, must be trying to get their way down here." Sub spoke up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:17 pm
"Best get out of here then," Isaac remarked, hopping on Breeze as well. "Let's go, before either Flare finds us or the bomb goes off."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 pm
And thus Reno and Clara would stumble outside of the clothing store, listening to the now bombed out interior as it began to groan and creak in response. With the sound of sirens greeting his ears, Reno would turn the mildly wounded Alakazam before pointing at the now dizzied Cloyster in the store. "Telekinesis. Use our lil wrecking ball and knock this building down into the street." Reno commanded, turning towards the main street and shouting a hearty, "Timber!!" The store would be getting ruined on the inside as the Cloyster was hurled in all directions and slamming into the beams on the front, aiming to collapse it across the main street and block the approaching SUVs.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:36 pm
Crystal would nod and send out Demon Wing, her black Charizard, who looked around, then turned to Crystal and growled. "We're getting out of here, and we need to do it quickly. And don't backtalk me on this, just do it. I'll find you some fights later." The fire dragon would snort and lower himself, allowing Crystal to get on. once on, she'd nod to the others. "Let's go then, before we see their version of bringing down the house." Demon Wing would take off, on that note, following the secondary way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:45 pm
Falling bricks and lumber rained above keeping the rears clear from Flare activity Now its just getting away, and Clara knew how. The cops could not be close when the Snagems leave, no doubtingly the place was set to blow. Turning to her Tyrantrum Clara sang with a controlling voice "Gabriel we need to start a scene just like when we first met baby!" The might beast lowered his head, as he did for clara when she needed to ride. Spinning on her heel Clara turned to Reno she grabbed his good arm tugged him onto her rex's back, "Alright lets go!" The quiet girl was really getting into the thrill, she finally was living like a snagem.

Gabriel would stop down the other end of the alley and begin to run away from the snag-a-cup, Belting out roars while doing so.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:50 pm
"Says the machine who just sits in-" Keiko started to say.

"Let it go," I warned her. "Just let it go."

After putting the plates away to be washed (something that can be done after our friends are rescued from danger), I returned to the lobby where Keiko was waiting. The lazy couple comment was burning in the back of my brain as Sub was the only one who knew that we're not related at the time, but I was not about to bring that up with GRAY. "Do you mind teleporting us there with Claydol? We'd rather help our friends out than sit around here doing nothing, I said, hoping that a call to action would soothe the AI's nerves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:02 pm
Amaranth had finally climbed onto Breeze's back shortly after Sub and Isaac jumped on, only pausing as the building shook. Despite trying to get her Togekiss to take off, though, there wouldn't be any heading off just yet. Instead, Breeze made an agitated chirp, tried to shoot a glare at Sub, and then took off. By means of Extreme Speed.

There was no warning.

---

"....huh. Okay, you make a convincing argument," Cera remarked as she saw the Talonflame zooming in, barely dodging the Incinerate bombardment. Then she saw the SUVs, giving her some immediate insight at the actual numbers she'd be contending with if she stayed behind. A few grunts, sure. An army of them? She wasn't that powerful, and the whole thing wound up with her freezing up not unlike a Sawsbuck caught in someone's headlights.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:08 pm
Darksol88

"....huh. Okay, you make a convincing argument," Cera remarked as she saw the Talonflame zooming in, barely dodging the Incinerate bombardment. Then she saw the SUVs, giving her some immediate insight at the actual numbers she'd be contending with if she stayed behind. A few grunts, sure. An army of them? She wasn't that powerful, and the whole thing wound up with her freezing up not unlike a Sawsbuck caught in someone's headlights.

"I can be very convincing!" Darts shouts. Noting that the new member hasn't responded to his pleas to retreat either the gambler tosses Rein over one shoulder, ignoring all pleas to the contrary and then scoops up Cera under his other arm doing the same likewise. "Hold on tight to that belt for me..." He pleads to the Mew as he spreads his wings and takes to the sky like a bullet... a slightly awkward weighted down bullet. He sees the other Snagems heading off and joins up in formation. They were booking it and Darts didn't want to be the last one out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Sure, but I should warn you before you go rushing into danger, Flare has activated the teleportation scrambler on top of Prism Tower and thus teleportation will only work one way. Claydol can teleport you in but not out, and as such you'll have to bring him back with you in your escape. If you lose my Claydol I will blow up your SNAGs right in your pockets. Got it?" GRAY said as Claydol appeared before them.

Tesei Utakata

Extremelictor

Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

Tai Senpai

With the building crashing down into the streets the column of SUVs were blocked off from reaching the Snagems on land. Though not to let their prey get away easily several grunts unleashed Pokemon, a total of three Clawitzer braced on top of the roofs of three different SUVs, the Howitzer Pokemon firing off an Aura Sphere each, the aura seeking orbs locked onto three Snagem targets, Cera, Rein, and after Darts went to join Reno and Clara the third Aura Sphere would lock onto Clara's Tyrantrum in order to take both Snagems out in one shot.

But it would not end there, the aerial fighters would continue their attack on the Snagems, not allowing them to get away. One after another the Talonflame would dive bomb at Darts with Quick Attack, using their successive assaults to try and take him out of the air.

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Darksol88

As Isaac, Sub, and Amaranth fled on Breeze's back and Crystal on Demon Wing's they would make it as far as the entrance to the Lumiose canals before an explosion rocked the tunnel they were about to exit, Isaac's rigged explosive apparently going off. The shockwave however would prove to be violent as the tunnel they were in began to collapse. Should the fliers be successful in getting the Snagems out before it collapsed they would find themselves flying over the waterways beneath Lumiose, however they were not in the clear just yet.

"Now!" A grunt could be heard as he and other grunts stood on the banks of the waterways, Dragalge in the pocking out of the water as they conjured up Twisters to try and take down the fleeing Snagems. It was an ambush, but how? How did they know Snagem would come out this way? Did Aile tell them about the canal exit? Doesn't matter, now wasn't the time to be asking such questions.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:35 pm
Reno would have no time to react as he was hauled onto the Tyrantrum's back, only vague shouts of indignation when his normal hand started trying to leave him. Quickly returning his Alakazam and the Poke-wrecking ball that was Tesei, Reno would look to Harleen as she sat beside him. Looking up, he saw a familiar sight soaring overhead. "Fancy meeting the Gilt Reaper here! Ran out of royal money to steal?" Reno shouted, chuckling a bit before a few glowing balls of energy caught his eye. "Aura Sphere! Evasive maneuvers, flyboy!"

Watching for a moment, Reno could see that two of the three orbs were focused onto Darts and his passengers while the third appeared to be gunning for them. Looking over to Harleen, Reno would ask, "Ready to test out that idea to make you a shield?" A telepathic message would come back quickly. 'Well, it appears the only way to escape this and I have been intrigued on whether the binding material would be saved or not. Let us test it out.' Pulling out a length of String Shot that Nova had supplied, Reno would quickly tie it around the Wynaut before throwing her at the Aura Sphere. A strange energy would surround the Pokemon as she flew, the Mirror Coat prepared to intercept the Aura Sphere and send flying away. And hopefully keeping the string together.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:06 pm
As GRAY was explaining the situation, I could see Keiko's resolve waning by the look on her face. "Oh... we... I guess we..." she started to say.

She wasn't the only one. "Knowing my luck, they're already on their way back. If we go there, we'll just be stuck there with our five undertrained Pokemon. Let's go to the training room and train our Pokemon more, instead."

"I don't like the idea of leaving our friends alone, but you make an excellent point," she said in an almost defeated tone.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:25 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

With the building crashing down into the streets the column of SUVs were blocked off from reaching the Snagems on land. Though not to let their prey get away easily several grunts unleashed Pokemon, a total of three Clawitzer braced on top of the roofs of three different SUVs, the Howitzer Pokemon firing off an Aura Sphere each, the aura seeking orbs locked onto three Snagem targets, Cera, Rein, and after Darts went to join Reno and Clara the third Aura Sphere would lock onto Clara's Tyrantrum in order to take both Snagems out in one shot.

But it would not end there, the aerial fighters would continue their attack on the Snagems, not allowing them to get away. One after another the Talonflame would dive bomb at Darts with Quick Attack, using their successive assaults to try and take him out of the air.

The Aura sphere would blast Gabriel's tremendous hide, causing the beast to stumble in its rampage. Clara was thrown off her stead landing flat to the ground staring to the sky. "Wow" Clara snapped up looking at the clawitzers doing their jobs blasting away, "That amount of pressure has to have the pressure of water cutter. I MUST HAVE ONE!" Clara would jump to her feet running over to gabriel's side. "Hey Gabe Your going to do everything Reno says okay? Keep the Snagems safe."

Suddenly a Talonflame would swoop over crashing at clara's Silver hair forcing to take cover. But stubborn as she is, Clara would climb up the fire shaft of the nearest building. Taking a birds eye view she looked over the Clawitzers and took out Terra her Dieno. "Terra use Dragon pulse on all three". Cranking back its neck Terra let a wave of draconic energy right at the three blue lobsters!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games