Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm
"Alright murkow dark pulse aim at team flare , hit them not thier pokemon, goldbat use poison fang on fletchinder. Damn filthy communists with all that, i wonnder how lysandre is , Oh wait hes deranged just like you two, Hmph." Rein said with a smirk on his face to the two grunts " Let me make you understand, you won't beat me, Your both pathetic I mean why are you just a simple grunt? and not an admin? Cause lysandre thinks you both aren't worthy." rein still kept on insulting as the poison fanged golbat carged at the fire bird pokemon, while the dark pulse from murkrow headed straight for one of thr grunts abdomen.

"Its rein not pain, but close enough" as he replied to the hybrid "Eggcelent more eggs to cover that filthy tomato red  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm
Clara would be walking along the isles trying to ignore that Reno wasn't all that older than her, a sixteen year old wouldn't be his kid. Looking through Clara waited, with a pokeball in her hand, for the woman in red to blow her top. Trying to help Reno along clara would start looking a large assortment of red designs, "Yeah see red is SOOOOOOOooooooo three years ago. Don't you know green is the latest fashion. These designs look a little... Dated" Clara said making direct eye contact with the flare member.

With the flying shirts a pokeball would fly through the crashing on the counter as a Nincada now readies on the desk. "Nallah use x-scissor and mess up that dress!" Nallah would jump slashing along the tail of her dress and messing it up as much as possible. "huh I think its improved!"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:12 pm
After the flying garment hit the woman in the face and the grunt heard Reno's little comment things would escalate tremendously. "Restrain him!" The grunt declared as he tossed a Pokeball onto the ground, a Houndoom coming out which immediately attempted to pounce on him, teeth snarled with flames flicking from them. The woman would get the garment off her face and send out a Pokemon of her own, a Liepard. "How dare you ruin my dress!" She hissed as her Liepard made a mad dash for the Nincada, threatening to Slash at it.

-----

The Fletchinder was bitten by the Golbat and its Poison Fang which stopped its assault of Rein however the bird would retaliated against the bat which had caught it by igniting its entire body with a Flame Charge. Either the bat let it go or it would continue to burn its mouth.

The Flare grunt that the Dark Pulse was fired at wasn't as dumb as Rein may have assumed as he was quick to send out a Mightyena who took the Shadow Ball for him, the Dark type Pokemon then racing for Murkrow as it lunged at the bird with a Thunder Fang.

As for the owner of the Fletchinder he used the crowd and the chaos created by their battle, and Darts' appearance, to try and tackle Rein to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:28 pm
SubonicXP
With the last of the goods moved to the center of the room Sub took out his SNAG and called out to Isaac. "How we doing on rigging the teleporter? Also, what about GRAY's server here? That been taken care of?"

"I'm done here," Isaac replied, as he finished attaching the timer to the crate of explosive gems. "GRAY should be done wiping the server as well," he continued, unplugging his Snag and stashing it in his lab coat. As he was about to set the timer, he stopped or a moment, "We're all good here. Do we have an exit planned?" Best not start the timer until they knew how long it would take for them to leave. Or bump the crate on his way out either; it was still rigged to go off if moved as well. Just in case.  

Isaac Hawking

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:46 pm
The Houndoom would get halfway through its pounce towards Reno when a streak of blue came slamming into the Dark type's jaw, interrupting the Fire Fang with a sudden Counter. Nodding to Harleen, Reno dropped another Pokeball to see his Cloister sitting beside him. Throwing off his hood and flexing his hand until the glove exploded. "Well, guess it's time for subtle to leave. Name's Reno Vantas. Basically, run." Reno commanded, charging towards the grunt before throwing another punch.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 pm
The Nincada would use a small burst of its wings to launch it out of the slash, Slamming on the ground below the counter. Quickly making way the Pokemon would dig under the floor disappearing out of site.

Clara on the other hand would start to whip coat hangers at the cashier trying as hard as possible to annoy the living crap out of her. "Don't get hot headed! You and your friends might just burn out!" Clara's voice would have a surprising confidence in it, she must of channeled her inner Dante.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:13 am
Atlantis_Darts
Who was that? Darts didn't recognize the person himself, but whoever they were they were releasing a Golbat and a Murkrow and they were ready to fight. Then again maybe he had seen someone like that around HQ just recently... Krang? Pain? Yes, that was their name, Pain.

Guessing he may as well intervene, the Giratina hybrid takes a deep breath of air and hops down from the rooftop, eliciting a shriek of terror from some woman in the group of people around them. "Come on lady you're no looker either..." Darts mutters over his shoulder to her as he sees the Fletchinder incoming. "Oy, Pain!" he shouts across to the person. " I hate to break this up but you know what they say about omelettes and all... Incoming!" Almost echoing the sentiments stated by its trainer, Eggy wobbled and bobbled a bit against Darts' chest, his egg falling free of his... clutches and slamming onto the ground in front of him. There was a noise like china breaking and an interlocking webbing of cracks spread across the chitin shell. "Eggy!"
"Well, that's a new one," Cera would suddenly comment. Turns out trying to act as an eye in the sky made for an easyish way to avoid detection, and a way to get the jump on someone who wasn't expecting her presence. "You coulda tried to catch the egg. They kinda break when you don't." As if exhibiting a case in point, she was still carrying the one that had been given back to her at Devon Corp. However, she couldn't say that she recognized the member trying to fight. The Flare Grunt, on the other hand, would be shot a glare that would've killed if looks had such power.

---

Inside Snag-A-Cup, or rather the HQ below the facade, Amaranth would end up finding her way to the others. Probably late to the party, though from how winded she appeared, it didn't look to be from a lack of trying. "Define exit..." She spoke up, a hand on Breeze's Pokeball. "If it's get out of here fast, I might have something. I tried to get here as soon as I could, but I wanted to make sure I couldn't be followed too easily."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 am
SubonicXP

The Fletchinder was bitten by the Golbat and its Poison Fang which stopped its assault of Rein however the bird would retaliated against the bat which had caught it by igniting its entire body with a Flame Charge. Either the bat let it go or it would continue to burn its mouth.

The Flare grunt that the Dark Pulse was fired at wasn't as dumb as Rein may have assumed as he was quick to send out a Mightyena who took the Shadow Ball for him, the Dark type Pokemon then racing for Murkrow as it lunged at the bird with a Thunder Fang.

As for the owner of the Fletchinder he used the crowd and the chaos created by their battle, and Darts' appearance, to try and tackle Rein to the ground.

"I didn't drop it..." The giratina hybrid complains to Cera, kneeling down and reaching the hand not burdened by his belt to check on Eggy's condition. "It leaped out of my..." To Darts' amazement the little fragments left over from his friend Eggy wiggle and wobble on the ground back and forth almost as if... almost as if there had been something alive inside it.

Well to be fair, it was an egg.

Upturning one of the edges of the shell a tiny disgruntled Bagon takes its first look at the new world it had been born into, its hard head turning this way and that way as it forced itself upright. "Bagon!" It chirps amicably, turning to face Darts and bonding to the first person it saw. "Ba gon!" There was something a bit odd about this Bagon though, now that the gambler thought about it. Weren't Bagon usually blue? This Bagon's skin was a rather venomous bright green tone... He turns and sees Rein getting massacred by the two Grunts and he points a gilt hand. He'd figure out the skin color later. "Bagon! Double edge! The minute Dragon moves to intercept the tackling attacker like a bullet, all out sprinting to bring its Rock Head to bear on the man's midsection.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:04 pm
Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Darksol88

"We could just teleport after the Claydol here sends this stuff back to HQ." Sub said to Isaac as said Pokemon came floating, rotating around the gathered items lazily before it and the entire cluster disappeared in a flash. "Might want to give him time to recharge, I imagine such a big transport took the wind out of him." The man commented. "Hey there, Amaranth. I don't think we'll be-" Sub's sentence was cut off short as his SNAG buzzed followed by GRAY bursting his bubble.

"Bad news. Looks like Flare detected the distortion caused when Claydol teleported. The good news is they have no idea where the end point of the teleportation was as it was just one way, the Kalos HQ's Claydol having already been there. The other bad news is they have a pretty good idea that something isn't right with the cafe. The other other bad news is with the previous bad news and thanks to a disruption going on outside the cafe caused by a few dimwitted Snagems, Flare has decided to active the teleportation scrambler. Oh wait, didn't I mention that before you came out here? Yeah, they fixed the scrambler situated in Prism Tower after the revolution. Should have mentioned that sooner, huh? Looks like you'll have to bail out of Lumiose City the old fashion way, unless you wish to teleport and end up Arceus knows where, like say in a wall." GRAY said, filling them in.

"I take that back, what were you saying Amaranth?" Sub laughed nervously. "There is a secondary exit from the building through the city's sewage and canal systems. We can escape through there and hopefully avoid detection by Flare. I know Breeze is fast but think she can carry us all?" He asked Amaranth.

-----

Tesei Utakata

Extremelictor

Outside the cafe things were also getting a little hairy for the Snagems. In the clothing shop the Houndoom would be sent flying by the counter while its trainer would take a metal hand punch to his jaw, causing him to collapse to the ground. That was going to hurt in the morning. With the Nincada disappeared the Liepard decided to turn its attention towards Clara who was pelting its trainer with coat hangers, the sinister cat racing towards her, lunging at her with another Slash attack. Meanwhile the Houndoom, now even angrier, inhaled deep and then exhaled a thick cloud of Smog which rapidly began to spread through out the store. Using this as her cue to bail the cowardly lady Flare member would attempt to flee, dragging her unconscious ally away with her as their Pokemon stalled them.

"Hey, look alive or you'll end up dead. They just sealed the doors and windows with you two inside." GRAY pointed out to Reno and Clara, sure enough metal shutters were now sealing up all physical exits outside of the building, making this rapidly spreading poisonous cloud all the more serious.

-----

Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

Rein Kinaragi

The tackling grunt would be caught off guard as the baby Bagon came out of nowhere and instead tackled him, the grunt hitting the hard cement with a thud and a pained grunt. As for the other grunt Cera would spot him taking out a HoloCaster, obviously attempted to call in backup.

While it wasn't the backup they needed another grunt came out of the crowd ready to battle, a Scrafty unleashed as it attempted to Jump Kick Bagon off of the other grunt.

"Hey, boogieman, you guys need to get out of Lumiose and fast. Flare has gotten wise to us at Snag-A-Cup and have activated the teleportation scrambler. They are now in active contain and capture mode, it won't be long before more grunts and who knows what come after you. Use your evil and illogical otherworldly powers and get out of there before you die a second death and make me question my own existence." GRAY spoke up to Darts through his SNAG.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:02 pm
"Hey, are you gonna wake up, or what?"

I sat up on my bed and looked at Keiko, who had her hands on her hips. How long had I been out?

"What time is it," I groaned as I pushed the covers off me, glad that I fell asleep with my pants on.

"I don't know, but it's time for you to get up," she retorted, turning to leave. "I've got breakfast ready downstairs, but it'll get cold if you don't hurry."

It didn't take me long to get ready, but Keiko was halfway finished with her plate by the time I got down there. "Hungry, much?"

"Yeah. I feel like I've been asleep for days," she replied.

"I know the feeling," I sighed, before leaving the kitchen to make my plate. We ate in silence for the most part, but I couldn't stop wondering what had happened.

Once we were done, we set our plates away and sat around at the lobby. Finally, Keiko broke the silence. "I'm starting to wonder where everyone is.

"Same here," I spoke up, noticing the empty feel of HQ.

((OOC: I was gonna post as GRAY, too, but I feel like Sub has a better handle of his personality than I do.))  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 pm
Reno would look at the situation with a critical eye, quickly taking in all that he could of the situation. They needed an escape route, but the easy way through the door and windows was now sealed. However, unless the building was specially constructed, the walls and ceiling would be easily taken care of by their Pokemon. The real worry was the cloud of Smog now pouring from the Houndoom's maw, likely to be followed up by a spark to ignite the gas. That left them with choices of either neutralizing the gases or early detonation. "Tesei, Icy Wind then Withdraw!" Reno commanded, another Pokeball dropping to his side as Kaiden appeared next to him. "Now, you throw up a Barrier. Clara! Break down the wall as fast as you can!" Slamming his right hand into the palm of his metallic hand, Reno quickly swung the arm underneath the back of the robo-limb's palm and caught the Electric Gem it deposited. Throwing it towards the Smog and Houndoom, Reno hoped that the spark it had would be enough to ignite the gas prematurely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:54 pm
"She should be able to handle at least a couple of people, probably three if we need to," Amaranth said, already starting for the nearest way out. "If we need to, she can take the rest of you out. I'll figure my own way out, I don't think they'll recognize me like this anyway if they don't notice me leaving or entering here."

---

Cera would somehow have similar thoughts after what GRAY had relayed to Darts' SNAG, seeing another grunt come out of the woodwork and the attempt at calling for backup. She'd move forward, gathering as much chi as she could and flinging an Aura Sphere at the oncoming Scrafty. "Darts, get whoever that is out of here. They don't look like they're with Team Flare," she spoke up, arms outstretched as the egg she was holding levitated beside her. "I'll fight them off as much as I can and escape behind you all."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:41 pm
The Liepards slash would cross Clara throwing her to the floor along with it. Pinned under the Cat Clara still heard Reno's call.

"Gabriel!" Clara shout as a Tyrantrum expanded out of a ball, knocking over every clothes rack and shelf in its space, "Bust down this wall! Head Smash!" With a thunderous roar Gabriel's crown bloomed a shining gold as he Pounded against the stores walls! Pushing with all its might a wave of force would blow from the wall knocking more swag asunder along with the purple kitty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 pm
Crystal sighed as she rubbed her temples, grumbling about many curveballs. "Right... I can take Demon Wing out, actually. He may not be as fast as some fliers, but he can hold his own." She nodded as she took out the Charizard's Pokéball.

"Are you sure you want to trust that.... brute with these items and your life?"

"Kairos..."

"Demon Wing might be an unintelligent brute, but he can show restraint. Relax." Kairos would scoff at Apolla's comment and float off, before his trainer would recall both him and Apolla.

"I already have one voice screaming how this is a bad idea, I don't want another one," Crystal would mutter as she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Whenever we want to try and head out, then," she'd say, this one a bit more loudly.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 pm
SubonicXP

The tackling grunt would be caught off guard as the baby Bagon came out of nowhere and instead tackled him, the grunt hitting the hard cement with a thud and a pained grunt. As for the other grunt Cera would spot him taking out a HoloCaster, obviously attempted to call in backup.

While it wasn't the backup they needed another grunt came out of the crowd ready to battle, a Scrafty unleashed as it attempted to Jump Kick Bagon off of the other grunt.

"Hey, boogieman, you guys need to get out of Lumiose and fast. Flare has gotten wise to us at Snag-A-Cup and have activated the teleportation scrambler. They are now in active contain and capture mode, it won't be long before more grunts and who knows what come after you. Use your evil and illogical otherworldly powers and get out of there before you die a second death and make me question my own existence." GRAY spoke up to Darts through his SNAG.

Darts hauls the communications device out of a pocket in his jacket once GRAY starts yammering at him and he nods his thanks to the robot but can't help but adding "Listen, at least you didn't have to go through it..." He mutters through his communicator. He looks up to see his newly hatched Bagon taking a Jump Kick to the chest, sending the little Pokemon rolling end over end back towards him. Even though the thing was newborn, Darts could tell it was going to be a fighter. It leaps back up to its feet, raring to go at this new enemy but the gambler calls it off with a shake of his head. "Not now Bagon, we got work to do. Pain er... Rein!" He shouts over towards the figure. "These guys might be just cannon fodder for now but if you don't want to spend your Snagem career short-lived and in a cell we got to book it!"

He turns back to Cera noting her smash the Grunt out of their path with an Aura Sphere and shakes his head. "No way little miss pinkie, they got teleportation down. If we're going to get out of here we're all going to have to go together."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games