Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:34 pm
Extremelictor
"Reno what should I do?" Clara would say out of no where. Like normal she was too small and quiet for people to notice she was there the entire time. The chubby girl would be a green sun dress and a wide rim sun hat, looking as cute as she could hiding under her hat. "there anything I can do?"

Reno would stiffen as he went for the clothing store door, positive that he had been caught before he recognized the voice as Clara. Turning with a smile and leaning down to her, he said, "There you are! Thought I lost you! Trying to duck out of going shopping again, huh? Well too bad, we're going here." Continuing with his fake smile, he calmly placed a hand onto her shoulder before beginning to communicate telepathically with her. 'We're going in here because there is something weird going on with this store. Meanwhile, the others are clearing out the basement of the base before we get out of here. Just keep your cover and fake at looking at the clothes while I do my best to suss out whats weird about the store.' He would message to the smaller girl as he opened the shop door and shuffled her through to wherever it happened to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:52 pm
"Can I help you two?" A woman dressed in a red ballroom gown asked the pair of Snagems as she approached them. At first her attire wouldn't be too alarming but on closer inspection one of them might spot the Flare emblem necklace hanging from her neck. Not sure what Harleen sensed yet but seeing that necklace here certainly didn't give either one of them any good vibes.

Back underneath Snag-A-Cup. "Very volatile." Sub said as he helped Monstressor. "Back when I had the others round up some precious elemental gems for later use, especially Electric Gems. Unfortunately I soon found out that Poison Gems and Fire Gems shouldn't be in contact with each other. Long story short one of these crates may have such a combination and if they bump together too much...yeah, boom."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:04 pm
Reno would saunter up to the woman with a soft smile on his face before he leaned on the countertop. "Hi there. Just browsing to see if I can find some new clothing for my little girl there. Think you can help us out? Just letting you know, though, that red is most definitely not her color. Try and aim for more...natural colors with my little Clara." He saccharinely told the woman, doing his best to examine the area behind her as he did so. He had a second way to see past her and he released it as his lean let Harleen slip out of his pocket and go running along the ground to hide until she was distracted and could check the back out. 'Code Red! Flare across the street in store! Extent of operation being explored but expect company!' Reno telepathically screamed at the three minds he knew to be Isaac, Sub, and Crystal. Even if it wouldn't work to contact Sub, at least he might notice and alert the others to pay attention to it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:09 pm
Darts is sitting atop the clothing store's roof with his legs dangling off the edge. His Under King belt glitters over his one shoulder as he cradles Eggy in his other arm.

"Lookout duty isn't what it's all cracked up to be..." Eggy mutters to himself in a warbly falsetto, swinging his legs back and forth off into space as he looks around. It seemed pretty quiet all things considered. Maybe he wasn't going to need to have come along after all...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 pm
After a few minutes, Crystal and Sub would be joined by Isaac, who was pushing a cart, loaded with boxed up equipment. "Thankfully, I boxed up most of this stuff before we left last time," Isaac remarked as he parked the cart over where the pair were moving their crates. "There is only one more cart load of equipment that we need to get out of here, but we have a bit of an issue. The teleportation machine that I was working on for a while is in there, and it's too big for us to haul out of here. At least, not without several hours for me to take it apart first, and I doubt we have that kind of time. I'd recommend that we blow it up, but Reno took his explosives stash back to Tohjo HQ when we left here. What do you want done with it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 pm
The three psychics froze all of their crates momentarily when Sub mentioned the potential contents of one of the crates. "Um...."

"Miss Crystal, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Yeah, Crystal, I don't see good things here..."

"Yeah, just be extremely care-" Crystal would then receive the message from Reno and curse in an ancient language. 'Seriously?! Across the street from here? Wonderful... If you can find a way to stall them, do it. We've got some... wonderful combinations of components here that shouldn't be disturbed much," Crystal would send back, a grimace growing on her face. "Light be with us...."

"Miss Crystal, I do not think your ancestors would be proud of your language...."

"Ancestors be damned right now! And that goes for you, too, sunshine," she'd quip, turning her head towards the end. Her ears would lay backwards as she continued moving boxes again, now with a bit more urgency.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 pm
When Crystal had her little outburst Sub was able to piece together relatively well what was wrong. "Move faster, Monstressor." However when Isaac came in and presented him with a question on the teleporter he got an idea. "Crystal, that box right next to you, open it up carefully. I believe that's the one containing the Poison and Fire Gems." He informed her and then turned to Isaac. "We'll rig it to explode if they try to move it." Sub said with a smile.

-----

"And what's wrong with red?" The woman said with a scowl. If there was one thing members of Team Flare did not like is when people put down the color red. From across the room Reno would also spot a typical looking Flare grunt watching them.

Back outside Darts would also spot a Flare grunt, two of them in fact. They didn't seem to be heading towards Snag-A-Cup just yet but they were in the crowd going in that direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:27 pm
Reno would give a small smile to the woman before stating, "I just think red should be used as more of an accent rather than your entire wardrobe's color. No offense to you, hunie, but it completely washes out your skin. You look like you haven't seen the sun in days with how pale it makes you look." Glancing out of the corner of his eye, Reno watched as Harleen slipped past the cashier and sprinted into back while he had the woman's attention quite sharply drawn to him. Drawing his left hand into a fist, he waited for her to make the first move against him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 pm
SubonicXP

"And what's wrong with red?" The woman said with a scowl. If there was one thing members of Team Flare did not like is when people put down the color red. From across the room Reno would also spot a typical looking Flare grunt watching them.

Back outside Darts would also spot a Flare grunt, two of them in fact. They didn't seem to be heading towards Snag-A-Cup just yet but they were in the crowd going in that direction.

"Hmmm." Darts notices the two goons moving through the crowd below him and heading towards the Snag-A-Cup. Luckily enough for him they hadn't looked skyward yet. Taking advantage of this he gets back to his feat with a groan and begins to pursue them rooftop to rooftop, shadowing their progress towards Kalos HQ step for step. Leaping down into the road seemed like a bad idea all things considered a Giratina hybrid with a championship belt and a Pokemon egg wasn't exactly the least conspicuous thing at street level.

"If we stay quiet we can get the drop on them..." Eggy mutters to him as Darts leans his back against a chimney for cover, peeking out to affirm they were still below them.

"Hey that wasn't an egg pun..." Darts mutters back to himself.

"Egg drop soup?" The Giratina hybrid groans out loud to himself. Now he was arguing with himself on the basis of egg jokes. He had a feeling this Pokemon egg was wearing on his sanity a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm
SubonicXP
When Crystal had her little outburst Sub was able to piece together relatively well what was wrong. "Move faster, Monstressor." However when Isaac came in and presented him with a question on the teleporter he got an idea. "Crystal, that box right next to you, open it up carefully. I believe that's the one containing the Poison and Fire Gems." He informed her and then turned to Isaac. "We'll rig it to explode if they try to move it." Sub said with a smile.

"Right then," Isaac remarked as he eyed the crate of elemental Gems. I'll get that other cart. As he entered the lab, he stopped at his workbench for a moment. It was relatively simple for him to whip up a timer that he could attach to the crate of gems. He had downloaded the plans for the machine onto his Snag, before having GRAY wipe everything from the computer systems, so he was confident that he could rebuild the teleportation machine given enough time and parts. But he wasn't going to risk that Flare got their hands on it.  

Isaac Hawking

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 pm
Rein himself just enjoying a stroll through lumiose city near the snag-a-cup cafe . his golden eyes pryed open as he saw the glint of a flare insigina , he threw the pokeball containing goldbat and murkrow the blond headed trainer was ready for a fight and hated team flare as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:47 pm
"I think you should leave." The woman almost hissed as the Flare grunt in the room came up behind her and stared Reno down. "Say, you sound kind of familiar...even look it. Ever been in here before?" The grunt demanded to know.

-----

As Rein walked around in front of the Snag-A-Cup cafe it wouldn't be too long before his nice stroll wouldn't be ruined as a pair of Flare grunts quickly moved in on him, one in front and one behind. He wouldn't see them coming due to the crowds but Darts had an excellent view from where he was. In fact, one of them had just released a Fletchinder which was darting straight for him.

-----

With the last of the goods moved to the center of the room Sub took out his SNAG and called out to Isaac. "How we doing on rigging the teleporter? Also, what about GRAY's server here? That been taken care of?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:47 pm
Crystal was staring off into space with a furious look on her face, the crate she was holding sitting in mid air. Her Espeon and Sigilyph looked at each other for a moment, Apolla with a worried look on her face.

"So.... Who wants to break up this argument?"

"I do not know if that would be wise..."

"Scaredy Skitty." Apolla would walk up to Crystal and poke her with her paw, causing the hybrid to turn around to her. "Oi! Open that friggen crate, Crystal!"

"Huh? Oh, right... We'll continue this later," she spat before gingerly setting down and opening the crate, all the while Apolla would lay down and put her paws over her ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:51 pm
Reno would only smile as he stared at the woman in front of him and her goon began to surround him. "Nah, but I'd say I've met you people before." Springing suddenly and sending his left fist flying at the grunt, Reno grabbed a piece of clothing with his telekinesis and sent it flying at the cashier. "Right around the time I kicked you from the castle and back."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:55 pm
Rein Kisaragi
Rein himself just enjoying a stroll through lumiose city near the snag-a-cup cafe . his golden eyes pryed open as he saw the glint of a flare insigina , he threw the pokeball containing goldbat and murkrow the blond headed trainer was ready for a fight and hated team flare as much as possible.
SubonicXP

As Rein walked around in front of the Snag-A-Cup cafe it wouldn't be too long before his nice stroll wouldn't be ruined as a pair of Flare grunts quickly moved in on him, one in front and one behind. He wouldn't see them coming due to the crowds but Darts had an excellent view from where he was. In fact, one of them had just released a Fletchinder which was darting straight for him.

Who was that? Darts didn't recognize the person himself, but whoever they were they were releasing a Golbat and a Murkrow and they were ready to fight. Then again maybe he had seen someone like that around HQ just recently... Krang? Pain? Yes, that was their name, Pain.

Guessing he may as well intervene, the Giratina hybrid takes a deep breath of air and hops down from the rooftop, eliciting a shriek of terror from some woman in the group of people around them. "Come on lady you're no looker either..." Darts mutters over his shoulder to her as he sees the Fletchinder incoming. "Oy, Pain!" he shouts across to the person. " I hate to break this up but you know what they say about omelettes and all... Incoming!" Almost echoing the sentiments stated by its trainer, Eggy wobbled and bobbled a bit against Darts' chest, his egg falling free of his... clutches and slamming onto the ground in front of him. There was a noise like china breaking and an interlocking webbing of cracks spread across the chitin shell. "Eggy!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games