Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 pm
DJ Double B
all these sad children
T______T

Reminds me of High school biggrin .....

D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 pm
So I know they won't be in ordell but what pokemon from Sun and Moon would your characters get?

I know Marcus would love one of these
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Harvey would get a birb
User Image  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:21 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Poor Kirsi...Harvey was her favortie I just T-T

I don't get why she thinks he hates her tho...he took her side?

Yeah I'm not sure how it'll go, I hope she can recover from it... :c

It's largely just the logic (and exaggeration) of a kid; she assumes that he is very disappointed in her and just jumped to farthest level of that, imagining he thinks she's not good anymore, etc. The back of her mind realizes that he took her side and was being nice to her, but as a kid, especially since she's emotional right now, she glosses over that. When she's less upset she'll transfer from "he hates me" to "he doesn't like me anymore" or something like that

And I think Kirsi would like a Rowlet or a litten. I would love the final evoluton of rowlet for her...what a cool ranger pokemon =w=

Prairiefox

Sure ^^ Honestly Koru is ready to run away from the library right now =v=" Actually if it's okay I may have Koru recieve a old text and she remembered she was gonna meet Kirsi for lunch and she comes after her to try and do something but finds her?

Great idea! See Koru soon then :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

It's largely just the logic (and exaggeration) of a kid; she assumes that he is very disappointed in her and just jumped to farthest level of that, imagining he thinks she's not good anymore, etc. The back of her mind realizes that he took her side and was being nice to her, but as a kid, especially since she's emotional right now, she glosses over that. When she's less upset she'll transfer from "he hates me" to "he doesn't like me anymore" or something like that

And I think Kirsi would like a Rowlet or a litten. I would love the final evoluton of rowlet for her...what a cool ranger pokemon =w=

Prairiefox

Sure ^^ Honestly Koru is ready to run away from the library right now =v=" Actually if it's okay I may have Koru recieve a old text and she remembered she was gonna meet Kirsi for lunch and she comes after her to try and do something but finds her?

Oh man Rowlet's final one is the best one XD and I'm the fire favorist DX

Yep ^^ I'll work on the posts now  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:29 pm
I'm not sure who Tera would want to get, but Takahiro would definitely get the Rowlet line  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:44 pm
X Kaos X
I'm not sure who Tera would want to get, but Takahiro would definitely get the Rowlet line

He and Harvey would have the same pokemon
..they haven't met yet. Maybe we could fix that after halloween~  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

I love Rowlet's second form and his last form...he's a scatter brain owl lol.
I'm a fire favorist too! I always pick the fire starters ( charmander stole my soul in the anime..and I kinda just love fire types) but both poplio and rowlet are callin at me tbh

Edit: If Koru's gonna defend Kirsi's honor..does that mean rival battle?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

I love Rowlet's second form and his last form...he's a scatter brain owl lol.
I'm a fire favorist too! I always pick the fire starters ( charmander stole my soul in the anime..and I kinda just love fire types) but both poplio and rowlet are callin at me tbh

Well...looks like the kids gloves are off now says Koru with a fiery stare  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

He and Harvey would have the same pokemon
..they haven't met yet. Maybe we could fix that after halloween~

Ohhh we should! owo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:46 pm
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Marcus was caught in an endless loop xD

Uwaah, now Koru can be Kirsi's knight emotion_kirakira

I like the rival angle for Koru and Marcus, especially since I think Kirsi is going to go a more "quiet hatred" route...or something... >w>  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I like the rival angle for Koru and Marcus, especially since I think Kirsi is going to go a more "quiet hatred" route...or something... >w>

Koru: I shall be your knight my dear friend and defend you from this rapscall- sclall-uh MEANIE BUTT!

Actually we've both been talkin' about a rivalry happenin and it seems the dominos have tipped owo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lol. Me and Prairie figured it a good way for Marcus to get into battle and Koru to have a rival ( she was lookin for one a while back)
He's totally gonna make a rain team to try and beat her. Water vs Fire!

They'll eventually be friends but they'll still be rivals because Marcus likes water over fire..then he'll see Skylar as a rival because of how she treats Koru.

Marcus just has really bad luck with Salamance girls. rofl  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm
Sekaino
DJ Double B
all these sad children
T______T

Reminds me of High school biggrin .....

D:

It's gonna be even sadder when they find out about Rina.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
So I know they won't be in ordell but what pokemon from Sun and Moon would your characters get?

I know Marcus would love one of these
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Harvey would get a birb
User Image

Ava would be all over that bird
Cause grass is second best to bug

Nirav... I don't know really. Maybe Popplio?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm
it's weird to be finished with all your homework
Now I'm just here with nothing to do .-.

Also, personally I am all over that grass type  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games