Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 am
SubonicXP
"So far it looks like it's just you and me." Sub said as he entered behind Isaac, backpack thrown over his shoulder. The man was sporting sunglasses and a black beanie as well, which he was about to explain the purpose of. "Don't want to teleport directly into the Kalos base just in case they are monitoring for teleportation activity, if we did they might get suspicious of Snag-A-Cup and decide to pay a visit. So instead we'll teleport to the nearest Pokemon Center like any other trainer and walk there." That explains the glasses and hat then, to disguise himself somewhat. "Ready?"

Reno Vantas
Reno would be standing beside Sub as if he had been there the entire time, a gunmetal grey arm now mounted into his shoulder socket. "Ready." He said, quickly throwing on a hoodie and putting the hood up to cover his hair. Looking down at his left hand, he would quickly add a glove onto the hand to disguise the distinctly metallic digits.

"You look ridiculous," Isaac deadpanned out, eyeing Sub's and Reno's attempts at a disguise. He, on the other hand, simply wore a pair of Team Flare's signature red shades to go with his lab coat, which was now sporting an iron-on patch with a Lysander Labs logo on it. "Well, whatever. Whenever you are ready boss man. Lets teleport over there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 am
"That's correct." Sub replied to Crystal, almost surprised to see her, didn't think anyone else was available at the moment. "Don't hate because you're not as pretty as me." The man laughed at Isaac before taking out his SNAG and tapping on it a few times, Claydol conjuring in front of them. "Take us to the Pokemon Center nearest Snag-A-Cup, please." With that request Claydol would spin around a few times before snatching the group through space and time.

-----

A second later they would reappear in front of one of Lumiose City's several Pokemon Centers, this one not too far from where Snag-A-Cup was located. It was a typical day in Lumiose City, citizens and tourists galore, sidewalks jam packed. "You know, some times I wonder why I even wear a disguise in Lumiose City. Finding a single person in this city would be like finding a needle in a haystack." Sub mused aloud as he began to walk in the direction of Snag-A-Cup.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:00 am
SubonicXP
A second later they would reappear in front of one of Lumiose City's several Pokemon Centers, this one not too far from where Snag-A-Cup was located. It was a typical day in Lumiose City, citizens and tourists galore, sidewalks jam packed. "You know, some times I wonder why I even wear a disguise in Lumiose City. Finding a single person in this city would be like finding a needle in a haystack." Sub mused aloud as he began to walk in the direction of Snag-A-Cup.

"It's a double edged sword," Isaac replied as he walked through the crowd, trying to stay next to Sub, "If .... they.... start coming for us, we will be trapped by the crowd of people."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:03 am
"It is one of the largest cities I've ever been in." The hybrid would bring her braid around front and run her hands over a section of it, staring at it absently. "If they want to keep casualties down, they'll want to be careful, too, though. So, it can work out in various different ways. Just keep alert of anything odd." While she was talking, her ears were twitching, flicking from forwards facing to behind her at a regular speed. She may not have been paying attention to sights, but she was looking for sounds, at least.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 am
Sub nodded in agreement at both Isaac and Crystal, they had good points. Lumiose City was a city of uncertainty. Disregarding any ill thoughts for the time being and deciding to just make way for Snag-A-Cup Sub would begin to maneuver his way through the crowds of people, making sure he knew exactly where his items were on his person at all times, big cities typically had a pick pocket problem.

Soon enough Snag-A-Cup would be in view, Sub could see a couple walking into the cafe from here, which would be a problem here soon. As the group made it to the cafe and walked in Sub would immediately find Laverne, who was taking someone's order, and literally pulled her to the side. "Go home and pack your stuff up, then head to the nearest Pokemon Center, a Claydol will be waiting to teleport you out of Lumiose. Don't ask questions, just go."

Laverne would begin to say something but as she looked at Sub's face she decided to not say anything and simply scurried out of the cafe. The Porygon waiter watched her leave the cafe and looked up at Sub with a confused look. "Go with her." The man said to the digital Pokemon who barrelled off after he happily. Apparently the two got close. "Get rid of the patrons, Crystals. Isaac, start disabling the chair drops, all except for the ones we need to go down. Think you can also set them to lock up once we head down?" He asked the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:22 am
With a quick nod to Sub, Isaac quickly got to work disabling the drop charirs. Fortunately, the process was relativly simple for each chair as simply removing a couple of fuses was enough to prevent the chair from moving. Unfortunately, there were a lot of chairs in the cafe. While he worked on the chairs, he would plug a small cord into each table. The cord ran into one of the pockets of his lab coat, where it was connected to his Snag. GRAY could use the link to brick the computers inside the tables in a similar fashion to Aile's Snag. Between disabling the tables, so that the chair's could not be commanded to go down, and removing the fuses, so the chairs wouldn't move anyways, Flare would be hard pressed to get into the base from the cafe entrance.  

Isaac Hawking

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:43 am
Reno had hung back as the others exited the Pokémon Center, poking his way through the PC system until he had his own team set up correctly and he wouldn't look suspicious emerging from the place. He would quietly move along tge street with a hand resting inside the pouch pocket on the front of his goodie and where Harlem was hidden. He was monitoring for any extremely indignant thoughts from people being shoved aside by Team Flare or a similar group or any suspicious dead zones that were moving towards Snag-A-Cup. Watching as Laverne went sprinting past him, Reno could tell already that this was going to be a fast and dirty exit. "Alright, Harleen. Tell me if you pick anything different than I do. And be ready to block any surprise attacks." Reno whispered, patting the Wynaut's head before receiving a telepathic confirmation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 pm
Crystal nodded to Sub as he told her what to do, then walked up to the customers in the cafe, telling them that the computer system needed to undergo maintenance and would be down for for the rest of the day. After kindly asking them to exit the building, which some did calmly, some looking at her in disgust before leaving. Once they were gone, the calm, happy demeanor she held would disappear and she'd tug on her braid a few times. "Bloody Kalosians... Some of the rudest people I've ever met."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:15 pm
"You could say that again." Sub said in reply to Crystal then taking a seat on one of the chairs. "Take me down, GRAY." The man ordered, not even bothering to use the password, and why should he at this point? With the order the chair did its little routine as Sub was sent falling through the floor, coming to a gentle stop at the bottom. "I'll miss doing that." He said to himself as he proceeded to walk into the HQ proper, finding himself in the still furnished common room. "Looks like Laverne has been keeping this place tidy, makes me kind of sad that we'll be truly abandoning it." Sub sighed as he waited for the others to make it down.

-----

Outside with Reno and Harleen things seemed pretty normal, lots of thoughts all around them. For a Psychic a big city like Lumiose was horrible, you had so many thoughts around you that often times focusing on one was near impossible, exactly like if you had a room full of people and they all spoke at once. That said Harleen might sense something...off, maybe not bad but not right either. It was coming from across the street, towards a clothing shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:34 pm
"That's it. I'm done up here." Isaac remarked as he stood up and backed away from the chair he had been working on. There were only two chairs that remained operational now. "Better take a ride down now," he said as he glanced at Crystal before sitting down on a chair of his own, "Once these come back up, they won't be going down again."

After landing in the HQ, and sending the chair back up, Isaac immediately set to work disabling the chair he rode down on. Here he exercised less finesse in his methods. Where as before he simply removed fuses, here he removed wires, servo motors, and other essential components. As soon a Crystal made her descent, he would begin doing the same to her chair as well.  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:35 pm
Crystal joined Sub on going down one of the chairs, keeping a good hold on her braid so it didn't catch on anything on the way down. She looked around after she landed and sighed. "Quite a shame." She looked down at the floor with a look of concern on her face, still holding onto her braid. A bunch of questions were running through her head, but she wasn't going to vocalize them. She figured they'd already been asked, if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:34 pm
"Alright, most of what we need to move out of here is in the basement and the lab. Isaac, I'll leave you to round up any valuable technology we left behind in the lab. Crystal and I will head down to the basement and see what we can't pull together. Let's go." He said to Crystal, motioning for him to follow her towards the elevator. Once boarded the two would travel down to the lowest level, the basement.

The basement wasn't particularly cluttered, mostly just a few small crates and boxes here and there. Sub would walk into the center of the room and look around a bit before turning towards Crystal. "Let's just push it all in the center of the room so Claydol has an easier time transporting it all." With that said he took out a Dusk Ball and released Monstressor, then ordering the Tyranitar to begin helping him move stuff around. "Careful, one of these crates contains some uh...volatile substances..." He told Crystal, wait what?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:41 pm
From his pocket, Harleen would perk up towards the clothing store across the street from Snag-A-Cup. 'Hey, something is weird about the store across the street. Is that sufficient for things to be mentioned?' Harleen messaged Reno, poking her head out to gesture towards the clothing store in question. Nodding his head in response, Reno would tap his arm before muttering into the palm as he faked scratching his head. "Hey guys. Clothing store across from the cafe is throwing up some weird signs. Might wanna be careful in case they decided to tunnel below the street our way." Marching towards the store and examining the windows before ducking in the door, Reno hoped to find something that might prove Harleen's feeling correct. Well, he was prepared if he found anything that major. Hopefully they could just clean up and leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:29 pm
Crystal crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the volatile substances comment. "I'm sorry, what? How volatile are we talking about?" She'd send out Apolla and Kairos, sending them each the instructions mentally before helping out herself by moving them with Psychic, praying none of the boxes exploded or spontaneously combusted.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 pm
"Reno what should I do?" Clara would say out of no where. Like normal she was too small and quiet for people to notice she was there the entire time. The chubby girl would be a green sun dress and a wide rim sun hat, looking as cute as she could hiding under her hat. "there anything I can do?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games