Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:14 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Alright guys we have another question for everyone!

Do we want an extension for the Night phase? I know that some people still have plans for the night so we were thinking of extending the night phase for those that were unable to post as well as for those that need some time to finish a post

Also to make things easier, we are using polls now to get your answers ^^

so please make sure to answer the polls 3nodding thank you!

the poll will be here in the OOC.

I'd be fine with it. Always willing to wait for guild-mates, then everyone can have fun 3nodding
Also so I can do this official-like.
Edit: I have my answer...still not sure how to poll.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus' approach to pokemon herping.
"I saw it on tv how hard can it be" -reaches hand into poisonous snake pokemon's burrow. rofl

Also proceeds to think the poisonous snake pokemon is adorable and all sorts of pretty.
emotion_facepalm

He isn't wrong, the adorable part I mean XD

yeah I think so too 3nodding

Marcus' feelings towards Ekans are kinda mine after seeing a ball python rofl

I just think they're adorable
I guess he won't have to worry about Tera being scared of his new noodle baby? ( I imagine some kinds would be...it's still longish..and a snake.)

Nope, she'd love it XD The only Pokemon that she'd be weary of are ones capable of carrying her into the air since she's not too fond of being up high.  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Shadow of Miracles
Alright guys we have another question for everyone!

Do we want an extension for the Night phase? I know that some people still have plans for the night so we were thinking of extending the night phase for those that were unable to post as well as for those that need some time to finish a post

Also to make things easier, we are using polls now to get your answers ^^

so please make sure to answer the polls 3nodding thank you!

the poll will be here in the OOC.

I'd be fine with it. Always willing to wait for guild-mates, then everyone can have fun 3nodding
Also so I can do this official-like.
Edit: I have my answer...still not sure how to poll.

There should be a poll on this thread that lets your choose some options.

you just have to click one of the options and press submit  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:27 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus' approach to pokemon herping.
"I saw it on tv how hard can it be" -reaches hand into poisonous snake pokemon's burrow. rofl

Also proceeds to think the poisonous snake pokemon is adorable and all sorts of pretty.
emotion_facepalm

He isn't wrong, the adorable part I mean XD

yeah I think so too 3nodding

Marcus' feelings towards Ekans are kinda mine after seeing a ball python rofl

I just think they're adorable
I guess he won't have to worry about Tera being scared of his new noodle baby? ( I imagine some kinds would be...it's still longish..and a snake.)

Nope, she'd love it XD The only Pokemon that she'd be weary of are ones capable of carrying her into the air since she's not too fond of being up high.

Oh lol I was thinking of having Marcus invite her and some friends to fly his uncle's charizards ( its a tradition) if they ever visited..which is a plot bunny I;'ve been thinking of from time to time
Guess he should hold off on that XD  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm
Prairiefox

Kirsi defended her honor so Koru shall do the same! ninja

Haha a never-ending cycle of honor-defending xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:07 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Kirsi defended her honor so Koru shall do the same! ninja

Haha a never-ending cycle of honor-defending xD

It's a never-ending stooooooooooory~

Also totally noticed you're dressed like Kirsi now totally love it!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Kirsi's afraid of Harvey
I..I'm so sorry crying I just... crying lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:53 am
Hitsukei

Hello!
I wonder if you want to plot between Cyril and Silvano
they are roommates, so they should have known of each other.
I am unsure how their interaction will go.
it could end badly as Cyril cannot ignore pokemon mistreatment
or he will try to remind Silvano to take care of his pokemon (he will even offer to keep it feed and out )
interestingly that Silvano has a sneasel too

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:26 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm looking for someone to talk some sense into Harvey about how he treats his brother.
I was planning for them to get a bit closer but right now he kinda hates him a bit. He's hurting Marcus. crying

Ramona is free if he'd like to speak with her since they're kinda friends now? Well Ramona thinks so anyway XD

I'm replying in the OCC because the post says not to clog up the looking for threat with replies and roleplaying is Serious Business™.
Ramona would work..she's not only friends with Harvey but she probably knows Marcus since he's in her house.
Harvey definitely considers her his cream-puff friend lol. He just won't say it that often...he's very new to the concept of real friends at work emotion_facepalm

Just wondering...would she be upset at him because of how he treats Marcus...would she intervene?
She's so sweet I can't really see her be mad at anything  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Oh lol I was thinking of having Marcus invite her and some friends to fly his uncle's charizards ( its a tradition) if they ever visited..which is a plot bunny I;'ve been thinking of from time to time
Guess he should hold off on that XD

Sounds like a fun vacation trip owo

I don't think she'll be flying her own Charizard, whenever/if ever she gets one very often if at all XD  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm looking for someone to talk some sense into Harvey about how he treats his brother.
I was planning for them to get a bit closer but right now he kinda hates him a bit. He's hurting Marcus. crying

Ramona is free if he'd like to speak with her since they're kinda friends now? Well Ramona thinks so anyway XD

I'm replying in the OCC because the post says not to clog up the looking for threat with replies and roleplaying is Serious Business™.
Ramona would work..she's not only friends with Harvey but she probably knows Marcus since he's in her house.
Harvey definitely considers her his cream-puff friend lol. He just won't say it that often...he's very new to the concept of real friends at work emotion_facepalm

Just wondering...would she be upset at him because of how he treats Marcus...would she intervene?
She's so sweet I can't really see her be mad at anything

Oh yeah not I got that XD Oh yeah good point she is one of the house supervisors for kingdra XD Yes Ramona is a mighty cream puff! She may not know the entire situation but she doesn't mind giving advice. I don't think she would be mad at him but she might give him a mom slap on the back of the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:29 pm
Prairiefox

>w<
edit: I forgot to ask! Should I have Kirsi enter the salamance common room and end my post before she gets into her room, or is it okay for her to go in and maybe Koru could notice her come in? edit 2: I'm gonna just put her in her room and Koru is welcome to knock if you want

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Kirsi's afraid of Harvey

Yeah...he kind of scared her with the way he talked to Marcus. She is afraid he would treat her like that now ;n;  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Kirsi's afraid of Harvey

TheWhiteDragonfly
Yeah...he kind of scared her with the way he talked to Marcus. She is afraid he would treat her like that now ;n;

Poor Kirsi...Harvey was her favortie I just T-T

I don't get why she thinks he hates her tho...he took her side?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 pm
all these sad children
T______T  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

>w<
edit: I forgot to ask! Should I have Kirsi enter the salamance common room and end my post before she gets into her room, or is it okay for her to go in and maybe Koru could notice her come in? edit 2: I'm gonna just put her in her room and Koru is welcome to knock if you want

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Kirsi's afraid of Harvey

Sure ^^ Honestly Koru is ready to run away from the library right now =v=" Actually if it's okay I may have Koru recieve a old text and she remembered she was gonna meet Kirsi for lunch and she comes after her to try and do something but finds her?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games