Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 pm
Aria would peck Lynnette on the lips quickly before flashing a cocky grin that was ear to ear. "Been busy making myself an icon, sweetie. Keep popping by Dante's place for new costumes, now I've got a whole pantheon of outfits just like this to wear when I'm trying to get myself some publicity." She said, finally satisfied with how her hair sat as she turned again towards Lynnette. "And you haven't? I thought those videos were going viral. Stupid, lying agent." Grumbling, she'd poke at her SNAG until a few videos of her performing, each with its own flamboyant stage and costuming to accompany it. "That."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:52 pm
Kain would find that Cera wasn't much for riding conversation, or for hitchhikers. Upon arriving at the HQ's doors, she'd unceremoniously drop him at once. "For future reference, we have a Claydol to teleport with. Just ask GRAY to have it come over. By the way, my tail doesn't double as a handle," she spoke up. She didn't seem to wait for any sort of response from him, instead disappearing further inside.

Seems she already had a plan in mind for the time being.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:06 pm
Rhyme returns to HQ, all intent on getting off her Pokemon. Aria lets Reno off of course, but...puffs up warningly when the Pachirisu hybrid tries to disembark.

"...'mon, Aria....please..." The girl asks, but the bird trills and turns itself in a circle, not letting her down as its neck turns to face her, chirping quietly. Even though she sparks a bit, Rhyme nuzzles her Pokemon back and then pets its head and cheek. "I'm sorry....I shouldn't be upset towards you, you're right."

Such an upset was categorized like older memories that surface as bits of smoke and mirrors. "Forgive me, friend. I need to be let down so that I can fix my SNAG." Aria finally relents and lets her off, and is returned subsequently to her Pokeball.

The Pachirisu hybrid still subconsciously half-hides in the collar of her top, keeping her gaze towards the floor in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Reno would move to go after Rhyme for a moment before slowing down and watching her continue on her way, unsure what he could help her with. Glancing down at the lifeless arm now clutched in his hand, Reno would sling the arm over his shoulder and head off to his lab. It was time to repair and renew this arm and see what else he could cram into it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:35 am
Briskly walking through HQ, Isaac made a direct path for Sub's office. The debacle during the last mission had some serious ramifications which needed to be addressed swiftly. Personally, he hadn't sorted out how he felt about Aile's betrayal, but he was trying to ignore that for now and focus on the problems that needed to be addressed. Knocking sharply on the door, he reached for the knob and opened the door before a response could be made.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:39 am
Isaac Hawking
Briskly walking through HQ, Isaac made a direct path for Sub's office. The debacle during the last mission had some serious ramifications which needed to be addressed swiftly. Personally, he hadn't sorted out how he felt about Aile's betrayal, but he was trying to ignore that for now and focus on the problems that needed to be addressed. Knocking sharply on the door, he reached for the knob and opened the door before a response could be made.

As the door opened Isaac would find the Snagem leader in his usual spot, sitting behind his desk, barely at work as he casually thumbs through some reports GRAY printed out for him concerning the team's most recent mission. "Hey Isaac." The man said without looking up from the papers, he was pretty good at memorizing people's knocks. "What's up?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 am
SubonicXP
As the door opened Isaac would find the Snagem leader in his usual spot, sitting behind his desk, barely at work as he casually thumbs through some reports GRAY printed out for him concerning the team's most recent mission. "Hey Isaac." The man said without looking up from the papers, he was pretty good at memorizing people's knocks. "What's up?"

"Has Gray filled you in on the last mission's debacle yet?" Isaac inquired, eyeing the stack of papers, "Aile's run off with Team Flare, who are also in possession of what I'm told is a Zygarde Core. We therefore should assume that Snag-a-Cup has, or soon will be, compromised. Is there anything in that base that we need to secure before Flare gets their hands on it?"

Eyes flickering to Sub's Snag, he continued, "Also, has GRAY bricked Aile's Snag yet? Don't want something like that being used by Flare."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 am
Isaac Hawking

"Has Gray filled you in on the last mission's debacle yet?" Isaac inquired, eyeing the stack of papers, "Aile's run off with Team Flare, who are also in possession of what I'm told is a Zygarde Core. We therefore should assume that Snag-a-Cup has, or soon will be, compromised. Is there anything in that base that we need to secure before Flare gets their hands on it?"

Eyes flickering to Sub's Snag, he continued, "Also, has GRAY bricked Aile's Snag yet? Don't want something like that being used by Flare."

"He started to, was actually reading over his report before you came in." The man said, tapping his finger on the stack of papers. "But I suppose you just saved me some reading. Don't worry about her SNAG, that was one of the first things GRAY notified me of, that is the fact that he immediately had it fried. It's now nothing more than a useless brick with melted innards." Sub reassured Isaac.

"Now Snag-A-Cup is a different story, we do have a few assets left under the cafe, just in case we ever needed to resume using it as a base of operations. I'm debating on whether or not we risk transporting our goods out of there or writing them off." He said, standing up and stretching a little. "Think we should make a trip to Snag-A-Cup?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am
SubonicXP
"He started to, was actually reading over his report before you came in." The man said, tapping his finger on the stack of papers. "But I suppose you just saved me some reading. Don't worry about her SNAG, that was one of the first things GRAY notified me of, that is the fact that he immediately had it fried. It's now nothing more than a useless brick with melted innards." Sub reassured Isaac.

"Now Snag-A-Cup is a different story, we do have a few assets left under the cafe, just in case we ever needed to resume using it as a base of operations. I'm debating on whether or not we risk transporting our goods out of there or writing them off." He said, standing up and stretching a little. "Think we should make a trip to Snag-A-Cup?"

"Yah, and if we are transporting stuff out of there we will probably need GRAY's Claydols." Making a half turn towards the door, Isaac continued, "I'm gonna grab a few things from my room first, if you want to get any of the others to come with us. Although, I wouldn't try to get Reno; He lost his arm. Again."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:01 am
Isaac Hawking

"Yah, and if we are transporting stuff out of there we will probably need GRAY's Claydols." Making a half turn towards the door, Isaac continued, "I'm gonna grab a few things from my room first, if you want to get any of the others to come with us. Although, I wouldn't try to get Reno; He lost his arm. Again."

"Right, I'll see if anyone is available." Sub said as he picked his SNAG up off his desk and began to write out a message to anyone available, stopping only briefly as he heard the part about Reno. "Why am I not surprise..." He mumbled to himself before finishing up the message and sending it out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am
An intercom would crackle to life beside Sub as an indignant voice came bellowing over it. "Its not my fault the thing can't stand up to repeated wear! I've learned though. I've got my spare hooked up now while I fix up the normal one. So there's that." Reno said, looking to his Wynaut sitting beside him holding a screwdriver as he tinkered on his busted arm. Some days he loved having telepathy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 am
Reno Vantas
An intercom would crackle to life beside Sub as an indignant voice came bellowing over it. "Its not my fault the thing can't stand up to repeated wear! I've learned though. I've got my spare hooked up now while I fix up the normal one. So there's that." Reno said, looking to his Wynaut sitting beside him holding a screwdriver as he tinkered on his busted arm. Some days he loved having telepathy.

"If you had a properly engineered arm," Isaac yelled back, as he passed Reno's room, "Instead of one that was trying too hard to be an inefficient steampunk concoction held together by duct tape and a prayer, then it might stand up to field conditions." Smiling to himself, he opened his door and stepped into his room, muting his Snag as he did so. Any reply from Reno would go unheard.

Five minutes later, Isaac entered the lounge and looked around for anyone else that Sub might have snagged for this trip.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:32 am
Isaac Hawking

Five minutes later, Isaac entered the lounge and looked around for anyone else that Sub might have snagged for this trip.

"So far it looks like it's just you and me." Sub said as he entered behind Isaac, backpack thrown over his shoulder. The man was sporting sunglasses and a black beanie as well, which he was about to explain the purpose of. "Don't want to teleport directly into the Kalos base just in case they are monitoring for teleportation activity, if we did they might get suspicious of Snag-A-Cup and decide to pay a visit. So instead we'll teleport to the nearest Pokemon Center like any other trainer and walk there." That explains the glasses and hat then, to disguise himself somewhat. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:35 am
Reno would be standing beside Sub as if he had been there the entire time, a gunmetal grey arm now mounted into his shoulder socket. "Ready." He said, quickly throwing on a hoodie and putting the hood up to cover his hair. Looking down at his left hand, he would quickly add a glove onto the hand to disguise the distinctly metallic digits.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 am
Crystal would have a book in her hand as she walked down to meet the others going to Snag-A-Cup. "Hm..." She'd snap the book shut when she reached the others, putting it away in her bag. "So, securing a few things before Flare potentially shows up, did I read that right?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games