Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:26 pm
DJ Double B
Quick question with Nirav's drifloon

I know some abilities like Blaze and Torrent were altered slightly to work with the battle style in the RP. How all does the ability Aftermath (The foe that dealt the final hit loses 1/4 of its maximum HP if the move made physical contact.) work in the RP? Or would it stay the same?

It would stay the same as it describes because due to the way it works it would go into our judging for battles done in the RP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:29 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

I know some abilities like Blaze and Torrent were altered slightly to work with the battle style in the RP. How all does the ability Aftermath (The foe that dealt the final hit loses 1/4 of its maximum HP if the move made physical contact.) work in the RP? Or would it stay the same?

It would stay the same as it describes because due to the way it works it would go into our judging for battles done in the RP

Ok cool. Thanks!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Ok cool. Thanks!

Not a problem DJ sorry for the wait its been so busy DX  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:46 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Ok cool. Thanks!

Not a problem DJ sorry for the wait its been so busy DX

It's all good!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 pm
Since the Pokeball was used in the sentret capture attempt, I need a mod to say whether or not it was successful, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:19 pm
Is there any sort of map of the school?
If not, would there be opposition to me making one?

I downloaded some free drawing software today and I wanna try it out  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm
Can the students find the school-provided costumes in the auditorium?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 am
Xaven the Raven

Crew approval is not needed. So long as you followed the rules for capturing a pokemon and written the minimum word count for each post then it's okay.

DJ Double B

There is no map but unfortunately I would have to create the map since I know the layout. Once I create the map than you are welcome to create your own.

TheWhiteDragonfly

The costumes will be made available in the Coordinator Clubroom so you guys are welcome to head over there  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm
Pokemon that have Roar, can they be used to reduce battle posts to the post of the encounter in the event?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm
gaia_spoons I need a little clarification for 'The Spooky Mansion' thread. I don't want to flub any more than I already have. ʕ≧㉨≦ʔ;;

- When you're partnered(Partner A and B), and in the event that Partner A needs assistance, can Partner B also roll a dice in the same post as the assistance or will they lose said chance?

- If your roll the Pokemon your partner desired, could they take your number(if they so wished, of course) since you are assisting?  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:12 am
Xaven the Raven

At the moment there is no edit for Roar and there are no plans to make one. Roar is a move that causes a Pokemon to be switched out when battling another person or end a battle from a wild encounter and it is best for this move to stay that way.

A Voided Bear

According to the rules each player has their own roll even when they are partnered together. Depending on where you land with your dice roll, you have the opportunity to help your partner, but only when that opportunity occurs.

It was not my intention to have the players share the result of their individual rolls when it came to encountering a catchable Pokemon. If Partner A encounter a Zorua, then that pokemon encounter belongs to Partner A and only Partner A. Partner B cannot help to capture this pokemon nor can they take the pokemon as their encounter.

If your partner is in trouble and you decide to assist them then you are allowed to roll a dice for that post. However, assisting your partner comes first meaning that in your post you must help your partner first before you react to the result of your dice roll.

Thank you for asking me these questions. I will be editing the Spooky Mansion thread to help clarify  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:48 pm
Shadow of Miracles

According to the rules each player has their own roll even when they are partnered together. Depending on where you land with your dice roll, you have the opportunity to help your partner, but only when that opportunity occurs.

It was not my intention to have the players share the result of their individual rolls when it came to encountering a catchable Pokemon. If Partner A encounter a Zorua, then that pokemon encounter belongs to Partner A and only Partner A. Partner B cannot help to capture this pokemon nor can they take the pokemon as their encounter.

If your partner is in trouble and you decide to assist them then you are allowed to roll a dice for that post. However, assisting your partner comes first meaning that in your post you must help your partner first before you react to the result of your dice roll.

Thank you for asking me these questions. I will be editing the Spooky Mansion thread to help clarify

gaia_spoons Thank you for the clarification. I highly appreciate the timely manner in which you answered in since I'm unsure of my scheduling.  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:36 pm
For the costume contest, when should we vote?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:59 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
For the costume contest, when should we vote?

We have not set a time yet, but the sooner the better. Before New Years would be nice 3nodding

If you need a list of the characters entering the contest then please check here

please remember to read the rules about how the voting will happen 3nodding

thank you and good to see you again ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items