Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:01 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"its ok, you see, X and I were in the organization together. She helped me escape." Sophia said  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Hm," Light pondered. "Must have been a little bit after Ixyam's time, right? Or were you in with him? I-I don't mean to pry but..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:37 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
GuardianAngel_Luna
kurai_18

"X and I were in the Neo-Organization. That's the one that Kelina hated and called it a mockery of the original one. They were after domination of everything and to destroy kingdom hearts."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light sighed. "Right, that was before I was even at this school."
He nodded, remembering the year he came to the school. The Sparring instructor had taken him under his wing and he began swordplay. Now was now, though.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi and Shinochi's attentions were caught by Sophia's yelling at Light. They don't know what was going on, but they both were curious.
"Geez...I wonder what's wrong." she was looking in their direction, her arms folded. "I'd go over there and ask but...it's none of my business." despite that, she still wanted to know what happened.
Shinochi shrugged, "I dunno, want me to go ask them?" she looked at Tsuyoi, her ears twitch.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Yes, go ahead, by all means ask." she was being sarcastic.
"All right~" she made her way towards Light and the others.
"No wait! I was-" but Shinochi had already reached them. She rubbed her forehead, "...being sarcastic."
Shinochi poked Light's arm to get his attention, "What's going on here? A love quarrel perhaps?" she was joking. "I'm kidding, I heard everything." her ears twitched, looking at Sophia "So, other than you being in an Organization...what about this...X girl?" she looked at Light, "And more importantly, how could you lose a girl. They're not that hard to lose." she shouldn't be the one to talk, she loses Wakai all the time.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He rubbed the bridge of his nose again, this time he was irritated a little. Light took a deep breath before replying calmy. "Like I said, she was with Ene. Then, wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. Sorry for the reference there but I'm a bit irritated, y'know? This has me a bit stressed 'cause my kid's worried sick about X, too."

Just as Light said that, a portal opened and Ixyam came through with X's hand in his hand. "Hey, father of the year. Missing something?"

His face showed surprise and excitement in one expression. He ran over, skidding onto his knees and hugging X. "My goodness, you had me and Ene worried. I'm sure everyone was worried sick."

"Humph," Ixyam crossed his arms and looked away snidely. "I just so coincidentally happened to find her and recognized her, that's all."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

"I want everyone to remember me.."

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules."

— Number V —

Tokkuxa, The Majestic Wildfire

"How cute. Didn't expect a nobody to have a soft side. Aren't they just empty shells with no brains of knowing how to feel?"

A orb of darkness appeared on the wall, revealing Tokkuxa in a casual position. He was leaning against the wall with his arms folded and eyes closed. "Yo." Tokkuxa opened his eyes and flashed a smooth smile, putting up a peace sign.

xxxx▷ NOW PLAYING: Organization XIII 2.5 Remix

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

"Whow! Whats with all the organization showing up all of a sudden." Shido said as his fiery keyblade appeared in his hand. He was unaware of Ixyam's position so he saw both him and Tokkuxa as threats.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm
(Can't quote off cell sorry)

X surprisingly hugged Light back.
"I need to find Ene. She was kidnapped I thought. She just disappeared! " x said
"I made a new friend. He saved me and broke my nobody curse I had all my life. I can choose a new name too!" X grinned
"And Ixyam helped me here."

Sophia smiled softly "so now you can be a kid without memory loss. Good."

X jumped and pulled out some mini kunai, she still had weapons, but couldnt make more from magic.
"Im not going back to the organization. Im not gonna be the weapon of mass destruction anymore" x declared  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

— Number V —

"Really quick to jump to conclusions are we?.." Tokkuxa sighed, and massaged the back of his head. "Hey, purple dinosaur thing. I mean no harm here." He brushed his free bang behind him. "That is.. if you attack me, I'd turn this entire place into burning shambles." Tokkuxa basically said "try me or else get burned by sharp chakram". He was not trying to pick a fight here. All he was doing was following orders is all. "Now, now settle down... lets not get rowdy." Everyone ganging up on him. That could make a guy uncomfortable. Those people from the academy were still cautious of the Organization, and wouldn't fully trust them. This was just a temporary partnership after all. They'd go back to normal as soon as all this ends. "I'm sure softy right here---" He pointed at Ixyam. "..Isn't doing any harm as well."

Tokkuxa then looked at X. "Weapon of mass destruction? Sheesh.. remind me to never judge a book by its cover." He shrugged his shoulders. A little girl that is a weapon of mass destruction? That sounded like something you'd here off of a shounen manga. "But taking you back for whatever reason wasn't on my agenda." Tokkuxa then pointed at the ever so rebel that was Ixyam. "I'm here to look after this guy in case he were to ever cross us."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:07 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi joined the group, seeing that there was a member of the Organization here, Ixyam didn't count since he's been undercover.
Shinochi turned, looking at Tokkuxa, her ears twitched. She looked at Tsuyoi, "Tsuyoi, hang on, calm down."
As if she was going to summon her weapons, she stopped upon Shinochi stopping her. She didn't exactly like Organization IIV, however, if Tokkuxa won't cause trouble, then she'd just keep an eye on him. She would be the first to act if he does anything.
Shinochi then looked back at Tokkuxa, "Why do you want to keep watching over this guy." she pointed to Ixyam, "...he betrayed you guys didn't he? Are you planning to bring him back and...what, torture him?" she then folded her arms, "Because if so, then we won't allow you to take him back." she may not look it, but she would be ready to slice up Tokkuxa if he suddenly went hostile.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:51 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam stepped forward and put a hand out in front of the others. He grinned darkly and let his cloak come off. "Well,glad I got to find out who the superior's dog was, eh?"
He turned to the others and remarked crudely. "First off, I left the Organization on good terms. Second off, what I do isn't anyone's business."

Light frowned, watching Ixyam. "Yeah, sure thing X." He stood up holding X like a little kid to prevent her from doing anything. "Guys, cool it down a bit, kay?"
The air around him froze and became dark as Light's smile seemed to scare them.

Ixyam staggered backwards with a quite jumpy look on his face. Light freaked him out quite a bit. "The hell, man!"
Light still had a tendency to be that weird, it surprised Ixyam since he didn't seem to be the sadist type.

Light stayed where he was to keep X out of the fray. "Look, we're thankful you found X but if you knew they were tracking you, you shouldn't have come here, of all places."

Ixyam caught on. Brother Light, you sly dog...
"Yeah, well..." He placed both hands on his head and leaned back. "This s the first and last time. Now, if you'll excuse me."
Ixyam opened a portal and let his cloak come back on. With a mischievous grin, he was gone, letting the portal disappear behind him.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

w  

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:10 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd

((on a computer, dunno how long until sis wake up wanting it))
((also, reason I don't have a pic up for X, X is in pajamas too big for her and without tektek, or access to my laptop, its a pain to make new avatar look))

"if it is a fight a organization member wants, let a old member take him on" Sophia said summoning her flower scythe
"or let a ex neo-organization take a swing if he causes trouble" she said looking straight at Tokkuxa, knowing he wasn't here to fight, but if he was, there was no holding back.

X felt Light pick her up. She was still in over sized pajamas lent by Ene. She put away her kunai, knowing that Light wont let her fight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:18 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light held himself from stumbling and pushed his bangs away from his eyes again. "May have overdone it a little, heh." He grinned. "I'm fine though."
Light set X down but held onto her hand and looked at Tokkuxa. "Keep him out of trouble or I'll be hunting you down, kay?" Light grinned darkly again, this time there was no dark aura around the room and his eyes were closed.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Knux_nyan
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:30 am
User Image

— Number V —

Tokkuxa massaged the back of his head. "That's top secret to you, miss. Whatever we do with him or to him is none of your concern." He told Shinochi to mind her business, because this was a order to carry out: following this walking empty shell around. Tokkuxa didn't know how long he should do it, but if that was what the superior wanted then so be it. Leaving the Organization on good terms counted as treason back in the days of the original organization. They'd destroy you the second they found you. Tokkuxa sighed. He'd have to go back to his duties. Following this guy behind every corner was going to be a drag. He knew the moment they thought he was a threat, they'd all gang up on him. Tokkuxa decided to be the pacifist here.

"Mr. Sadist--" He extended one hand to summon a dark corridor for his departure. The Mr. Sadist part was referring to Light due to the display he pulled just moments before. "It's my job to be this guy's baby-sitter. 'Kay?" Tokkuxa occupied his hands into his pockets. "Don't worry..he'll be in good hands." He disappeared in the darkness. [Exit]

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

[quote="Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games