Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1210 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

Things had been busy for Chester ever since his debut as the new DJ for Neon Lights. Oh, how he loved his new job so much more so with his skills finally being showcased to the world, though Soleil was just one small step he had to take. But first, he had secured his last paycheck due to his previous job as the baker in Taste of Italy. He would miss interacting with Sahar and his former co-workers there, but it was time for him to finally embrace his life-long dream. The ginger-haired decided to restock his sweets stash since it had almost run out and he was now craving for some candy today.

And so, there he went to the candy store after leaving his house, but not without feeding Tiffany before exiting. The poignant harp music accompanied him once he stepped through the doors and he noticed the figure of a woman, possibly the manager of the establishment. Chester saw the crestfallen look on her face, but he had to be polite to initiate the conversation, so he smiled at her though his concern for her wouldn't fade. "Good morning, miss. Are you in charge of this place?" He hoped that some company would help to dispel the somber atmosphere.

Mood: errand mode, but also concerned
Company: Mel
Money: $102.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel only sighed. She felt the need to turn off the recorded harp & force herself to play for real. There was little point in just playing the song from someone else. It was less homely was it not? Mel's feelings were unimportant compared to the customers. Why should they have to feel anything less just because she did? She was going to have to push it away.

When someone entered the store the spirit attempted to straighten herself up. To give a smile to the customer, but the absent look in her eyes was quite clear & it was possible he already felt. Part of her felt happy that someone had finally come into the store today, but also horrid that all she had to offer were less than sincere feelings.

She couldn't even see his astral outline so she was completely blind-here "Ah, H-Hello." she coughed "Yes, I am Melpomene Zamir the store manager. Sorry I was just, taking a small rest." she said. It was a lie, she had no need of those but she didn't want to appear lazy or down. She stood up to her full height offering a bow, keeping the best smile on her face she could unaware if it was effective or not "How might I serve?"

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 am
User Image

He was glad to know that the woman still mustered up the initiative to talk to him. He heard about that name before; it was thanks to that little girl he met back in Taste of Italy that he got the basic idea. "Hmmm... I heard your name before from somewhere. A customer whom I had helped back then told you that you are quite a marvelous woman." However, Chester wasn't sure if the words were accurate enough. It would be possible that Lelwani would take on a different form, a fact that the DJ wasn't aware of as of yet. Only Hikaru's friend had seen both sides of the blue-haired girl, and the brunet was aware of the almost-human form.

That one aside, he had to help the poor woman. "I am actually planning to buy candies in bulk and I am wondering if there is any stock of the bundles today. And also, is there anything you need aside from rest to make yourself feel better?" Chester wouldn't totally cheer Mel up at this point, but he should at least keep her company for a short while. Maybe let her listen to the acoustic guitar riffs? It was convenient that he brought the instrument with him since he was planning to practice a little after accomplishing the errand.

Mood: errand mode, but also concerned
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel listened to him speak, tilting her head to the side a bit. She wasn't very much sure who that might be, but she also felt like such words weren't true. They were kind at the very least. She smiled at the customer and bowed "Thank you." she spoke softly. She began to move about a bit.

Mel listened to his request "Oh yes, we have many of those what might you be looking for?" she wishing to help. Her mind might be her enemy, but she was not going to allow it to hinder the happiness of her customers. Though she frowned when asked if he could cheer her up. She shook her head "Please do not concern yourself with my state, you are here for yourself right. I am unimportant, this is your visit." she offered a smile. She didn't want to sour his mood.

She was actually feeling a little better, her skin a bit more radiant. She began to float about, being more careful as she had no guide so she could help the customer. It was still a bit sad, but his presence was helping a bit more.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

It was a shame that Chester was denied the opportunity to cheer Mel up. But still, considering that the place may have been empty for quite a long time, he was glad that he has stumbled upon the place, if that would definitely suffice. Sucre's did have that homey atmosphere, the place being small but not without the hospitality. Mel's harp did help to set up the moment during most of her working days, though with the ghost's current mood, she didn't play the strings, the recorded instrument being the accompaniment for today. He decided to just attend to the errand, looking through the store until he could see the bundles.

"Say, how long have you been the manager of this place?" he asked as he grabbed one of the small shopping baskets. Initially, he was planning to buy only one, but he belatedly remembered that he needed ingredients for his sweet baked treats, so he would definitely buy four instead. The store definitely needed more customers, or at least a few customers willing to buy more, so that it would still exist for the sake of satiating more cravings for sweets.

Mood: errand mode, but still slightly concerned
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel thought for a moment "A few months?" she spoke, she was never able to look at the calendar so she was never sure how time worked in these days she normally had Lel do it, but with the bird missing she was quite out of luck with that. She gave a small sigh as she continued to show him the bundles.

Mel shook her head "Sorry....normally I prefer to play but my hands aren't lifted. I hope you'll forgive me for being a terrible host Mr...?" she wasn't looking at him since there was no point, she couldn't see anything, but she was giving him her full attention. She felt bad about it, but perhaps she could do it enough to make sure he left with a smile on his face.

That might make her feel better at least.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired nodded silently in response to her words, letting her guide the way until he would see the bundles. For someone who had been mostly indoors, she did a great job in keeping the store in good condition. He gradually picked up the bundles one by one as he listened to her explanation about her mood in playing the harp, as well as asking for his name. "Ah, no. You are forgiven for that. I appreciate that you are trying even with the mood that you're currently in. Call me Chester, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you."

After a few minutes, he showed the purchases to Mel. "So, how much are those bundles by the way? I'm buying four right now." Maybe after he was done buying, he should continue talking to her for a little while longer, and possibly promote his presence in the community.

Mood: errand mode, but still slightly concerned
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel nodded her head & gave him another gentle smile "It is nice to meet you Mr. Chester." she gave him a bow before moving over to the counter where she tried to ring him up, but every time she hit the wrong buttons. She eventually calmed down & managed to press the right buttons. She let out a small breath. Perhaps she was relying too much on her bird to help her out. She shook her head, she hoped the little one was alright wherever she might be. She would have to deal with life without her guide for now, until she came back. Mel hoped she'd come back.

Mel looked up, her silver eyes staring a bit past him "$32." she said holding out her hand so she could see how he wished to pay. She tried to keep a smile on as the string of her harp continued to pluck themselves to keep the atmosphere calm. She stood there a bit quiet. She felt better with his presence. Mil hated being alone.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

Chester was glad that her mood improved slightly with him around. He had unloaded the bundles one by one from the basket as she spoke to him that he had to pay $32 in total for his purchases. He hummed in thought. "Definitely a reasonable price for the huge packages I'm buying. And by the way, I'm no longer working in Taste of Italy. I have gotten my dream job as a DJ in Neon Lights. I have been aiming for that goal for a long time." But also, he hadn't heard of Kuro for a long while. Maybe she would show up with a surprise waiting for him, but all he could do was wait and see.

After paying for the bundles, he then thought of an idea. "I have also brought my acoustic guitar with me. Shall I play to you a sample of my performance?" The ghost would be pleased at hearing him strum to make up for her blindness.

Mood: feeling almost glad
Money: $70.70 (Wallet - after) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel listened to him speak about being able to have gotten his dream-job as a DJ at some place called Neon Lights. Mel wasn't really sure what any of that meant, but if it was something he had been aiming for then that alone was enough for her to offer him a clap & a smile "Oh very nice!" she said to cheer him on though she had another way. She moved away for a moment, opening the register to put a single dollar in as she placed a candy bar in the bag as a her own way of saying congratulations.

She placed all of his orders in a nice bag with a heart on it. She wasn't aware herself of course, but it was a nice little design. He then spoke of having his guitar with him. She tilted her to the side "Oh my." she thought for a moment. He seemed to want to play so she would be remiss if she turned him away. No one was coming into the store today anyway. She nodded to him "I would be delighted."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 am
User Image

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

The DJ chuckled, knowing that she was proud of his accomplishment because of the small gesture. "It's unexpected, but thanks for the little tip." But also, he noticed how decorative the bag was for carrying and he smiled. "You do know how to put a good touch to ensure that the trip to this candy store will be remarkable. Another thing I may have to give credit for." Indeed, more customers should come in and pay her a visit, something that she deserved for the hard work in midst of the current situation she was in currently. And since Mel wouldn't mind hearing him play, he immediately went to unpacking his guitar from the case. "Just give me a minute, alright?"

It was a good thing that there was another chair for him to sit on so that he would position himself for the short performance. "I apologize in advance if there will be slight inaccuracies. I haven't played with this instrument." With that, he took a deep breath before strumming into the song, the pluck being the tool for the tunes to emerge from his guitar. True enough, there were still some imperfections, but at least he was trying.

Mood: definitely glad
Money: $70.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: See You Again - Guitar Cover

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:48 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1520 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter --

Cassie's first exploration throughout Soleil City led her to this candy store, which would be perfect for her current mood of wanting to devour sweets. Because of the slightly cool weather, she wouldn't have to worry about putting on a hat, though she had put on her shades as part of the ensemble for her current outfit. Her baby blue orbs, concealed from behind the lens, would sparkle at the sight of the candy shelves, though there was a feline, the mascot of the store, who mewled at the presence of a customer. The ice huntress let out a giggle as she approached the animal, reaching out a hand to pet at its head. The cat purred at the touch, which induced an amused smile on her face.

"Hello, you little fella. It's a shame that no one visited this store for a long time. You deserve more company." As much as she wanted to take the cat home, that would be illegal. And besides, she already has her legion of animal companions joining her on the hunt.

Mood: amused
Company: no one
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel came from the back carrying a box though she looked dim once again. She was worried, but there was no bird by her side once again which was quite sad. However, she heard another voice which drew her attention "O-Oh! Hello!" she spoke as she placed the box aside. She bowed "W-Welcome to Sucre's Refinements how might I help you today?" she asked. The sound of the harp was still going, it was still a bit sad but Mel was more or less the same as yesterday not that this new girl would know. She stood stall, her hands folded in front of her as she waited to hear the customers request.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1520 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

The huntress' hand retreated a bit from the head and she proceeded to boop the cat on the nose. She was wondering if there would be others interested in the place aside from the few trusted patrons as this store would soon fade into obscurity. That thought was pushed aside when a female voice greeted her. Cassie's eyes took notice of the other female; even with the mood that was less than vibrant, her looks were no doubt similar to that of a goddess. The fair-haired flutist let out a small laugh in response to the greeting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mademoiselle. You look so lovely today. Even the harp music sounds right though the tone is poignant." Could it be that the one in charge of Sucre's was also into classical music? Oh, how she loved to know more about the lady! Cassie then picked up one of the grocery baskets so that she would start picking up the candies. "Say, fair lady, are you in charge of this place? I want to know more about you. What is your name?"

Mood: amused
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games