Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:25 pm
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis
May we pick a flaw or two? If so, can it be a home brewed flaw?

If so, I have a new idea for a character, well old idea given hew life

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Blind_(3.5e_Flaw)
I'll allow it but I'll only let people take one or two flaws, and that's only because flaws can help make a character something more, roleplay wise.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=443756

If you need anything...

Working on final character now
not public.

sorry... fixed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Callsigncaboose
Will domeone explain how a sandbox game works?

Sandbox, there is no plot... so much like Skyrim(or many games) after you beat the game. you can run around doing anything you wish. If you want to be a hunter, head out to the forests... if you want to link up with a character, have the two meet up and plan their death. razz Think you can take on the whole town... kill someone and find out..  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 pm
Hmm....
Interesting  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Callsigncaboose
Hmm....
Interesting
Indeed, the world is your oyster. What could be more fun than that?

Southern Cross Nemesis

Heh a bard, and a well made one at that. This should be fun.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

Heh a bard, and a well made one at that. This should be fun.

razz thanks, oh, and I changed a few things... nothing big, just shifted two stats, and replaced one feat that freed up some skill points  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:15 pm
Too bad it's not pathfinder. I'd love to be a goblin Alchemist.
Then I could be on a personal quest to discover the formulae for Heros. What makes a person a hero, and what doesn't.  

DeathAdams

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Callsigncaboose
Too bad it's not pathfinder. I'd love to be a goblin Alchemist.
Then I could be on a personal quest to discover the formulae for Heros. What makes a person a hero, and what doesn't.

Why not try out the Artificer (Eberron Campaign), they don't make instant elixers but, they are masters of making magical items.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm
Hmm. Maybe. Instead.... Perhaps trying to create a Golem not made for war?  

DeathAdams

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Callsigncaboose
Why not?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Is there a way to play a goblin in 3.5?  

DeathAdams

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm
Callsigncaboose
Suggested Country of origin: Inthera. Almost all Artificers come from that region and it is very rare to find one not from that country. Generally the whole country itself is geared towards the production and usage of magical items.

Spellcasters from Inthera:
Magic is highly regulated and all those who show arcane talent are by law required to join the Order of Arcna, the governing body for magic in Inthera. Members of the Order are granted Citizenship and must take the Oath of Citizienship as a result. Members are granted vast amounts of research data and gain the Educated feat for free as a result. Wizards and the like gain access to large libraries filled with almost every spell imaginable and the ability to copy spells is free for members. Artificers are granted almost limitless resources to work on whatever projects they deem worth their time. All members are given a stipend for living expenses, it is fairly small and all extra resources must be requested. The only restrictions placed upon members are as follows: Should the Order need your services you are to report immediately or as soon as physically or magically possible and fulfill your orders without question. You and your work is also subject to a yearly inspection for which you must report, if you fail your inspection all benefits are striped and you will be given an assignment to regain those benefits.

Citizenship in Inthera: All Citizens must make the Oath of Citizenship, meaning they swear to work towards the Republics best interests as the individual sees them and to never break any of Inthera's laws. This Oath comes with a modified Geas spell that is branded on each citizen as a reminder of their oath. The benefits of Citizenship are many, including the right to vote, and generally speaking an Intheran Citizen is allowed to do whatever they please within the country's borders. Citizenship is generally treated as a reward for examplar service to the government. The easiest method of gaining citizenship is joining Inthera's military.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm
Callsigncaboose
Is there a way to play a goblin in 3.5?
Yes. They can be a player race.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

DeathAdams rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 1, 6, 6, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 6, 3, 1, 1 Total: 58 (20-120)

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm
Stat Rolling!  
DeathAdams rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 8 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 pm
6th  

DeathAdams

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm
So in the end I have:

I think I'll roll with it.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash