Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:38 pm
Red Gypsy

"Then you are going to have talk to her about it" Anube said pointing over at yamille. He went and got her a plate before getting a plate for him self and making some tea for them. He nodded to Gallen before taking a sit by Blade.

"Really I don't mind crushing on some ones couch or hitting the inn" Yamille said smiling as she started to eat, "I don't want to bug you guys place you guys have your own room and I don't want to take your space." She was happy lade seemed to be doing all right but she really did not want to stay in there room. The two need time to there selfs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Devossy

Blade gave Yamille an obstinate look, "You're staying with us. Don't argue. Just give in," she told her simply then took her empty plate to the sink before she poured herself a cup of coffee and joined them at the table again to sip at it.

She finished the cup off before she realized it and shook her head slightly, "I'm going to go check on Sebastet. Why don't you see about getting her settled in our room?" she suggested and gave him a brief kiss on his cheek before she got up to put her cup in the sink and headed out of the kitchen, giving Gallen a brief nod on her way.

((Exit))

Desha walked into the kitchen and nodded to everyone before he headed for the fridge to see what he could get to eat. He was shooed away by Rebecca's assistant and stood back as the human quickly put together a small meal of soup and a sandwich for him with a cup of hot cider.

He accepted the meal with a softly spoken thanks and joined the others at the table to enjoy it. He wasn't too sure what to say to Anube since he hadn't been able to save Blade's twins and uncomfortably started on his meal in silence.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:a little happy With: Tzzek / DeshaRace: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna soon found where the kitchen was thanks to tzzek helping her find it in the first place, it was hard to remember all the areas in thie castle but she guess in time that she would remember.
She soon entered the kitchen and already spotting Desha, was he that doctor right?. " Desha, right?. your that doctor? " Luna asked just to make sure.

Haeo

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:22 pm
Luminaxxx

Red Gypsy

Tzzek was tired enough that he didn't even scan the room. He just hovered over Luna's shoulder. Really, he didn't want to speak. Though, he knew that he would have to tell Desha about the gift so it wouldn't be dismissed as a mere stone. Though, to Tzzek's sight, Desha seemed like his energy was already depleted. The stone would likely start restoring his energy directly as soon as he had it in hand.

He hoped this would be alright for Luna. There were a number of people with widely varying energies in this room along with a number of servants, though their energies were negligible. Still, wherever Luna went, he would go. He was more dependant on her aura right now than he would dare admit.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:25 pm
Luminaxxx

Desha gave a nod as he wiped his mouth with a napkin then gave the girl a soft smile, "Yes, I'm Desha and I am the healer here," he told her simply, hoping that no one needed his healing skills just yet.

The waiting was starting to wear on him a bit, to be honest. Though he was doing his best to project a confident and calm demeanor.

Thankfully, he'd just managed to finish his meal, so he could leave without worry if he was needed, "Has anything happened? If you'll give me a moment to get my bag from the front room, I can go wherever I'm needed," he added as he stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:30 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna pulled out her arm as she opened up her hand " Tzzek made this for you, its a stone to help heal or something " Luna looked at Tzzek that was still above her shoulder " was it for that right? " Luna asked Tzzek as she had no idea. She is a hunter, a fighting at best not a smart person to know different things.
If she knew how to help Tzzek she would had said something by now but really what could she do for him other than letting him enjoy her aura.

Haeo

Red Gypsy

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:18 pm
Luminaxxx

Red Gypsy

Tzzek was beginning to understand that Luna was a very active person, the kind who was less likely to understand how much good just being there could do. But, it wasn't the kind of thing that he could explain. He would just have to wait till he had a body. Then he might comprehend how to relate better. For now, though, he things to say.

"Yes, Luna. That is the intent behind its creation." He said to Luna, trying to be a little more energetic. Then he addressed Desha directly.

"It is an additional supply of energy for you. So long as you carry it, it will replace your energies as they are expended. In theory, this should allow you to treat many more patients than you otherwise would be able to." He did not bother mentioning that if he could feed energy from himself to another through a bond, provided that it was the correct kind of bond, that the accessory would restore that lost energy as well. "However, be careful with it. It is entirely made of magic. If it suffers damage, it will release its entire stored charge... violently."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 am
Red Gypsy

Anube just chuckled as Yamille rolled her eyes and smiled as Blade left. "she gets her way so don't try to fight her or you will loss" he said to her before he nodded to the others that entered. He would have to talk to Desha later and that him for saving Blades life and tell he he did not blame him for the loss of the twins. A monster did it and soon they would get even. As he finished eating and cleaned his dishes he nodded Yamille to follow him. She waved to every one in there before she follwed Anube out to see where she would be staying. ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am
Luminaxxx

Devossy

Desha gave a nod to Anube and Yamille as they left then accepted the small ball from Lumina with a small frown until Tzzek explained it to him. Then his expression cleared in understanding, already able to feel the energy seeping into him with a relieved sigh.

He raised his emerald feline-slitted eyes to them both with a small smile, "I thank you both for this gift. Tzzek likely understands how much this means to me, though you probably do not, Lumina. This will help more than even I can guess at. I will take very good care of it, I assure you," he told them softly.

As much as he wanted to hug them both for such a gift, he restrained himself. He knew the possible effects of touching Tzzek at all and that Lumina would likely be very uncomfortable if he hugged her. So he simply gave them both a brief bow of respect as thanks.

As he straightened up, he tucked the ball into an empty leather pouch hanging around his neck that had been mostly hidden under his vest. That way, it would rest over his skin and safe from harm.

"Please, if either of you ever have need of me in any way, don't hesitate to seek me out. I know you are uncomfortable here, Lumina, with so many people about. But if you ever feel the need for a bit of peace from it, you can seek me out to talk to. I am a good listener.

"But I can see that Tzzek is tired. He can likely lead you to the armory where he can get the sustenance he needs to recharge himself. Or you two can simply wander the garden. It's peaceful there and there are plenty of places where you can be alone without worry," he offered, able to tell that they both needed a bit of a recharge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:06 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna looked at Desha as he kept saying Lumina " my name Luna, not Lumina but thank you for the offer, Desha. " Luna was not sure why he was nice, maybe its his way of saying thank you or thats the way this man is.
Luna looked at Tzzek for a moment " yes you should rest Tzzek " Luna said because he should rest, As Desha was talking about how peacful this place was, she would take his word for it.

Haeo

Red Gypsy

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 pm
Luminaxxx

Devossy

Desha gave gave her a small smile and a nod of his head, "Forgive me. Luna, then," he corrected himself then paused as he got a rushed bit of information from Andy through their bond, his face going very serious.

He refocused on them and shook his head, "Forgive me but I need to go. I'm sure that we will meet again, Luna, Tzzek," he said simply and gave them both a nod of his head as he left the room with a hurried pace.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Luminaxxx

Tzzek was slow to respond. He was glad that his gift had been appreciated but worried that it seemed it had been given just in time. However, he had done all he could. He needed to rest in a quiet, safe place. For once, his weakness was not due to lack of energy.

"Yes... rest... not food..." He wanted to go to the garden rather than the armory. He needed quiet, a place where he could just exist for awhile.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Before Luna could go out to the gardens she looked around for some blood bags, she wanted to get something to eat before going out, it seems if she left her feeding hunger for too long then she would be weak and really she didn't wish to have that weakness feeling again.
Soon she found the blood pack and went over to Tzzek " you going to be okay going to the garden? " Luna asked because once they in the garden, they could relax, no moving about and just hear the lovely sound of the wind.

Haeo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:51 pm
Luminaxxx

Tzzek took a long moment before he responded to Luna. He needed to go dormant for awhile. It had been more than a year since he had last needed to rest like this. It was not as pleasant as sleep. For an archon, it felt more like dying.

"Yes... with you." He whispered.

((bah, he's too tired to think or talk... nothing to post.))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna nodded as she could see that he was tired, he normal talks alot than Luna and it kinda scared her really.
" come, let get you rested " Luna said knowing that was the best thing right now for him.

( i know that feeling )

[exit]
Haeo

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games