Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

Gallen grunted in mild amusement. Since his first run in with the church so many centuries ago, he had never seen much use in sexual relationships. That first fire had robbed him of any chance to procreate and therefore his entire existence up until this point has been dedicated to warfare.

"That would seem to be a good means of knowing her. What is her name?" Gallen was not shocked by much, but he had no idea that such an innocent, yet cold looking girl could have such an active and intriguing sex life that the collar suggested.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am
Deviant Cannon

Dev shrugged one shoulder as he moved back to reclining in the grass, "Her name is Snow. She may seem as cold as her name, but it's what she's used to showing," he couldn't help the grin that followed, "I started out pissing her off by touching her every time I saw her. Confused the hell out of her since she was just starting to get used to feelings and emotions, but it was fun when she used that nifty silver whip of hers on me," he said in a pleased growl.

Dev usually took a bit of getting used to. He was very fond of pissing people off just to see what their reactions would be. But he did have some sense of self-preservation, so he refrained with Gallen for now.

He turned to give him a good look over and could easily guess the rest of the damage to him, "I take it the Church tried to 'save' your soul? Happened to one of my cousins. He got out with scars not quite as bad as yours, but bad enough. Still has trouble shifting sometimes. There's a dragon healer that might be stopping by later who could probably help you out a bit. Sasha wouldn't be able to heal you fully, but could at least make you more comfortable in your skin," he said, giving the suggestion of Sasha's healing with another shrug of one shoulder.

He really wasn't trying to be offensive, just honest.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 am
Gallen Duecalion

"Snow...Beautiful...." He whispered. If he could have smiled, Gallen would have had a small smirk on non-existent lips.

At the mention of healing his marred visage, the burned Vampire issued a sharp snicker. He straightened his back and undid the clasps of his armored jacket before opening it. Beneath the heavy fabric and plates of armor was a knotwork array of scars and exposed bone here and there.

"If I had wanted to be healed, I could have done so before the Volcanoes. No, I keep my scars as a reminder of my youthful arrogance and mistakes. Those lessons and these reminders are why I have lived so long and will live longer still. And the Church paid for their mistake of not killing me when they had the chance long ago. These are as much scars as they are trophies." Gallen then closed his jacket and redid the clasps. He also picked up his helm and fixed it upon his head.

"Why was she so shy? What were her youth days like?"

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 am
Deviant Cannon

Dev shivered at the implied danger of upsetting this vampire. He really couldn't help himself sometimes.

"She was shy because of a bad Sire then an even worse 'master' that ruled her life for a long time. She's only just been able to be herself again because Kula was killed. That... witch," he used that word in favor of the other one because he didn't want to piss off any shifter females nearby, "went down hard and Snow was delivered her head as a souvenir. She drop-kicked it out into the swamp. It was impressive..." he explained as best as he could.

After all, the rest of the details were Snow's to give, not his.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:36 am
Gallen Duecalion

Gallen shifted his posture, stroking the chin of his helm. He already felt that there was something he was meant to do on this island besides seek peace, now he was closer to a revelation.

"So she has never had a true mentor to show her the way through her Immortality?" He said this aloud, but more to himself than anyone. He seemed lost in thought for a moment. Shaking his head, Gallen focused on Dev.

"Does she have a mentor? An elder that can she can learn from?" Gallen kept his tone calm and his eyes trained on Dev. He had an idea of how he could find a measure of peace through aiding another.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 am
Deviant Cannon

Dev shook his head then laid the rest of the way back with his hands behind his head, "Not right now. I've had my hands full getting her to open up with me and show her emotions with me. I'd suggest Cain, our resident librarian and one of the vampires here, but he's got about as much patience as a two year old high on sugar. Sebastet might be a good one, but she's got her hands full running the castle and island. She's only just gotten a secretary this week, for crying out loud.

"I know Snow needs a mentor, but finding someone who can handle her cold emotionless exterior without taking it seriously just isn't that easy..." he explained, knowing there was only so much he could do for her.

After all, he wasn't a vampire. He may be long-lived, and have fangs of his own, but he was only a shifter and ate alot of meat.

"If you're considering offering, I'd say go with it. Especially since I won't be very useful over the next three days. Full moon thing..." he added as he decided to take the initiative for his lovely Snow.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 am
Tzzek had been largely ignoring what went on below him. He did notice that a fleshy person died and a couple others talked a lot. But, he wasn't too curious about that. What he did notice was that there was a general shift in the free magic around the castle. With most of his metabolizing done for the day he decided to explore exactly what was going on. He shifted into bolt form and flashed around the castle with an audible crackle, heading for the front entrance in search of the cause of the subtle change in the local magic.

((Exit to Castle Front Room))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am
Gallen Duecalion

Nodding slightly, Gallen glanced over his shouder at Snow. It would not be easy to get the young Vampire to trust and listen to him, but he had some experience training others in battle. He would be learning as he taught, should Snow accept him as a mentor.

"I will try to help her, Dev. I believe that she is close to the same I was when I was much, much younger. That and I have learned patience over the centuries, she could not force me to lose my temper or take insults personally." Gallen's raspy voice seemed to hold a tone of wisdom and experience. He turned back to Dev and thought for a moment before continuing.

"As you know her better than I, I would be thankful to you if you introduce me to her. Approaching her alone would not foster trust and a known face would help in the introductions." Gallen's orange eyes held Dev's as he asked this favor.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev gave him a simple nod, "No problem. Soon as she calms down a bit, I'll go ahead and introduce you to her and you can make your offer. I'll say it'll be a good thing to try, and we'll see how it goes," he told him calmly as he looked over at the pale beauty to assess how she was doing.

Yes, her hands were bleeding, but he could help heal that with a bit of a bite from her. Still, he fully expected that he'd wind up bleeding at least a little bit before she was finished and healed up. That was no hardship for him, though he thought it might embarrass her a bit.

"When she gets done, I'll feed her a bit to help her heal her hands first. After that, she should be in a better mood to listen," he added, fully expecting her to make him hurt for it. Then again, he liked it when she made him hurt...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Snow gave a light glow that would send most people running when she heard the males voice. She was happy that Dev showed up and get him away from her. She would have turned around and went to punch him. Right now she was taking how she felt on something that would not get to hurt. She did not want more people hating her. She was going to punch the stump of the tree till she could get control of how she felt. It was not easy for she was fulled with hatred at the one who killed zac, but she was all so pissed that Zac did not call for help. Sad that she lost another person she cared for and was lost and upset at her self for not being there to protect them. She was feeling to much and it was hurting her head. Hands numb from pain and punching them down to the bone she got up, she sat there licking at them.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev noted the moment Snow sat down and started to lick her hands. So he sat up and gave Gallen a brief wink before getting up and heading over to kneel in front of her. He didn't say anything to her just yet. He simply took her hands in his with a small tisking sound and licked the blood away for her then pulled her in closer to him as he tilted his head to the side.

"Feed, my lovely Snow... Feed and heal your hands, then talk to the male... His name is Gallen. He can help you with your vampire powers and abilities since your Sire never did. He can help you where I cannot. If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for me and for Zac..." he said to her in a soft whisper as he put his arms around her, one hand to the back of her head as he gently urged her a bit closer to his neck.

"Let him help you while my cat takes over during the moon's full cycle. I'll still be here if you need me, just in my tiger form," he added, still in that soft whisper, knowing she needed the more soothing tone for now.

"I know you hurt, my lovely one... I know you've lost again... But I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere," he knew she needed to hear that right now as he leaned in to nuzzle her shoulder a bit, giving her a light kiss then a teasing n** to 'wake' her a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Snow was still out of it but she heard Dev and would take his words to mind and heart. She would talk to the male and see what he had to say and offer but right now she just wanted to be held by Dev and to feed. Dev knew how to handle her like this and she gave him a weak smile before she licked and kissed his neck before she bite down hard on it. Her fangs sank in deep as she began to feed and she pressed around him and wrapped her arms around him. She dug her nails in to his back as she rubbed against him a bit as she feed. IF she had a choice she would have him stripped and feed from her the fun way but they had people around and she did not want them to see them playing. After she finished feeding she licked the bite marks closed before she kissed him. "thank you" she said licking her lips clean before she looked at Gallen.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Dev hissed when she bit down and began to feed from him, then gave a playful growl when her nails dug into his back, loving every moment of it. When she finally pulled back from him, he gave her lips a light kiss before he pulled her to her feet by her now-healed hands and lead her over to Gallen.

He let her stand but sat down at her feet with his head pressed against her hip, "Gallen, this is my beautiful Snow. Snow, meet Gallen. He had a bad run-in with the Church at one point," he introduced them to each other then explained why he was so badly scarred so she would know to tread warily on the subject, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"Sir" Snow said nodding a hello to Gallen," I see the Church still dose much to make people hate them." Her voice was ice cold and her face showed nothing as she ran her long sharp nails through Dev's hair. She was happy her tiger was there but her feelings where still pained over her friends death but she would do like Dev said. If this male could help her out by understanding her Sire blood in her and what powers she had.

Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:51 pm
Gallen Duecalion

Gallen remained seated as Dev rose to get Snow. He listened closely, but could barely hear the Shifter whisper. He took a deep breath as they returned to him and stood, turning to face them.

He nodded a silent greeting when Dev introduced him and waited for the end of the explanation.

"That happened centuries ago, young Vampire, but yes, the Church has done a great many misdeeds to our world. However, I am here to offer teaching and mentor-ship to you." The older Vampire looked down, into Snow's eyes as he spoke, his helm hiding any expressions. His own eyes, however burned into hers. He could tell she was a fighter, but he had no idea how extensive her training truly was.

"If you let me, I will teach you everything I know about being a vampire. Combat, your powers, and Patience will be only a few of the things I have to teach you, young Snow. What do you say?" Gallen crossed his arms before him as he finished, waiting for an answer he had a guess of it's sway.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games