Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Ayame and Mitsuki froze up from father and son, which Ayame push Mitsuki away from the fight, "Umm... I will take Mitsuki-chan somewhere else, just for adopted daughter and mother talk. I will pay you guys later," she told them and took her outside to get away from fight.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:58 pm
Dante heard Ayame."Okay...and don't worry about paying...okay?"said Dante."Besides...it was the least I could do anyway."
Vergil glared at Nero."No buts Young Man...now go to your room."said Vergil."Oh and while you're grounded...you can read."
Dante heard Vergil tell Nero that he could read while he was grounded then walked up to Vergil."Uhhhh...Vergil...you do know we have nothing for him to read right?"said Dante making Vergil spit out a drink of water.
"Are you serious?!"asked Vergil.
Dante nodded his head.Vergil looked at Nero again."Alright...change of plans."said Vergil."But that doesn't mean I won't think of something."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero listen to Vergil, then listen to Dante about there is nothing to read in his grandparent's room. He look at Kyrie in boredom look, "Remind me to stay away from this mess, okay Kyrie." he told her, yet Kyrie say him in puppy looking eyes. Kyrie listen to him and smiles at him as she pat on his head, "Okay, but I hope you will survive your grounded in three weeks without fighting any demons." she told him very calm moment, then she kiss on his forehead and took his hand to their room.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Dante and Vergil looked at each other."That was rough."said Dante.
Vergil stared at his brother."You thought that was rough?"asked Vergil."Remember that kid that always picked on you when we were younger?"
Dante thought about it."Oh yeah...that was pretty rough...you did hit him pretty hard."said Dante.
"I sent that kid flying Dante...and trust me....this grounding for Nero was a lot less rough then that day."said Vergil.
"Good point."said Dante."But man I can still remember the names that kid called me."
Vergil laughed."Heh...I do too."said Vergil."Snowy Haired Princess..."
"Pea-brained Pipsqueak..."said Dante.
"And let's not forget..."said Vergil.
"Abnormal Pest."they said at the same time as they started to laugh.
"You scared that kid sh*tless!"said Dante.
"Yeah and from that day on he never bothered you."said Vergil.
"Yeah but it's all thanks to you...my older brother!"
"I know and your welcome."
"Thanks."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

The two love-bird couples are heading to the room as they enter, Kyrie shut the door and Nero lay on the bed relaxing, "Man, what a pain in the a**." he muttered about his grounded for three weeks. Kyrie came by sat on the bed beside him as she look at him with a smile on her face and playing with his white hair, "I know how you feel about three weeks without fighting with your father and uncle. Although..." she told him that she understand and then lower herself to his ear, "Your dad didn't said about me, which is good." she whisper very quietly, which Nero blush really big then snickered that Vergil forgot about his girlfriend and grab her waist and cuddle her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:22 pm
Dante and Vergil were just sitting around bored out of their minds."Well this is really boring right now....don't you agree Vergil."asked Dante.
"That it is Dante...that it is."said Vergil."No calls for demon slaying..."
"And no calls for any fun....god...what did we do when we were younger when we got bored?"asked Dante.
Vergil thought about it."That's easy...we always started a fight...we never got bored then."replied Vergil.
"Heh...we're getting to old for fights like that now...plus we gotta keep that son of yours in line."said Dante.
"You got a point there Dante."said Vergil.
"I normally am."said Dante.
Vergil just scoffed.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

"Really, getting your butts into boredom, yet fighting isn't going help. I bet your daddy did took you somewhere fun." Ayame appear from behind out of nowhere to the twins. She came back with Mitsuki, who is stood still very quiet as she held the book of wolf tribe. Yet she made a silly look, "Ayame-san, seems enjoying making jokes on them." she thought in silly way. Ayame is waiting for their reactions before the king will find them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie is laying on Nero, while he's holding her tight, and yet he watch her taking a nap. He smiles and held her close as he watch the window, suddenly he notice the shadow of the wolves, which he suspect something, "I think someone is just messing with my family." he said very quietly as he held his sleeping beauty close to him.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Dante and Vergil heard Ayame's voice and jumped about forty feet in the air.Dante looked at Ayame."W-What are you trying to do?"asked Dante as he had a hand over his heart trying to calm it down."Kill us?!"
Vergil did the same as Dante."I-I'm with D-Dante on this one."said Vergil.
Dante just kept looking at Ayame."You two on your way home now?"asked Dante.
"I can't seem to calm down my heart..."said Vergil.
Dante then looked at his brother."That's funny...I didn't know you had a heart."said Dante with a smirk.
"That's not funny Dante."said Vergil.
"I thought it was."said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Ayame smirks as she giggle for their reactions, but didn't say anything. When Dante ask her about on the way home, she faded her smile, "Uhh no... apparently we have been found by her grandfather, and he's probably on the way to kidnap Mitsuki-chan by his tribe." she pointed out as the wolf packs appear by knocking the door down, which Mitsuki yelp. Ayame stood still as she got her ears correct, "Yeah... they are here to take Half Demon." she said to them very stiff, then she quickly defend Mitsuki as her wolf pack and Kokoro demonic form. "Back off!" she warn them as they step back out of shop. Ayame walked out and look at her friend's tribe, "Why is she important!?" she shouts at them fierce fully, they chuckled andone of them spoken out, "What you didn't know? Amaterasu-sama has been reborn." he told her, which Ayame froze in stiff. Mitsuki back away as she run off to unknown room, but she's hidden in Trish's room.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard something, but he shrug because he's grounded for three weeks and twins don't need him. He place his headphone around his head and listen to Before I Forget by Slipknot beating through his ears as he fell asleep, not listening to every event back then.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 am
Dante and Vergil quickly stood up and got ready to fight alongside Ayame."Do you need us to do something to help?"they asked at the same time.
"We're willing to do anything to help you,Ayame."said Dante.
"That's right...we're here to help."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame heard the twins as she smirk her lip and look at her former tribe, "Alright, but be careful... they are after Mitsuki-chan for something about Amaterasu-sama's reborn." she told them as she using her Iris combine with wind, yet she can smell Mitsuki is hiding.
Mitsuki covered her wolf ears and hoping this nightmare will go away.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Dante tossed one of his guns to Vergil."Heh...you were going to ask for it."said Dante.
"Heh...I guess you were right,Dante."said Vergil.
Dante smirked and waited to attack.I won't kill them...but I will nock them out just so Ayame and Mitsuki can get out of here safely.thought Dante.
I think Dante is going to try and keep these wolves busy so that Ayame and Mitsuki can run away....so I will help him out.thought Vergil."Hey over here!"shouted Vergil as he ran."Does the big dog want a bone?"
Dante watched Vergilrun and heard what he shouted."Here boys!"shouted Dante."Come on who are good boys...who are the good boys?
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame heard them treating like they are original dogs, which she sweat drop about their behavior towards the demon wolves. The demon wolves twitched their ears, then they look at each other and start attacking the twins. Ayame watch that happen, "Maybe I should give you two the tips... they are working with Mundus and mindlessly attacking people, thanks to old man." she told the twins about how dangerous the wolves are, then she join to kill the wolves.
Mitsuki is hidden in Trish Room as she curl herself and wait.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games