Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 pm
The Nurse jumped up and scrambled to the Doctor. " Come on guys trouble's a brewing."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

nodding, the Doctor lead the way to the TARDIS "don't ask me how, but the old Olympians have escaped from Tartarus ... real fiasco" he said as he looked up just in time to see a large blue shield coating the realm of London "as i said, they wouldn't use magic in front of humans unless it was very dangerous ... surprising since they don't believe in anything related to the Olympian Realm" he said as he opened the doors and, as expected, the room was flashing red and the cloister bells were chiming "i know, i know ..." he said running to the console

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm
The Nurse nodded. " Is it okay that Martha and Mickey come with us?" Martha immediately shook her head. " I think I speak for both of us when I say that we've had enough of time travel with the Doctor. We can wait here and take care of things."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"keep us posted, you know how to reach us" he said as he smirked at Martha and moved around the Console and turned knobs and flipped switches "sis take a seat and hold on" he said as he continued

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm
The Nurse said a quick farewell and got into the TARDIS. She grabbed hold of the seat hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"right ... and off we go" he said as he flipped a switch and the TARDIS dematerialized into the time vortex. the Doctor was holding onto the console as the room shook as they headed to the Olympus city streets

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm
Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova, being the free-spirited demon boy he is, gazed upon this large tower of beauty and magnificant artwork. "Wow..!" The amazed words slipped from his lips. "I can't wait to see what is around me from that height!" He shouted as the carrage hit a large rock on the rode. "Ouch.." He mutter as he rubbed the top of his head where he had hit the roof of the carriage. Soon the carriage had stopped at a check point, or entering point, where he knew he had to get off. Gazing at the tall building once more, he leapped out of the carriage, but was spotted.
"Hey! You Hitch-hiker! I'm going to turn you in to the police!" Soon after the shouting, several of the gaurds turned and saw the little boy running and soon followed him. "No! If I get caught, I will never find out what I will get to see!" He thought to himself as he continued rushing towards the tower. He didn't know where he was going, rushing passed all the trees and the bushes. He wasn't even paying attention to the nature around him, only that tall building that everyone called Big Ben.
The guards began to catch up while Zelkova saw that he was getting ever closer to the large tower. Or so he thought. When he emerged from an opening in the trees, he saw that there was a very large river between the tower and himself. His breathing slowly caught up to him at this time and his exhaustion closer behind that. He turned to see the two guards emerging from the forest.
"Okay, kid." One guard said in a stern voice, walking over to the kid as he was being backing up to the edge of the cliff. "Your going to be locked up until someone claims you!" Zelkova stared at these two, slightly frightened of being locked up. He turned to the big tower and looked directly into the river. "I can't jump.. If I do, I might die.. But.. If I don't.. I will die in that cage! What to do!?" He watched as the stepped closer and closer, pacing themselves towards Zelkova so they could grab him before he made the choice to jump into the rapid waters.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Mickey
-God of the Sun-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Mickey walked down the many pathways of london, taking in all the trees, and buildings. It was more natural than the odd shapes of the bushes in the castle courtyards at home. He aproached the giant tower and stared in awe at the sheer height of the building. he heard yelling and turned to watch a small boy run from a group of amored men. following silently, he stood behind a bush. Mickey was torn between allowing the guards to taking the horned child, or saving him. a ball of brilliant yellow engery formed in his hand, and like a ball, he threw it with a deadle arc, hitting one of the guards, before taking another down with his keyblade.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Prepared to make a choice, he turned and readied himself to jump, staring into the dark pool that was the river. Until he heard a 'Clunk' from behind him. When he turned, he saw a yellow energy ball that was coming off of the closes man, which brought an interesting qeustion. "What is that..?" As he turned, the armored man was falling over and from his dented helmet, came a yellow ball. This ball seemed to have came unexpectedly and have pushed the man to the ground.
Soon after the ball, Zelkova saw a dark figure attacking the second guard with amazing speed and power. "Wow..." Were the only words the lingered in his head as he watched this mysterious figure save him from the large jump and even being taken into to captivity. [
Thank you so much!" He shouted in amazment as he admired this little figure. He noticed than that this little figure was a mouse, a really large mouse. His eyes widen and they shined as he grabbed this mouse's hand and tugged on his clothing. "Wow! Your a mouse! And your wearing clothes!!" He shouted as he pointed directly as the clothes that seemed really stylish to him. It really suited this mouse and even better, he held a weapon that resembled a key! Reaching for it, he was curious as to what it could open.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 pm
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"No problem! Im here to help!"Mickey smilled at the curious horned boy as the keyblade dissapeared with a flash of light. He walked closer to the boy and looked him over. He seemed as though he was not from around here... but still, what would guards wnt with a boy that looked as though he was 14? Mickey stopped, thinking about how he should greet the energetic child.
"Hi, I'm mickey. I was curious as to why were those two guards chasing you?"

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He pulled his hand away from the large key as it glew bright and disappeared into small little sparkles of light. "Wow.." He said as he then ran his hand passed the are area where the key blade was. He swiftly swung his hand through it and felt nothing. "You can make it disappear at will!? That's so cool!" He shouted amazed at the potential this little one had. He then listened to him introduce himself and he stood firm. "My name is Zelkova, it's so good to meet you, Mickey!" He giggled a bit as he grabbed his hand, shaking it a bit before turning to his second question as to why the guards had followed him. "Well..." He started as a scratched his cheek a bit embarrassed. "I was in this wagon, you see and I have been in there for sometime trying to get to that big tower." He pointed towards Big Ben as he smiled and looked back at Mickey. "And we got to the bridge and I knew I wouldn't be allowed to enter, especially if the person I hitched a ride with knew I was there." He bowed his head a bit. "I am really sorry!" He really hoped that he wouldn't take him in and put him in the scary jails that the guards were talking about. "I didn't do anything wrong, I just hitched a ride.. That's all.." He told him, keeping his head down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:17 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"yes I can! It's called a keyblade."Mickey's grin faded to a neutral crease. He put his thumb and index finger in a peaceful state of thought. Trying to visit a building wasn't bad, but hitching wasn't good either."Well visiting the Big bell tower isn't bad, but maybe you could try a hooded cloak instead of a carrige? It seems alot more simple, and you wouldn't get in trouble!" Mickey then added, "and they probably wouldn't question you. but its okay with me." Mickey shrugged, then on his tiptoes, put a hand on his shoulder. "Im not going to let guards capture an innocent person"  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He smiled, amazed with the weapon that he has had the name "Key" in it. It made him chuckle a bit. Soon after, he listened to him speaking of his rights and wrong, which only brough a thought of disappointment in his head. "I know what I did was wrong, but it was my only way of getting around.." His tone softened a bit as he tried to make Mickey understand what he meant. "Being a horned boy, they might have assumed me be a demon child or a devil.." He explained, his voice seemed to have cracked a bit, almost sounding as if he was preparing to break into tears, but he took a slight breath. "If you've been to london, then you know of their very religous ways.. If you seem to be anything resembling an abnormal being, they would shun you and let you die.." He told him as he recalled what he read in some books where they burned women that they called witches. "They truely are evil people.." He said, but he smiled again when he heard Mickey speaking of him as an innocent person. It made me feel warm. It was basically the first time that anyone had judged him nicely in England. He kind of giggled to himself. "Really? Your so kind. I feel almost like your my guardian or something." He told him, scratching behind his head a bit embarrassed then an interesting question over came him. "What were you doing before you helped me?" He asked as he heard the guard groaning a bit. Alert, he grabbed Mickey's hand and started running towards the gate of London, rushing as fast as he could. He even passed the gate guards, trying to rush into town. "I am so sorry!" He shouted behind, feeling as if he now had a friend to play with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 pm
Arru_Akki
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"being a large rodent is abnormal also. but i think that the people leave me alone is because they hope I get run over by a carrige like the other unlucky mice."He smiled and turned slight pink, as not many would act as kind as the Zelkova has, thinking of him like as a friend and guardian. "well if only he knew..." mickey thought. all the sudden, being as small as he was, he found himself flying as Zelkova ran through the forrest, london, and past the gates. "Woah!", he exclaimed, obviously suprised by the blurs passing him by.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 pm
Memories of Saix

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Upon entering the gate, Zelkova started to feel his lungs burn up a bit, which told him that he wasn't going to run for much longer, unless he wanted a panting attack. He was running towards the giant tower, wanting to get to the top so that he could see the beautiful view of the entire area. "I really hope we make it!" He shouted as he continued running. Some gaurds appeared out of the alley infront of them, stopping Zelkova in his tracks. "Oh boy.." He thought to himself because he couldn't speak out the words from the loud and rapid pants. "We are so close.. And there are so many of them now.." He counted three guards in front of him and four behind with two and either sides of them, making up a total of eleven soldiers. He tried to hard to catch his breath, but felt like it was going to be for not. "Do you think you can take this many of them?" He asked in a whisper to Mickey, speaking under his breath to try and hide his words from the incoming guards.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games