Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Atticus sighed slowly, stabbing his blade into the ground where he opened up the handle of the blade where a carved out piece was inside it. It looked circular which was a perfect fit for the jewel piece. As he slid it inside, he closed his handle slowly, the blade glowing bright with a blue aura around it. As he picked it up, he swung it around, resting his blade against his shoulderplate,"Thank you for bending the rules a little for me.."

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

For being a Warrior for the God...
We must fight for the people we care for.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"life has no meaning unless it has an ending ..."

"who said that i was doing this for you?" he said with a smirk then felt something "i'm needed ... but i will be there in the end ... fight well" he said as he faded into shadow

"... without death, there would be no life"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus sighed softly as he walked down the streets, the demons appearing around him as they bursted through the city streets. Atticus swings his long rapier quickly, slicing down the demons with ease. As he walked he noticed the ground shake, sighing as he knew that lightning has stricken down near the edge of Mount. Olympus. Atticus nodded slowly, running toward the location of the thunder bolt strike.

For being a Warrior for the God...
We must fight for the people we care for.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

as the Jet flew over the streets, Gambit tried to find a lace to land. finally finding a place big enough, the Jet slowly descended down and Gambit was listening to radio frequencies "Italy's been attacked by Heartless ... don' worry, UNIT's got de place under control wit' de Creed"

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Sitting on the chair, and glaze the window, she recognize this city as her memory replays on Atticus told her to open her heart, being a good girl and grab the handle as she obtain Chirasengo and, still unknown, swordsmen style. Mitsuki perk her ears from Gambit and slightly look at him, hearing about Heartless attack the Italy, although it's the first time hearing Heartless, she never seen or heard about it before. She continue to look at the city by the window, didn't want to feel her right palm sting like bee stung her.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett looked at Gambit then walked over to him. She leaned against the wall and sighed. " You know...I thought after Atticus died..things would get better...I guess I was wrong huh?" She said when suddenly there was a sound of aw and loud chatter. Scarlett looked out the Window and saw Asura on a large weasel which she guessed was Atlee.

"You had me convinced that we could fly
I just hope to survive "

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 pm
CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

"woulda if Xehanort woulda stay'd dead ... now he maken an army from wha' we hear" he said to her as he looked outside to see Asura riding on a giant weasel "took 'er long 'nuf" he said getting up and opening the cargo doors to meet her "see anyone follow you?" he asked her

"... always play the cards you're delt"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 pm
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asura was still sitting on Atlees back when she walked inside the jet. She looked at Gambit and shook her head. " No they were all distracted by the giant earth ball around the house. And they would of lost us when we went in the water. " She said and hopped off Atlee who then shrunk into her normal size and climbed up on Asuras shoulder.

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Watching Gambit opening the cargo door, her ears are picking up the speed footsteps and her nose caught the wolf scent, it curious her, but she concentrate her senses. It hit her head, that's only one wolf scent, Mitsuki have no choice, but have to face someone herself. She dash out of the jet without making an noise, but the wind passing through, she keep on running to find the wolf tribe. "I might need to ask the wolf about why they wanted to capture me for?" she questioning herself about her father's tribe main objective to take her to Emperor Kiba's tribe. She continue to use her keen senses, but she was capture by the wolf demoness as she hold half demon's arm, Mitsuki made a panic yelp, "Wow, I never thought your grandfather want Kiba-sama and my wolf tribes to find you for nothing. I won't let that happen to poor girl." said the demoness as she start playing with half demon's cheek like she's her daughter. Mitsuki tries to run, but the demoness won't let her go, "Really Mitsuki-chan, you father told me to godmother, if something happen to him and Suzume-sama, and I am trying to find you. And I didn't come here to kidnap you," she told the half-demon princess calmly to tell the truth. Mitsuki stop struggling and look the demoness, then tilting her head like she's confusing her. Demoness sees her expression as she sigh and let go of her, then kneel down to half demon princess size, "Alright, I'm Ayame, your father's soon-to-be mate and the Empress of Wolf Tribe, and I'm here from Order of the Sword's message... they have something for you in Fortuna, it's from your adopted father." she introduce herself and told her the message from Holy Knights, which Mitsuki pointing her ears up about her adopted father's friends. "Really!" she cried and broke her silent treatment, Ayame nodded happily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 pm
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image

Nearly 300 years had passed since that faithful day Geryon, demon affiliated, a sword master and a glaive master, brother of Azrael, a satanic lord, was put to rest. He awoke in an old abandon church, just on the outside of a small town. The weather was cold, but calm, the wind weak. The silence of the area around him was deafening, but it was no matter to him. He didn't know how he could have gotten to this city, or was it a town, he paid no attention. He was here because he craved destruction and he wanted to shed some blood, being a demonic lord and all. The 6'3 man had grey hair and deep red, bright eyes. Yes, he was a demon, this was just a human skin. He was hoping he would need to use his demonic power today, and his wish would soon come true. He was far from any type of human, it was merely a skin. He was truly a demon, but had no access to that form quite yet. With the looks of a skinny, tough young man, he weighed 425 pounds due to his inner demon. People only learn this when they hit him and he doesn't move. Even with the weight, he could still move faster than any human, traveling at about an average run speed of about 35 miles per hour. And he loved pain, it just made him stronger.

"Such a nice place...." He said with a deep smirk on his face. "Too bad it won't be by the next 24 hours." he mumbled.

Each step he took got louder as he headed down an abandon street. He reached his right hand over his shoulder and grabbed his 6 foot glaive. , Diu Deamon. Some people would call it the demonic spear with a blade at the end. Diu didn't have much of a history with Geryon, considering it was the last thing he created before he was sealed away. It was his glaive, a long range weapon meant for long range combat. The blade at the end of it was 8.5 inches long and it had a curve on it to pull enemies in and cause sever gouges to the body. At the bottom of the blade was an average 5 inch spear head, it did not have much use though, considering it was made out of only titanium with no ability, unlike the glaives blade at the top. Dius pole length was 5.5 feet in length, the blade at the top was 8.5 inches long and 3 inches wide. The spear head at the bottom was 5 inches long. In total it weighed 27 LBS. The pole he held onto was made of pure 17-4PH, a metal that could withstand 180,000 PSI alone. The blade was created out pure titanium, along with the spear head at the bottom, these were the only metals he really had any access to at the time. Alike his blade, the glaive had a special ability, but it was activated with words, not a sacrificial blood sample. "Murum daemonium" were the words he had to say to activate the ability. If he chanted that, he would swing his glaive in any direction and a line of demonic energy would stay where it was swung, a thin strip, whether it was a 360degree swing around his body, or a slash in front of him. Then a wall of demonic energy would start to form up and down, quick enough so an average human would not have time to react. It would stop at around 10 feet in the air and then stretch over Geryons head and start to somewhat solidify, but in a liquid/ solid state. It looked like a liquid, but it was as strong as a brick wall. It was 1 foot thick. If an enemy were to come near the wall long, thin, sharp spikes would form on the outside of the barrier, ranging in a few inches to 2 feet, where the enemy were to be, stopping them from coming near it. It was hard enough to penetrate already. As Geryon walked it would move with him, if he turned, it would shift position and form where he pleased. If the glaive were to be swung 360degrees around him, it would form a 9 foot high dome around him and where he walked it would follow, always. Diu also had the ability to swing through the barrier, considering that the weapon he created it and had the demonic energy required. "Explosivae murum" was all Geryon had to say and the chamber he sealed himself in would explode outward, the radius of the explosion being 35 feet. If a person was anywhere near it the explosion would deteriorate some of the skin and muscle, maybe even break a bone of close enough. He had total control over it, if he wanted the barrier to stay, it would. Whichever way he wanted it to form, it would form.

On his side was his sword, Luesias, his family sword. Azrael had the other, Luesto. Geryon owned the demonic one, Azrael owned the Satanic one. The demonics in this blade were enhanced with the soul of a demon bound into it, his second form, his release of power. A simple slash with Luestas could send a massive wave of demonic energy forward at least 5 feet, it was quick and powerful, but not too big, as if it was a metaphysical extension of the blade itself.

At this point he was breathing deeply, he was now craving destruction, someone to face. He brought the weapon to his side, resting every muscle, waiting for someone to sense his power. If someone could prove to him destruction of every being and structure of the town, he would stop and possibly join their cause, but if they couldn't, destruction would be eminent. He was 100% demon, he hoped someone would sense him in time.

Vretiel Luesias

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki and Ayame sense the powerful demonic aura as half demon princess turn her head and poke out to see a human, but she sense he's a demon. Ayame walk out to see what's going on and see human demon, "This demonic power... how does this possible?" she ask to herself and doesn't want to move otherwise this is going to be challenging for both demons. Mitsuki continue to stare at Geryon, she silently tug her godmother's white fur cloak, "We can't fight him, he might outmatching us, but I might do shrine maiden spell. I think we have to sneak out and head to Fortuna, okay Ayame-san." she told her quietly, but the problem is Kokoro got out of bag and transform into full wolf demon and snarl at Geryon. Mitsuki and Ayame gasp and try to restrain her, "Kokoro-chan, no!" she cried to stop her companian in panic. The Empress starts to have bad feeling as her wolf scent is aura of iris, "Not good." she said and use the wolfbane to make wolf partner fall asleep, they sigh, "I hope nothing will be bad, right." said Mitsuki quietly to her godmother, she smile and carry miniature grey wolf and handed to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 am
Geryon Luesias

User Image

Ansem

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

appearing in a dark portal from a dark alley, Ansem walked out as it was starting to rain 'a powerful darkness here ... one that nearly outmatches that of-' he thought be was interrupted by seeing a skinny figure in front of him "strange ... the darkness originates from him ... ah ... of course ... what else but a demon can have such a strong sent of darkness like that ... an ally such as him could prove useful ... and such a primitive desire as well" he said lowly to himself as his eyes were closed and smirked as he walked towards the person "such power ... such darkness ... pure darkness ... not much of that in the world anymore" he said loudly with a smirk

"... it can only be channeled"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image

Geryon only got a slight smirk on his face as he could sense the wolf demon watching him, they thought he didn't know, what foolishness. He let out a low pitched, terrifyingly slow laugh as he turned his body and began to turn his body to the woman. While he was turning he began to spin his gliave, scratching a 5 inch cut into the road beneath him each time it swung around in the circle. The floor beneath him was being torn apart with ease. They had no idea what was to come.

As he fully turned his body he shot his eye lids open, the smirk and look in his eyes could terrify anyone, even the most evil of people. "Hello la-". He was interrupted by the sound of a voice and footsteps coming closer to him. He instantly turned his head to the man walking towards him. Now, he was spinning the glaive very, very quickly. It looked as if there were a helicopter blade in his hand. He waited till the man got only around 5 feet away from him and stopped the glaive from spinning. It was quiet in the area as he stared at the man, expressionless. Geryon quickly raised the glaive, spun it, and slammed it to the floor, digging it in at least on foot through. As he did this the weapon turned a dark red color and began to shake. As the glaives spear head on the bottom penetrated the floor, all of the road around him began to crack and the cracks were quickly filled with a red type of liquid matter. The radius of the cracks were 20 feet, so the man was in range.

The red liquid quickly solidified into a black material as everything around the area became dead silent. He lifted his head up after about 1 second of silence and stared at the man. "Show me what you've got!" He yelled in a very deep voice. Immedietly after he said that, spikes began to shoot up underneath the cracks, all pointing at the man. They were each 3 feet long and came out of the ground at nearly a split second. He has merely one second to escape the oncoming wave of demonically solidified energy spikes, or at least deflect the attack. Jumping would not do the trick, landing would only conclude death by such a simplistic attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 am
Geryon Luesias

User Image

Ansem

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

Ansem did not flinch nor close his eyes, in fact he didn't move at all but waited till the last second before he moved a muscle and that was to form a smirk as the attack passed right through him as though he weren't even there "sorry, you'll have to do better to kill a message from a messenger" Ansem said as he walked passed the attack "i come at the will of my master: Xehanort ... he can give you your desires of true destruction if you so wish, but that would only be half the fun" he said in a simple tone "he can even grant you more power, to spread you destruction further than you could believe or do ... would you like to experience this power?"

"... it can only be channeled"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

As he appeared like a bright thunder bolt in the sky, Atticus Nanashi, the legend and former hero of the realms appeared in front of the young looking demon. His eyes were as grey as dark clouds as his hands glowed with the strange power he gained after the battle of the great and powerful Zeus. As he stood there, he chuckled at the boy as he looked like a former friend of his from when he was a young man. He spoke softly, his eyes closed and his arms crossed as he watched.
He didn't want to engage him just yet as he stood in the shadows, his mind was clear as he jumps down from the large tower like a eagle in the sky. His eyes watched as he noticed a man in robes appear with him, unsure of who this man was. As he started to fall, the electricity floating around him like a barrier as he lands on the ground softly, almost like the electricity stopped his fall from being to strong.
As he stood up slowly, knowing that his enemy will see him, he moves his fingers like he was in a cowboy movie. He could see it now standing in a duel within a small down but this wasn't no movie, this was the real deal. As he stood up straight, he speaks up through the chaos, the flames within his mind calming down softly. He looked at the kid with the large spear within his grasp which made him remember the times he would fight along side many enemies with blades of destruction. He stood there, chuckling at the messenger as he spoke up toward the demonic man in front of him,"Jeez kid...I'm trying to relax in heaven and here you are destroying the place...what am I going to do with you?"

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items