Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I can make you some. After all I've made mostly all my cloths, needle, thread, and some magic. I have a wardrobe fit for a queen. Like I once spent two whole days in there." Then she blush and muttered under her breath. "Don't give those two ideas. Nothing good will come of it. Though I don't think there are any bushes near my room for that exact reason."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"nahh ... i kind of like this, taking our clothes off to our underwear to swim ... it's like we're making sure we're not hiding anything from each other ... although ... after we get married i'm hoping you'll join me on removing a few more items of clothing for our moon lit swims together" he said with a charming grin as he floated in the water again "and ... well if they're that eager ... let them ... then you can rub it in their faces that you got something they dont, and he'll do almost anything for you" he said as he brought her closer to him and looked at his arms "on a side note ... i think maybe i should start working out ... give them something to realy be jealous over you for" he said laughing and he cuddled with her more, he loved this "i dont wanna get dressed again, i like being here with you like this ... i want to stay here with you all night if i could ... we could even sleep on the ocean floor, it is a sea bed isnt it?" he said chuckling at his corny joke

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You don't need to work out, you can pick me up with out trying. Anyway I like you just the way you are. To me you're perfect. Like I said I don't want them to spy on us, I just want it to be you and my." Rolling her eyes at his joke so looked at him Smirking slightly she splashed him. "I like actually sleeping in my bed. The ocean get kinda boring after a while for me. I think its kinda funny you think we have to be married to take everything off though." With that she splashed him again. "Once again I don't see why you call this swimming." Rolling her eyes she smiled slightly. "I just like being with you period. Doesn't have to be a certain time or place. I just like being with you." She mused softly closing her eyes, it was peaceful out here. The sound of the waves from her doing her best to control the ocean at all times. "In all honesty just like you don't want anyone seeing me. I don't want anyone seeing you. I think its only fair." A smirk was on her face as she laughed slightly.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"alright ... i'll find the spell as soon as i can" he said as he moved closer to her as he put her hands on her waist "and i said that so we'd have something to look forward to ... unless your saying you want to get an early start?" he said raising an eyebrow as he kissed her and rested his head on hers "and if this isnt a swim ... then what do you say it is?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I was kidding" Tsukiko said kissing him wrapping her arms around his neck.Quickly changing the topic all together "So exactly which star is it that we are waiting for." She asked with a pretty smile. "And I'm guessing it counts more as playing in the ocean. I'm not really sure. Though if I go back into my mermaid form. I'm pretty sure this will just be another version of the little mermaid."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling he looked up and looked at the stars and pointed "there ... the red star next to the moon ... it's the bright one next to it"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled looking up at the star. "It's perfect...I've always loved the night sky. That's why I gave Miya her name. Beautiful Child of the Night Sky, is what her name means. Just like mine means Moon Child of the Snow. Smiling again as closed her eyes and yawned. "I'm about ready to go inside. As much as I like sitting out here. I'm not a huge fan of the cold. I grew up with blizzards ever week." Laughing slightly she kept smiling. How long had she been really smiling she didn't remember.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok" he said as he helped her out of the water and looked at her and smiled "you are so beautiful ... outside and inside" he said as he hugged "let's get inside before you catch a cold, i'll start a fire, i think i saw a fireplace inside" he said as he grabed both of their clothes and took her inside and lit the fireplace. he still hadn't gotten dressed but he figued he'd let his clothes dry on their own this time "i know we can use magic ... but this just seems better ... instead of using shortcuts ... plus it'll give you a more interesting reason to cuddle next to the fireplace with me ... you can get dressed if you want but my clothes got soaked coming out of the ocean, unless you got and extra robe i can change into" he said with a laugh as he shook the water out of his hair and dried himself "funny thing ... i can dry myself but ... well my clothes arent a part of me so they're immuned"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just gave an amused smile and threw a large towel like blanket at him. Walking into the kitchen she told the dishes to make some hot coco. Back in the other room she tied a robe over herself. Sitting down next to him she grabbed part of the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "You mean like this right." Smiling again a tray floated in bringing the coco. "I'm surprised I haven't already caught a cold, I lost track of how much time I was sitting in the rain." With that she sneezed and all amusement left her face. "I lived in a igloo my whole life, I can not be getting sick." Drinking the warm drink she leaned next to him and looked at the fire. Closing her eyes she smiled as she continued to drink her drink. "I found really weak fire spell works perfect for wet clothes. This works to though." She said with a smile, even if she was already kinda cold. Tsukiko really didn't care, she was happy where she was and she didn't want to move an inch.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"exactly like this" he said snuggling next to her as he drank some coco and put his arms around her to keep her warm "in the old myths they said Olympus was paradice ... now i know they weren't kidding" he said as the fire crackled "all my lfe, i never thought any of this would happen ... being a God, helping people, being with you ... you're the best thing that ever happened to me, i don't know what i would have done if i hadn't shown up to help you that night" he said as he shivered a little, no wonder ... he was still bare chested and in his boxers, which were still wet. he didn't want to give Kiko another fainting episode, even if she was cured or not, so he got up and found a robe and tied it around himself after he removed his wet underclothes. grabing them, he went back to the fireplace and put them near the fire like the rest of his clothes. as he sat back down and covered up in the blanket, he looked at Kiko, mostly her eyes "no one knew ... your parents ... your grandmother ... none of them knew you ... none knew what you'd be ... a kind heart, full of love ... a gentle soul, even though so much wrong has happened to you ... and the most beautiful smile ... beautiful everything" he said as he leaned in slowly and kissed her lips and then stroked her hair and laughed "i kind of missed the white hair ... but this new color works too"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"If you hadn't of show up, I'd currently be waiting for you in my next life. No matter what we are suppose to be together right. I think if I knew that, I could wait for you forever." Laying her head back on his shoulder, she couldn't help but smile. Blushing slightly when he kissed her, she still smiled. "White is my natural hair color to tell the honest truth. I keep it brown so I wouldn't look like a witch. Even though Miya has silver hair. We decided I'd look okay with brown hair and blue eyes." Still she liked it when he called her beautiful, because it actually meant something. For the first time she was important to someone. Snuggling up close to him she kept smiling as she took another drink. "You are the only paradise I need. So don't ever leave okay." With that she gave him a bright smile. Just being happy because she was here. She couldn't imagine being anywhere else in the whole world.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'll never leave" he said snuggling her "and it doesnt matter ... i'm a Sorceror and to be honest i've ... made it known ... you shouldnt hide because of hate ... that and if anyone does anything to you because of it ... they'll have me to answer to" he said as he held her hand and closed his eyes as the clock struck 11 o'clock "seems we're always up late at night"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Maybe because midnight is considered the witching hour, and one in the morning is considered the thirteenth hour. In the morning I'll change my hair back for a while. Just for you though." Then Tsukiko realized something making her sit up. "James....where are our dragons....." The last time she had payed them any attention they were still outside. Burying her face in her hands to hide her blush. She knew she had forgotten something important.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"they ... are outside" he said as he blushed himself as he looked at her "looks like we were being watched after all ... oh my god ... Avalona!" he said as the silver dragon peaked in "dont worry ... i didn't peak" she said with a chuckle "well bright side ... it was them and not Miya and Cyra"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just fell back laughing. Holding her sides, she didn't care if they had watched or not, but it was still funny. "The look...on you're face....was perfect.." She said between laughs. If Miya or Cyra walked in the would think Tsukiko had lost her mind, not that she really ever had one. Coughing she continued to laugh, she was the worried one. It was ironic to seem him worried for once. Tsukiko just continued to laugh trying to calm herself down.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games