Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 pm
(wow this is really starting to look like the final battle of this rp. We got a big army a giant dragon, the olmpus twelve, one of the good guys is done, what is next? eek )
"H-hi there im s-sean and this is my partner clockmon. Is there something bad happening?"Cause if there is you can darn well expect us to help out. Clockmon gave a heroic pose while sean had a worried look on his face.
(2nd)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:02 pm
(I didn't grab megidramon for our sake, he is more of a crush everything figure. Why else would I stay inside some defenses? He is just there to be a ticking time bomb until destroyed and blast people up until he is)

Yin made it to the southern mountains now. The mines he had come there for were near.

"I just have to hope that nasty megidramon I sent out to screw with everyone doesn't give them so much trouble that they can't stop it, that would make things rather difficult for my next plan."

Megidramon saw a gathering of many digimon, flying ones and ones on the ground and some non-digital creatures alongside a few of them. It began flying down towards them.  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:08 pm
((Ok, Ok. I'll take ten away.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 pm
((@ Epic: yeah satamon are ultimate thats why i had my digimon go Mega level. I'm not going to the temple to get an artifact we both have two different objectives.))
(( @ Oreck: its not the final battle its just the first epic battle between both sides. Oh and shawn kinda already started up the mountian, but i got you.))

Wargreymon and magnamon Fought off and deleted about 1/4 of the Satamon army being there where only Ultimate and clones at that. Growlmon noticed a human and digimon coming up and ran over to them. "Its not safe to be here, we're fighting of an army of Satamon..." Growlmon stopped there, looking up at the sky. his eyes peircing. "Somthing is comeing this way, something bad."

Shawn was almost back at the top of the mountin, still heading to the temple when Guilmons digivice went off. A red Digital Hazard sign keep blinking on and off. ~Now what I hope you can hold on till I get back buddy~ Shawn continued to walk up the mountian now at the front gates of the temple.  

Zero slater

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Sago rode out of his part of Hq and rode to a castle ,"Nagato, time to send the knights out..." A Dark armored Magnamon or now Magnamon RM shot out the the hq and floated behind Sago as they rode on to the castle.

[Lets see, Kaji vs Reki, Nagato summon, Shawn is something, Kari summon 2 olympians, and Yin is doing something to wipe us out unless she can save them]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:42 pm
Dark digisoul roared from him ,"Omni, Shadow." His two knights came up to his side ,"Its time to finish this..." Omnimon pulled out the Omega Blade, Shadow took out his dark crescent moon. "Full moon Blaster, Supreme Cannon!"  

Viet Dragon Note

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:28 pm
(whee, having my own hidden agenda as a subplot, heehee)

Yin reached the outside of the mine now.

"Still, the master must be busy with something seeing how much free time I have had since azulongmon." Yin smirked and went on his way into the mines, hurrying slightly to get out from under the reddening skies.

Megidramon flies quickly into the army of skull satamon clones tearing through them and continuing down towards the army below.

"Megiddo Flame!" Megidramon sends a torrent of flame through the army below as he again rises into the army above to destroy and feed off of the data of the skull satamon. Above the sky pulses a forboding dark red color.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:54 pm
"Looks like yin has gone too far....I thought that the fang could only mean one thing...."
nagato proceeds down to the temple, but stops, and decides that its time for his mission to be completed.
"Let's see...here it is!"
he pulls out a tablet, that has the digimon biohazard symbol on the front.
"Now, its time to end this!"
nagato throws the tablet to the ground, and an army of virus digimon appear from the tablet, which then shatters.
"One time only...that sucks. Oh well, time to attack guardian HQ!"
(Btw, I kind of want my dorugoramon to be out of this rp, so I can substitute it with a digimon that I'm going to get shortly, and I wanted to know if there was anything special that I needed to do in order to get him out of the rp...and I also wanted to know why people say that restricted digimon cannot mutant digivolve into other restricted digimon, if limited can mutant into limited, and regular can digivolve into limited.)  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:19 pm
(epic, I didn't tell anyone about the fang, no one should know that I caused the megidramon inside the rp)  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:42 pm
(spoiler alert! xp since tr hasnt responded yet ill just leave)

"Fine but be careful reki. Lets go Miragegaogamon!" Rick jumped on his partners back and they flew off to find shawn."Rick we should find shawn quickly no telling whats going on." Rick took out his digvice to pinpoint shawn's location but looked up to see a big red dragon."OH...crap"  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:52 pm
Wargreymon and magnamon watched ast he Megidramon flew throught the satamon and destroyed them. "Get outta the way down there." "move."

The Megidramon Shoots its flames as the digimon on the ground ran some getting caught in the flames. "Noo."

The Megidramon flew back up and started deleting the satamon.

meanwhile Shawn had reached the temple and proceded instide he was looking for the angels room. "Wow this place is bigger than it looks, this might take a while."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Yin Yun Yang
(epic, I didn't tell anyone about the fang, no one should know that I caused the megidramon inside the rp)

(O_O* Dang it...)  

Amias Nicht

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:20 pm
[Zero, who said you can control Megidramon?] stare

Magnamon and Sago walked inside a castle with a alphamon sitting at the end row of a table ,"So you and your alter are causing this havoc...." Sago looked at the Alphamon ,"Yes, but too bad, you're gonna be a cause in this...." Magnamon, Shinegreymon and Rosemon appeared beside him ,"You'll have no choice...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 pm
((@ Sago: I'm not i just restated what Yin said it was doing in his post so i could add my actions.))  

Zero slater

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Zero slater
((@ Sago: I'm not i just restated what Yin said it was doing in his post so i could add my actions.))

(yeah, he was just saying what I had said it did, don't worry)

Yin was driving deeper into the mines now.

"I should be getting closer to the crystals now. Rather smooth things are going for me. I should probably check in with the Master in case he has anything for me to do."

He pulls his digivice out and sends a quick message to his boss.

Megidramon watched now as the digimon below scattered, it unleashed a roar as it watched them all scatter below. The non-digital creatures had all scattered into a building nearby, it would see what those things were after feeding some more.

"Megiddo Flame!" He launched himself through the skull satamon and down at the other digimon as well.

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games