Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:21 pm
"Yeah I guess thats all we can do"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:25 pm
"If you think so, hop on." Mis scooted further up Kyuubimons back to make room for Tasubi and Veemon.
"If we hurry i should be able to keep up with Seraphimon." said Kyuubimon still able to see Seraphimon not far off.  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:28 pm
"Crap, they may follow!"
"Sooner or later, because of the Dna digivolving, I may go back to Patamon or worse.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Tasubi and Vee jump on "Hi Ho Silver Away!!!" they both yelled and laughed as they held on.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Rikeza took her hand out of pocket. "nice to meet you, Tasubi." Then kneeling down so that she could talk to Cold~Fyre. "what a pretty fox digimon, what's it's name?" Cold~Fyre looked at the Kyubimon then to Rikeza and said. "it's name is Kyubimon, the campion from of Renamon." Rikeza stood back up then turned to Tasubi and Mis. "be careful, I heard megas can be hard to get at." She said as she picked up her over weigt partner and turned around slowly walking off while wispering to Cold~Fyre.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Kyuubimon took off after Seraphimon and moved two of her tails next to Veemon and Tasubi to let them feel the heat off of the blue fire,"My name is not silver Just hold on and be quiet."
"Come on Kyuubimon they were just playing around."  

Misujage

Saint

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm
"digivolving didn't do much to your aditude did it....." Veemon said with a sneeker.
"sorry his alittle jokester...." he said with a small grin, trying to hold in a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:47 pm
"The Seraphimon is flying to fast are you sure that you can catch up to it?"
"Yes." Kyuubimon picked up speed gaining on Seraphimon with evry step.  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:01 pm
"Faster!"
"Yes sir."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:10 pm
"Kyuubimon propel yourself faster using the light from your tails."
Kyuubimons tails grew brighter and left a stream of blue like a Jet as it caused her to gain speed.  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:13 pm
As Seraphimon flies on Hano tells him attacks, but they are almost unheard around him because of the speed. Seraphimon starts blasting the Kyubimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:22 pm
Kyuubimon spotted the blast in the distance and swerved rastically to avoid them. "Mis now would be a good time, I dont stand a hance like this against a Mega."
"Kyuubimon I cant reach my digivice and hang on at this speed, just do your best to dodge."  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Hano uses a black gear on Seraphimon boosting his power. "Fear the power of Xane!" An even larger blast flies through the sky toward Kyubimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:31 pm
Kyuubimon stopped sharply just before the blast and was blown backwards along with the four passengers on her back.?Mos we have to let him go he's too powerful as he is now."
"Yea, you are right."  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:34 pm
After the blast they drop back into the forest to rest. "So. Tired."
"Hano, I have good news. I can't dedigivolve, because of the Dna digievoltution."
"Perfect."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games